Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: kubare

I m new to the forum and love Mamta and especially Sid from the time he made his entry. They look good together much better then Akshay and Mamta together. 😃

hi! welcome to this forum!👏 yep, sid is so lovable, can't find a person who dislikes him!😳 lols! well, have fun here and since this thread is for sid and mamta fans, i'm sure u'll enjoy chatting with pple here! 👏

hp85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yap i think you are right , i mean don't get me wrongi love mamta and akshay i wanted them to e together more than anything when i first started watching the show but i love sid now and i really want hhim to be happy with Mamta as e really loves ehr and never judged her like akhsay.
who agrees?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hp85

yap i think you are right , i mean don't get me wrongi love mamta and akshay i wanted them to e together more than anything when i first started watching the show but i love sid now and i really want hhim to be happy with Mamta as e really loves ehr and never judged her like akhsay.
who agrees?

lols! welcome btw!👏 i guess akshay's character wasn't perfect. he was just a normal man, he had his suspicions, he hurt mamta, but at least he was man enuff to apologise to her!👏 tt trait of akshay, i can really appreciate.😳

as far as sid is onccerned, he loves mamta whole-heartedly. 😳 but one thing tt prevents SM from being my no,1 fav copule is the fact tt mamta doesn't love sid the way she loves akshay.😉 tt is why i am more of an AM fan. 😃 lols! 😆

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

lols! welcome btw!👏 i guess akshay's character wasn't perfect. he was just a normal man, he had his suspicions, he hurt mamta, but at least he was man enuff to apologise to her!👏 tt trait of akshay, i can really appreciate.😳

as far as sid is onccerned, he loves mamta whole-heartedly. 😳 but one thing tt prevents SM from being my no,1 fav copule is the fact tt mamta doesn't love sid the way she loves akshay.😉 tt is why i am more of an AM fan. 😃 lols! 😆

Mamta never loved Sid... She has the utmost respect for Sid, she loves him as a dear dear friend... But this is it!!! 😳 Her only love in life was, is and will be AKSHAY!!!👏

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We also need to remember that the situations that Akshay was in were totally different to what sid was in... Sid never had the bad luck of having a filthy wife like Tanisha.. It was Akshay who went thro all this. So i would say that Akshay's mistrust to Mamta in the beginning cannot be compared to Sid's trust in Mamta .... The situations were totally different, Akshay's situation can never be compared with that of Sid... 😳
ellen4eva thumbnail

akshay has not suspected mamta once but loads of time with there bein tanisha or not
even now akshay is suspectin mamta by givin thoughts to karans word
where as sid he had loved mamta so much that he gave her up to akshay 😭
true that mamta has never loved sid but there no sayin that she cant start fallin in love wiv him accordin to situation,who knows
this is a desi soad anythin can happen.
but then in the end same thing follows, i love you sid, mamta and sid are made 4 each otha 😳
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
the chances tt mamta might fall in love with sid is low. but it's not impossible! 😉 lols! 😆

there is one thing. we can always forgive pple whom we love too much. 😳 mamta loves akshay so much tt she forgave his mistakes and accusations. 😊

sid might even lay down his life for mamta, but if mamta just doesn't love sid the way she loves akshay. 😭 it's absolutely pointless for sid to have false hopes. 😆 after all, he might meet a great girl soon enough! 👏 someone who'll love him the way he deserves it! 😳
ellen4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

the chances tt mamta might fall in love with sid is low. but it's not impossible! 😉 lols! 😆

there is one thing. we can always forgive pple whom we love too much. 😳 mamta loves akshay so much tt she forgave his mistakes and accusations. 😊

sid might even lay down his life for mamta, but if mamta just doesn't love sid the way she loves akshay. 😭 it's absolutely pointless for sid to have false hopes. 😆 after all, he might meet a great girl soon enough! 👏 someone who'll love him the way he deserves it! 😳

well u neva know

like i said its a desi show😉

ellen4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: hp85

who agrees?

i totally agree with you

u read my mind hp85.😃

ellen4eva thumbnail
come on sm fan fan
keep postin views and make it a sticky topic like am fan corner.
come on people. 😃