~Ashlok FF:Written in stars:2~ch 82-epilogue on pg115,117,118*complete - Page 14

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Ashley r we getting ny update today
Originally posted by madhufx9...

U made me cry again, beautifully written, loved it Ashley
Poor Astha, given a chance he still wants to choose swathi, how many times he is gonna hurt her
I mean how could he tell her when she is in that situation, felt bad for her, I don't understand him whether he really cares her or not, may be he might care her like his Tiny but not like his wife
Waiting for next part, I want Astha to go away from him atleast for few days, so that he will get enuff space to decide and realise his feelings.
Thanks for update Ashley, Great job👏
Hi Madhu,

or Seema not sure abt ur name..

the relationship abt shlok and astha.. how it started and how it grew.. how they are bonded...
we need to analyse the situations and the relationship transformation ..

ex.. her.. tiny gal.. innocent.. but impulsive.. becoming wild tigress.. being influenced by another..
he ..who was in love.. but cheated by her . .all of a sudden famly pressure..
a gal who was been brought up by him as a child of his own..married to own child.. how it is even possible to accept..

later.. he being cheated or loosing himself compelety and loosing faith in himself..drowned.. and comig up to surface..  it is very hard to swim up  in the whirl pool or tsunami..

it takes time...

no body is to be blamed..

THE SITUATION..TIMING.. AND THE RELATIONSHP INDEPTH OR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER..

TIME WILL TELL.. OR DESINY OR FATE..

IF THE LVOE WAS TRUE  AND IS TRUE..

IT WILL FACE ALL ODDS AND STAND STRONG FOR ALL TSUMANIS.
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Hi Madhu,

or Seema not sure abt ur name..

the relationship abt shlok and astha.. how it started and how it grew.. how they are bonded...
we need to analyse the situations and the relationship transformation ..

ex.. her.. tiny gal.. innocent.. but impulsive.. becoming wild tigress.. being influenced by another..
he ..who was in love.. but cheated by her . .all of a sudden famly pressure..
a gal who was been brought up by him as a child of his own..married to own child.. how it is even possible to accept..

later.. he being cheated or loosing himself compelety and loosing faith in himself..drowned.. and comig up to surface..  it is very hard to swim up  in the whirl pool or tsunami..

it takes time...

no body is to be blamed..

THE SITUATION..TIMING.. AND THE RELATIONSHP INDEPTH OR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER..

TIME WILL TELL.. OR DESINY OR FATE..

IF THE LVOE WAS TRUE  AND IS TRUE..

IT WILL FACE ALL ODDS AND STAND STRONG FOR ALL TSUMANIS.
@REMS , TK AND  JJ...THANKS FOR LIKING MY COMMENT HONEYS..
Ashleyyy
waiting for your today's update 
Immm sooo happy u give us r daily dose of updates Thanku 🤗
Ny chanc of double update today???...grt update...truly can understand aastha's condition bt wat abt shlok???
Very good update dear! Finally someone spoke out what i was thinking : ASTHA CHANGED :( SHE ISN'T THAT BUBBLY YOUNG GIRL ANYMORE life played his game with her and loved that she is not willing to let shlok touch her
So NA wants to live next to her i wonder why? Did he see that heir marriage was not picture perfect? 
Update soon!!!!
And let aastha become more independent and let her tell shlok that he destroyed everything between them when he lefther there after their love making
Nice update, I don't like varad he was horrible to aastha
Continue soon