Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Vanhi I caught up on your pm and read Celestial moon.

I am really tied so don't visit IF often.

However I am unable to comment on the blog for Celestial moon.

I clicked the comment option as I normally do to reply to comment on blogs however its unavailable to me to comment.

I have read 6 chapters on CM. 

Interesting Arnav and Payal like Arnav really believes he loves Payal.

Aman however i liked totally not getting scared to speak him mind

Arnav and Khushi as neighbors and future yeah I know not yet but will be lovers at least .

No Shyam being Khushi"s sane friend who likes her sister is something really different.

Why Guptas shifting so much if Mrs Gupta 's condition is recent.

How will Arnav play a role in her recovery is something I interested,

Please look into why comment section doesn't appear on the blog while under Comments caption all comments are visible but no option to enter a new comment is available.
Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
anarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Vanhi, do as you think, love to read and fall in love with all your stories... Because of you I came to know actor Ajith and you're right he is the only one come close to Arnav.. Loved Avni and Arnav, as well as My fav Surya and medha, so dear your story for me is Sukoon and I don't want to loose that :) so Thanks for your wonderful creations!!
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When will you update ILWY and POI
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update.. Aman is Khushi's boss.. Interesting..
toblerone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, just read the last update. Really nice, how we get to see these little glimpses into arhi's earlier life ðŸ˜Š

i think something happened between aarav and arnav, why else would he be so negative towards arnav 🤔

aman seems to be a good guy, love his friendship with khushi - and pie, what a cute nickname 😊
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey I just found your index thru your incomplete story 'Her Life for good or for worse'. Read your note for blogs too.

Im intersted in reading your stories and usually i comment in all the updates i read. Not asking anything but i would like to follow your stories but dont know by the time i catch up will they be open or not.

Anyways, so far the glimpse i had of all the stoires in your ongoing section tells me you are a great writer. Just wanted you to know i really appreciate you sharing your work with us.
ganguli thumbnail
i am your regular reader of this ff "addicted to you" , plz buddy plz give me your blog link to me 
love
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chap 16
Durga is  a strong willed women , since her health is not upto the mark , she is worried for her husband & Khushi who is yet to find her man . Hope she doesn't have cancer . Three old friends through thick & thin . 
NK-La are engaged , Akash's dramatic wish is hilarious . Aman is a wise guy , his views on do's & dont's in a relationship is realistic . Looks like Arnav is upset with his BIL for pointing out that Payal is mismatch for him . Khushi is keenly observing Arnav , will she decipher his reaction ?
meem17 thumbnail
Can't wait for ure next venture 
Loved addicted to you 
shafqee80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read it after a long tym ...thank u so much for keeping me i for d blog ..so avni and shayam still have apprehensions about der relation ...feeling bad but proud of durga ...hope nothimg happens to her ...poor khushi ..dealing wd d thoughtsof commited raizadz