Users

Frequent Posters

Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

Exactly re Aru,πŸ˜’
we really had expectations...😳

Haan, sirf tear waala hi incomp haiπŸ˜†...coz u decided to update two parts of itπŸ˜›...humare OS zyada tar ek hi parts ke hote hai naπŸ˜†...so they marked complete 😊(okay i know, some of my OSes does have 2 partsπŸ˜‰)

oh Celu...
pehle gale lag jaa...kitni yaad aa rahi hai teri...
nextly...well...i think that people just ignore the sicky threads...and moreover, I think that the new(not-so-new) forum members think that this gallery is only made for RoSal as PrAja works, that's why, they aren't interested to have a look at these...
I have a small suggestion, maybe it could help boost this thread...
maybe we can ask the new members to visit the gallery and even give in the details of their work (there are quite some new stores in this forum and some old members who haven't submitted their works like Anjori and Pari)...
we may even have to add a ShaNa intro below the RoSal one to make the thread complete with respect to the show...
and maybe you can even add a heading for other stories...like...I saw an SS on Chand and Patta...one on Heer and Patta, and even I'm going to post my contest story separately, which would be a whole lot different from PrAja...so yup, maybe we could boost this thread in that way...and it seems that our old members aren't giving details of their new works(trust me, i'll give them if i ever write something new) so this thread is as it was in the beginning...
we need to remind people of this thread I think...
and a very happy new Year...
New Year cake
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My writing Index:Rhea_13' Writing Index :D :) <3 | 4183079 |
Plz add them again.Sorry for bothering.

Title:Ishq Bulaava

Shot:Drabble

Writer:Rhea_13

Main characters:Pratap & Ajabde

Supporting Cast:None

Introduction: The drabble is dedicated to Pratap and Ajabde only.The things which were unexpected have been true.The never expected night,after their marriage has finally took place.The drabble only focuses on PrAja conversation,and their likes.

Link: PrAja Drabble:Ishq Bulava | 4217525 | Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Forum

Title:Love doesn't need words to express

Shot:One  shot

Main characters:Pratap & Ajabde

Supporting Cast:None

Introduction:This shot is the continuation of one of the episodes of Maharana Pratap.

The incidents are taken before-marriage. Pratap has returned from a war with Akbar,and has been invited to Bijolia,by Hansa bai,as a forgiving message.But somehow,even though they (PrAja) both want to meet each other,they are showing as though they don't,and are trying to ignore each other in the most obnoxious way.The shot begins with Pratap giving a spice to Ajabde,which ajabde eats unintentionally.As she is angry,and annoyed with Pratap she says that she loves someone else,and wants to marry that guy.But does she really want to marry that guy ?And if she wants,then what will be Pratap's reaction ?Maybe he will need to marry Phool kawar then!Which 'll be his worst nightmare ever.Check out for more in the link given.

Link:Praja OS:Love doesn't need WoRdS to express | 4135459 | Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Forum

Title:The confession

Shot:One shot

Main characters:Pratap and Ajabde

Supporting Cast:Jaivanta bai

Introduction: Pratap loves his Rani maa aka Jaivanta bai,like anything.He can do anything for her,because she is the only one who cares for him before Ajabde.Ajabde is one of the family friends of theirs,who frequently comes to Chittor,to look after Jaivanta bai and for her love Pratap.Unknowingly,Pratap scolds Ajabde,and she has to go back to Bijolia,even though she hasn't made any mistake.How would pratap realize his love for ajabde ? And would he regret again ?Would Jaivanta be PrAja's savior ?

Link:PrAja OS:The Confession | 4211189 | Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Forum:

Title:Ishq Gumshuda

Shot:One  shot

Supporting Cast:Phool

Introduction: The OS is a continuation of an episode in the show,when a tragic twist is going on between PrAja.Ajabde has finally bothered to come to chittor,pratap's birth palace,for her best friend phool.And,as said by a pandit,that Pratap needs to marry a girl who will make up his fortune a beautiful journey.

Many girls from different palaces have came to marry the prince of mewar,in which phool and ajabde are also included. Somehow ,jaivanta bai has got the simplicity and sober behavior of Ajabde,perfect for his son pratap.She wants both of them to marry.But Ajabde,isn't eager to show her love for pratap,as she can only see the fake love of her friend perfect for him.But somehow,when phool is going to impress pratap ,she reveals that the mala which is in his neck is her friend's mala,pratap doesn't think it as a coincidence but as a special bond,a safety measure taken by ajabde for him,not revealing the reality and keeping her most precious thing with pratap,as exchange of male,is known as a significance.Would that help pratap and ajabde to marry and confess ?

Link:PrAja OS:Ishq Gumshuda | 4244918 | Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Forum

Title:Har mushkil ko theek karne ke liye pyaar kafi hai

Shot:Two shot

Supporting Cast:Jaivanta bai

Introduction: As the title itself says,for every difficulty,love is enough to solve them.Pratap sees ajabde in the dangalsthal;the ground,where she is with chepak;the horse.He is surprised to see,that a girl like ajabde is in a dangalsthal,which was known to be a very awkward or a special thing,usually happened once in a bluemoon.The incidents take place after marriage.Ajabde is trying to ride the horse again and again,but she is unable to. In the starring of the story,Pratap teases Ajabde,and laughs at her unintentionally but somehow hurting her.But later,he feels guilty,and in a way of an apology,he makes ajabde learn horse riding.Check out the beautiful movement of love of PrAja in the story.

