Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anissha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah I'm sure all the AM fans will 😭
But They'll have to realize that there is som1 who loves Mamta more than him,HA HA HA 😆 😆
And that is........SID ❤️
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

buahahahaha!!! tt was funny!😆 but i feel so sad cos akshay does love mamta deeply too. 😭haiz.. nvm, SM are going to have another shot at love, 👏so let me be happy for them!!! 👏WHEEEEEE!!!!😆😆😆

😆 😆 😆
jee_23 thumbnail
i m hardly waitin 2 see a romantic seen of MAMTA N MY CUTE SWEET SID...... i hope i can get 2 watch a cute seen of both

lets wait..... 😊 😉

SM YU ROX!!!!!!!!!
ellen4eva thumbnail
yh we havent got that far yet but am eagerly waiting for romantic scenes between mamta nad sid 😳
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dun worry everyone! 👏 i'm sure there'll be plenty of love and chemistry in the air as the intensity between SM increases! 😳 😳 wait patiently! 😆 good things are coming ur way, SM fans! 👏 👏 😆
Anissha thumbnail
Patiently u say Jigglypuff? 😆
Do u know any1 that is working wit Mamta's production company?? 😆
🤔 we can get some inside info!! 😆 😆
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anissha

Patiently u say Jigglypuff? 😆
Do u know any1 that is working wit Mamta's production company?? 😆
🤔 we can get some inside info!! 😆 😆

no, i meant it in a vague non-specific way.😆 SM fans had to wait for so long to see them together. 😳now if u all wait just a little longer, some really sweet and cool SM scenes might come up. 👏tt is why i said be patient a little more and then u'll might see some memorable SM scenes. 😉

sadly, no. 😔 if i knew anyone from the production company, i would have been on the 1st flight to bombay!!😆 so tt i can meet everyone on 'mamta'.😳 esp neha, anand and ajay! 👏

Anissha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

no, i meant it in a vague non-specific way.😆 SM fans had to wait for so long to see them together. 😳now if u all wait just a little longer, some really sweet and cool SM scenes might come up. 👏tt is why i said be patient a little more and then u'll might see some memorable SM scenes. 😉

sadly, no. 😔 if i knew anyone from the production company, i would have been on the 1st flight to bombay!!😆 so tt i can meet everyone on 'mamta'.😳 esp neha, anand and ajay! 👏

😊 Don't worry I have alot of patience and I hope that all the other SM fans also have patience!

Belive me,I think that waiting on a SM romantic scene,For how long...days,weeks,months... IT will Definately be worth the wait❤️

🤔 How much money do i need to go to Bombay....actually how many days will I have to  work!!😆😆

TO AJAY- I'm sorry I cant afford to come across there to see you😭

But dont worry soon enough...I mite b able 2 win the Lottery😆

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anissha

😊 Don't worry I have alot of patience and I hope that all the other SM fans also have patience!

Belive me,I think that waiting on a SM romantic scene,For how long...days,weeks,months... IT will Definately be worth the wait❤️

🤔 How much money do i need to go to Bombay....actually how many days will I have to  work!!😆😆

TO AJAY- I'm sorry I cant afford to come across there to see you😭

But dont worry soon enough...I mite b able 2 win the Lottery😆

true, patience is a virtue. yeah, i was also impatient when AM didn't get any romantic scenes in the start of the drama. now i'm happy and content!😆 lols! so waiting is painful, but the fruits of patience are really sweet!👏 oh dun worry! u'll soon win the lottery! lols! 😆 and u can see ajay soon! 😉

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m new to the forum and love Mamta and especially Sid from the time he made his entry. They look good together much better then Akshay and Mamta together. 😃