Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome compilation of all the creative works!πŸ‘πŸ‘I wonder why none of the new writers like garima di,aayu etc are included!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•And me too!πŸ˜›I too wanna be a part of this.😳Can i?πŸ˜• Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^Ramyaa!!!
It's only now that you notice.
You know what, after the leap got established, Celu and I made so many efforts to make this a complete BKVPMP index by including a ShaNa intro and all the post leap creative stuff. Celu made multiple posts in the main forum, I specified all the details that need to be submitted with the link, and we were even going to post on individual writer's threads too! But we received no response. Moreover, we have our study days, she being in 10th and I in 11th with PCB. We couldn't keep on requesting forever for the input. Hence this place became stranded. But if you can get all the creative ppl, writers, VM makers and poets together, I believe we will be able to complete this index. Trust me, Celana tried a lot and I supported her, but the attempt didn't work. That's why the post leap forum works are not a part of this gallery. :(
Ramya_98 thumbnail
@aru-I will surely try.But my busy days are coming too.I have taken admission in btech and my classes are starting soon!πŸ˜›
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I want me to be here though I just have one story as of now.. πŸ˜›
Also I'll try and get everyone together...Please tell me what all info I have to collect from the writers and VM makers and I'll do it..I'm quite free sometimes.. πŸ˜›

@Aru- you plan on doing medicine?? 😊
Aru_A thumbnail
I'll post the links here. You'll get all the info you need regarding the creative gallery.
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

I'll post the links here. You'll get all the info you need regarding the creative gallery.

Ok then πŸ˜›
Aru_A thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4332628
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4181911
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4169821

These are the main ones!!
Celu baby takes a lot of pain! I have the record in my PMs.
Anyways, since Nuts is the most active member, I believe she will complete the adhura kaam! 
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

@aru-I will surely try.But my busy days are coming too.I have taken admission in btech and my classes are starting soon!πŸ˜›

Ooohhh!!! 
Enlighten me, what is BTech (I don't know anything about degrees except medical ones)
I know exactly what it is to be 'busy'. 
Wish you all the very best for the future! 
So, the big question now,...what do I call you-Ramya or Ramya di??πŸ˜‰
Aru_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Even I want me to be here though I just have one story as of now.. πŸ˜›
Also I'll try and get everyone together...Please tell me what all info I have to collect from the writers and VM makers and I'll do it..I'm quite free sometimes.. πŸ˜›

@Aru- you plan on doing medicine?? 😊

No worries! There are other creatives too who are here with a single piece!
Every single mark of creativity should be included in this gallery!
Hayee...thank you sooo much! Jo kaam me and meri behen Celu se nahi hua, I'm sure you will do it efficiently! Info ke liye I have posted the links yahan. You'll find them here.

As for medicine, well, yes indeed, that is my aim for now. Though I strongly believe that I can't live without books, I don't want to live on them! That's why, I have my apprehensions. Though yes, whatever happens, I'm surely aiming to become a renowned author and travel the world. At school, however,  I don't fit in any stream except PCB. Well, whatever happens, I'll only learn out of it. So I'm going for it. It's only a matter of time before destiny reveals the plans it has for me and my life.
PS- I feel happy that you noticed and asked :)
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aru_A

Ooohhh!!! 
Enlighten me, what is BTech (I don't know anything about degrees except medical ones)
I know exactly what it is to be 'busy'. 
Wish you all the very best for the future! 
So, the big question now,...what do I call you-Ramya or Ramya di??πŸ˜‰

Btech is bachelor of technology which means that i am into engineering.πŸ˜ƒThanks!😳
And you can call me anything you like.πŸ˜‰
And thanks for all the links aru.πŸ€—