Link:PrajaSS'Har mushkil ko theek karne ke liye pyaar kafi hai'pg4part2 | 4154700 | Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Forum

Title:Aapki jeet mein hamari jeet hai

Shot:Three shot

Supporting Cast:Phool

Introduction: Phool;Ajabde's best friend is getting married to Yuvraj;Pratap's best friends plus a family relative.The story revolves focuses around the married couple,Pratap and Ajabde,who can't see each other for a month now.As pratap will be from yuvraj's side and ajabde ll be from phool's side,plus at that time marriage used to be a huge celebration for everybody and used to take place at least for a month or so.In between the celebrations and function,Pratap and ajabde miss each other,as they can't live without each other.Would the love birds able to meet each other in midnight or possibly be able to do something to make each other live together again ? Or will they be able to meet each other only after a month ?

Link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4178614

Title:Tu hi junoon mera

Shot: Short story

Supporting Cast:Jaivanta bai,Sajja bai,Phool,Yashasvi

Introduction:Pratap and Ajabde were friends.since childhood.They knew each other since 12 years which wasn't a small deal at all.Ajabde was 15 and Pratap was 17.Not a big age difference as well,plus they were best friends.They literally shared everything with each other.But as pratap is growing old he needs to marry,not only for himself,but for his kingdom as well.In the starring of the track ajabde is really very comfortable with pratap's marriage celebration which are taken place,plus with her fiancee.But will the twelve year special bond be left like this ?Would Pratap's fiancee like Ajabde meeting Pratap again and again,and would Ajabde not be having anything,any special feeling for Pratap ?

Link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4192569

Title:Mera humsafar,mera humdard aur mera humrahi

Shot:Fan fiction

Supporting Cast:Jaivanta bai,Hansa bai,Sajja bai,Uday Singh,Param

Introduction:The story focuses on 21st and 15nth century things.The brat Ajabde,who is very pampered because of some situations,is unwilling to go to Mewar.Hansa bai and Jaivanta bai have planned to make Pratap and Ajabde marry in some or the other way.Somehow ajabde agrees to go with Mewar.And she notices that Pratap is a boy of a very simple personality,even though he is having huge wealth and kingdom.Would Pratap's presence in Ajabde' life make a change ?Can opposites ever fall in love ?Wouldn't it feel strange ? And most of all would Mamrat Singh's wish get accomplished ?Or would they be never together because of Ajabde's pampered behaviour ?Check out for more in the link.

Link:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4244929

Title:All I want is you

Shot:Short story (collaboration)

Writer:Rhea_13 and Baishali_Ghosh

Edited by Rhea_13 - 9 years ago
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah yeah Rheu! good going. People should do like this only. Otherwise the index will never get updated!
Aru_A thumbnail
okay...errrmmm...did no one read my reply up there??
CallmeCel thumbnail
ahem..
Aru, i did!
And...
okay...
tough job...
actually my mind is filled with many things...
and i really liked your idea and even i was thinking the same.
Will post regarding this thread in the main forum soon. 
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

ahem..
Aru, i did!
And...
okay...
tough job...
actually my mind is filled with many things...
and i really liked your idea and even i was thinking the same.
Will post regarding this thread in the main forum soon. 

madam half-umbridge...
nahi nahi...zyada ho gaya...u are not at all like Umbridge...
padha to kuch kaha kyu nahi...mujhe laga ki kisine nahi padha...
thoda mushkil to hai...but I think it's necessary...one is the ShaNa intro...and the next is the "Other ships" creative category which can have ChakraVati, RuqLal, JB-US, Patta&Chand, or anything else that has been made...
I know re...9th me the head is buzzing...infact...in my last months in 9th form, I became an introvert...coz I had so many things in my brain all the time...
tha...oh sorry...hamara rule...
whenevr u are free, whenever you need a break from studies, then make the post...or ask someone else to make it on your behalf...when the info is collected and you get time, you can update the thread... :)
according to my estimates...this post and collection thing will go on till march...so when u update it...u'll have no exam tension :D
CallmeCel thumbnail
hope the thread becomes active soon
Aru_A thumbnail
Why in the world have they unpinned this from the main forum???
And I agree with you Celu...
I think things will come into action again...
I see you have given out the note for fresh addition...
And as soon as our exams get over...I believe we'll be back in sparkling form...
Pratichi16 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Check this.. There is a mention about the serial's misrepresentation.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/sunday-times/deep-focus/How-Akbar-went-from-great-to-not-so-great/articleshow/47402293.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI Edited by Pratichi16 - 8 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a couple of new works...on the forum now...
and the status of my Ehsaas OS is now COMPLETE
Let me root out some time to type the details, then you can add them to the main page :)