Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
yeah, tt SADDDD bombay song right? 😭 oh my, i feel like crying now! 😭 so sad.. 😭
Anissha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

yeah, tt SADDDD bombay song right? 😭 oh my, i feel like crying now! 😭 so sad.. 😭

Well once again,i see that we have the same emotional feelings!😭

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
hey SM fans! 👏 now u all must have known tt sid is living in akshay's house with mamta! 😳 so there is a chance tt a romance might develp between the 2! 👏 so be on ur toes for any romantic moments between SM! 😉 and then come here and discuss all abt them! 👏
Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya sure jiggly.Am waiting anxiously for the episodes 👏
navtour thumbnail
--- hmmmppp just drop by to say IN A SHOUT that
i love sid and mamta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i think by right now u have guessed that i have nothing to say... i just made something to post in this thread... WELL UR RIGHT haha.. kinda dizzy with shoes thrown at me from different forums... kya karo busy catching them ONE BY ONE haha
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
dun worry navtour! i'll help u catch those shoes! 😆 i've got a loadful already from the aishwarya thread in the debate mansion. 😆 😆 😆

WE ALL LOVE SID AND MAMTA! 👏 👏 👏 SM ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! 😳
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I definitely want Sid and Mamta to be together... My first thought when I read friday's update was that if Sid moves in with Akshay and Mamta, he will definitely regain hiz memory as true love has that power... 😳

Sid and Mamta make the sweetest couple... ❤️ I hope and pray that Mamta realises very soon that Sid loved her and she loves him too!! Is that too much wishful thinking?!? 😆  I kinda feel sorry for Akshay though...😭

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navtour

--- hmmmppp just drop by to say IN A SHOUT that
i love sid and mamta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha i think by right now u have guessed that i have nothing to say... i just made something to post in this thread... WELL UR RIGHT haha.. kinda dizzy with shoes thrown at me from different forums... kya karo busy catching them ONE BY ONE haha

Whenever U have arguments in other forums.Come to mamta forums.We are all one sweet family.We will comfort you 😃

Anissha thumbnail
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Mamta and Sid..... 👍🏼
Bye Bye Akshay! 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anissha

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Mamta and Sid..... 👍🏼
Bye Bye Akshay! 😆

buahahahaha!!! tt was funny!😆 but i feel so sad cos akshay does love mamta deeply too. 😭haiz.. nvm, SM are going to have another shot at love, 👏so let me be happy for them!!! 👏WHEEEEEE!!!!😆😆😆