Tumhari Disha to be archived...

Posted: 17 years ago

Friends,

As we all know TD has come to an end & so we will have to archive the section.

Please visit other sections...there are many new shows to watch on Zee.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks to all of you for making TD such an active section ๐Ÿ‘

Kind Regards,

Jem, Anjali & Samy (Zee CMs)

Its sad that it is being archieved...but still oneday or the other it has to be done.....thanks for letting us know.... ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ญ
I have sent a PM to this moderator and requested them to leabe this on for a bit, I have had a reply back to say that this forum will be here for a while but not sure when it will be shifted so just ENJOY while u can!!!!
๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks..Halz...still love to come here and interact.
WELL ALL I CAN SAY IT..

MY JOB FOR THIS SECTION IS OFFICALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Can we still communicate on TD forums when its in the acrhieve section?>?
Thanks...so sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ ...this forum is our home.

Thanks for informing us , Jem....was looking forward to this thread...๐Ÿ˜†

This is indeed very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbut as harsy said TD forum had to be archived one dayโ€ฆ life has to go onโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š

The past 15 months will also be memorableโ€ฆ.It was great to be part of this forum we had our share of laughter, fights, warnings, agreements, disagreement, (character) lovers and haters, die hard fans, friends in everyone continents and many more. It was a pleasure meeting many wonderful lovely peopleโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜Š

You will not see me in any forum๐Ÿ˜•โ€ฆI hope we still remain in touch forever๐Ÿ˜Š

Bane chaahe dushman zamaana humaara Salamat rahe dostaana humaaraSalamat rahe dostaana humaaraBane chaahe dushman zamaana humaaraSalamat rahe dostaana humaara Na bichhdenge mar ke bhi hum doston Na bichhdenge mar ke bhi hum doston Humein dosti ki qasam dostonPata koyi poochhe to kehte hain humKe ek duje ke dil me rehte hain hum, rehte hain humNahin aur koyi thikaana humaaraSalamat rahe dostaana humaara Bane chaahe dushman zamaana humaaraSalamat rahe dostaana humaaraSalamat rahe dostaana humaaraBane chaahe dushman zamaana humaaraSalamat rahe dostaana humaara ๐Ÿ˜Š (movie: Dostana..very nice movie!)

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

WELL ALL I CAN SAY IT..

MY JOB FOR THIS SECTION IS OFFICALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Don't cry jaanu (and other too). It is not end of the world. You will live a million years!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

job gone, everything gone...even if friends part....memories don't go. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They remain alive...live with those precious,wonderful memories.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Memories don't fade๐Ÿ˜Š....unless you have a memory like mine!๐Ÿ˜•

Cheer up.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks. That is sad but I hope that we can still continue to intereact on this forum, like someone said it is our second home and dear to us.