Sid and Mamta Lovers’ Cafe - For SM fans!

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hi everyone! as u all know, i've already started a AM thread for akshay and mamta. 👏so i thought tt SM aka sid and mamta shouldn't lag behind either. 😆so this whole thread is dedicated to SM.😳 if u love this cute couple, u can come in here and discuss all u want abt them.👍🏼 let's support SM by posting avtively in this thread! long live SM! and long live 'Mamta'! 😉

i'll start as usual by posting by my fav SM scenes and my fav SM pictures.

these 2 are my fav pictures of SM. the 1st picture's credits go to memshaab.👏

my fav SM scenes :

- mamta scolding sid when he almost knocks down krish.😆

- sid and mamta having an argument in the hostel.😆

- mamta and sid fighting yet again when she goes over to his house. 😆

- mamta teaching sid how to make pasta. 👍🏼

- sid saying tt 'P.A' means Permanent Ache,😆 😆while vandana says tt 'P.A' means Person Adorable. 😆😆

- sid apologising to mamta at the hospital.😳

- mamtas asks sid if he'd like to come along to see vandana. sid asks very cutely, 'how can i come?' & mamta says , 'i'm sorry, sid.' 😳sid just stares at her,😳 SM share a 'moment' and then mamta walks away. * this has to be the 1st real scene of SM.*👏

- mamta arranging books on the shelf, sid walking up to her. he asks her for an encyclopedia. mamta asks why. sid says tt he wants to know the meaning of 'love'. 😆mamta is shocked for a moment.😆 then sid says tt he wants to know where 'lover's spot' is. for sunny uncle. 😆*the way sid stumbles with his words was REAL cute!*😳

- mamta goes into sid's room. sid says how come she is there so early. mamta replies tt it's early for him but for other pple it's already 9am. 😆😆😆sid asks mamta for her email id, she says she doesn't have one. sid is surprised. and mamta tells him tt she prefers humans than computers.😃 sid just looks at her and mamta leaves. *such a cute scene*😳

- mamta cries and rests her head on sid's shoulder. 😭sid puts his arm around her. 😳*omg! such a SWEET scene!*😳

- sid stares at mamta, who is playing with krish. he tells himself tt mamta is as beautiful as her heart. 😳😉

- mamta takes care if sid the entire night becos he has a high fever. 👍🏼*a very cute & caring scene*😳

- sid wakes up to find mamta sleeping on the sofa. 😳he stares at her till she wakes up.😳 *omg another CUTE scene*😳

- mamta teases sid saying tt he'll have to spend the evening alone cos she has to cut vegetables.😆 *awesome chemistry between SM*😳

- sid putting on the earrings for mamta while soft saxaphone music playsin the background.😳 *again awesome chemistry between SM*👍🏼

and now FINALLY! my fav SM scene of ALL TIME!👏

- Sid's thinking of mamta.😳 the 'jeena' song sung by debojit plays in the background whlie mamta and sid have some really really cute moments together. 😳unfortunately these scenes were shot in the kitchen.😆lols! but anyway, they were awesome! 👍🏼

if AM are a hot couple,😳 then SM are a real cute pair!😳 these scenes more than prove my point! 😆

so guys, now it's ur turn! 😉pls support this thread and my AM thread too! cheers for AM and SM!!! 👏😳

*kisses*

~ leena😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh god,lovely topic 👏 👏 .I want to have a cup of coffee and discuss all the scenes above.They are wonderful 👏 👏
Anissha thumbnail
👏 Mamta and Sid are Definately the Perfect couple ❤️ No Offense to the AM Fans BUT...thats how it looks to me.My fav.moment was also during the song Jeena,I had a tear 😭 It was really sweet 🤗
Mamta is Sid's 1st Love,and I think that he deserves to be wit her,and if I'm correct I honestly belive that Mamta likes Sid also
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anissha

👏 Mamta and Sid are Definately the Perfect couple ❤️ No Offense to the AM Fans BUT...thats how it looks to me.My fav.moment was also during the song Jeena,I had a tear 😭 It was really sweet 🤗
Mamta is Sid's 1st Love,and I think that he deserves to be wit her,and if I'm correct I honestly belive that Mamta likes Sid also

wow! seems like we always cry for the same thing anissha! 😆 😆lols! 😆well, i guess there are lots of pple who tink tt SM are the most perfect couple too! 😳 i dun mind, cos despite being a huge AM fan, i'm not ashamed to say tt SM rock my world too! 👏true, mamta does give the impression tt she loves sid, doesn't she?😆 lols! all in all, i just want mamta, sid and even akshay to be happy!👏 tt's all! 😆

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

wow! seems like we always cry for the same thing anissha! 😆 😆lols! 😆well, i guess there are lots of pple who tink tt SM are the most perfect couple too! 😳 i dun mind, cos despite being a huge AM fan, i'm not ashamed to say tt SM rock my world too! 👏true, mamta does give the impression tt she loves sid, doesn't she?😆 lols! all in all, i just want mamta, sid and even akshay to be happy!👏 tt's all! 😆

I agree with both of you!! 😳👏 Sid and Mamta rock!!

jee_23 thumbnail
i m alsoa big fan of SM... i just lik boths chemistry..
wow they r a gud couple... let us put de videos of SM here... hows my idea/? hope its nto bad 😆 SID N MAMTA ROX
Anissha thumbnail

wow! seems like we always cry for the same thing anissha! 😆 😆lols! 😆well, i guess there are lots of pple who tink tt SM are the most perfect couple too! 😳 i dun mind, cos despite being a huge AM fan, i'm not ashamed to say tt SM rock my world too! 👏true, mamta does give the impression tt she loves sid, doesn't she?😆 lols! all in all, i just want mamta, sid and even akshay to be happy!👏 tt's all!

Well it looks like we really do!😊

Anissha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

well it looks like we really do! well i'm sure that most ppl had a tear,it was a very beautiful scene😉

Edited by Anissha - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jee_23

i m alsoa big fan of SM... i just lik boths chemistry..
wow they r a gud couple... let us put de videos of SM here... hows my idea/? hope its nto bad 😆 SID N MAMTA ROX

yeah, true! let's put videos of SM here!👏 but we need someone to help us with that. 😳cos i'm not too sure abt the video stuff. 😆

another SM picture!😳

Credits to memshaab

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 17 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey,jiggu,the pic is awesome.Sid sings that lovely song here.