kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PrAja Drabble:Ishq Bulava

They both were married today ,today was the special day when Kuar Pratap of Mewar & New Kuwarani Ajabde were married and they were gonna be there for each other forever.She entered the room,she was excited,nervous,butterflies were flying in her stomach.She walked in the room very briskly and waited for her dear husband.Pratap came in the room rather looking tensed.He saw his wife who was looking gorgeous in her attire.He told her politely to sit on the bed.They both sat , coming from different sides.Ajabde and Pratap opened their legs and sat calmly and silently.They both were confused what to speak.But suddenly Pratap broke the silence and said in rather coughy but lenient tone .

"Ajabde,humne" he slipped through Ajabde's palm and turned the palm."Aap kabhi mat badliyega,kyunki humne aapki sundarta se nahi,par aapke sadharan bartav se mohabbat ki hai"he said,Ajabde did not speak but smiled a little,she was as happy as Pratap was but was really shy to speak out anything ."Hamein pata hi nahi chala ki hamari dosti,se pasand mein aur pasand se mohabbat mein badal gayi!Hamein aapse boht kucch kehna hai,hamare bhai ke baare mein,hamare bachpan ke baare mein,hamare yudhon ke baare mein,hamare mitro ki baare mein,aur jo jo hamare saath hua hai uss sab ke baare mein kyunki ab aap hamari patni hain,jinse hum sab kucch kai sakte hain na?"he asked with full of excitement filled inside him.Ajabde took her both hands and joint with Pratap's one hand and leniently,in a low tone told him "haan kuar Pratap,aap humse jo chahe kehna chahe keh sakte hain,hum dono ,pati patni ke pehle se mitra hain,aur mitra ek dusre se sab baaten kehte hain,sab cheeze batate hain,aur ek dusre par attut vishwas karte hain".

"Ajabde,aapki saari baaten hamare liye amrut hain,hamare liye aapka yeh kehna boht badi baat hai"he took her hand tight and pulled it near him.

"Ab aap hamein bechen kar rahe hain kuar pratap"She replied.

Pratap took his left hand from his back and showed her the bangles he bought in the Mela' and said "Yeh chudiyan hum apko dena chahte hain,hum jantey hain ki humne yeh rani ma ke liye kharidi thi,parantu,aap hamare liye sabse aavashyak hain,aur hamesha rahingi,yeh uss wakht ke liye hai,jab hum apse dhur hon,yudh ke liye gaye hon,aur aap hamari pratiksha kar rahi hon"Ajabde did not say anything but had a twinkling smile on her face,she knew well that Pratap had understood what she meant from her smile."Her Love".

_________

Thank you buddies for tolerating,my first drabble ever !

I hope it wasn't so bad,and boring.
But if it was,please tell me
(Inspired from Humsafar)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...
This is really cute!!!
Good job Rheu...
I liked the most...humein aap se bohot kuch kehna hai Ajabde...so sweet of Pratap...like a little kid!! Hehehehe...
Chal likhti jaa...
Celu ki duaayein saath hai Rheu ke!

Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awwah so nice thanks for the pm😊
RangeenCreation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres
caspu re beautiful strt..ok pehle ye batao drabble kya cheez h?beautiful strt ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Edited by RoshiniluvPrAja - 9 years ago
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! superb.. its really very nice,, keep writing.. n thanx for the pm dear..
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was amazing ... please do write more drabbles 
Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d PM ..
1st time reading a hindi description of Praja's pyaar  πŸ‘ .. nice one 
MP shy or tensedπŸ˜• πŸ˜† .. Ajabde confide πŸ‘ .. bangle touch ❀️ 

beauty πŸ‘ .. nice read rhea  πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay! Lemme tell the truth! I cud see only n only Khirad- Ashar rather than Pratap-Ajabdeh! Anyways...beautifully expressed!!!!
zzinia2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is lovely!!! LOOVVEEE it! plz write on SshAna!πŸ˜ƒ
jiyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tks for PM😊
Very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘. so cute πŸ˜³
i am watching Humsafar too on zindagiπŸ˜‰

Keep writing πŸ€—