Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sophiexx

Yeah finally your back that too with a bang, thanks for an awesome update. Glad Maan is ready to move on, let it be in the past, buried, gone-neee-to. Phew now maybe they can move on, but you explained Maan's stance so well would be happy to read Geets as well which I now would follow since the story is from  Geet view

Thank you!
Yes, you will surely get Geet's point of view over everything, and even more of Maan's as the story unfolds.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: xolfiya

Omg Omg Omg what a surprise I got u back thank u for update di n Welcome back !!Loved to read Maan's POV Loved to know his side of feelings...Geet still effects him ...Geet Man both suffered a lot they both deserves happiness n may b with this forgiveness all happiness come to them...well em hoping ...thank u for the update di was eagerly waiting for ur come back!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed Maan's viewpoint.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

My new found love!!!  โ˜บ๏ธ

wanted to share it with you guys!!

You can't ditch Vyan now. It's too late! ๐Ÿ˜†
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvforever

woww!!!!!!!!! u r back di...๐Ÿฅณ

I m sooo happy finally u r back and do i need to say dat wid a BANG indeed... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i m so sorry for being dis late in reading the chapter bt well now i m here and i wudnt hv missed dis chapter for anything... 
Thanks Prati!! ๐Ÿค— Well, if you are sorry about commenting late - 6 days late, to be precise, - what language should I apologise in now?
The wait was total worth it... u started off where u left dem ( ofcourse us too๐Ÿ˜‰) in d meadows with geet's guilt just getting its space to grow on her dat much dat she didnt knew she was in d rain whole night... & den her going to home and jst trying to sleep does shows her condition and trance she was in... i wasnt surprise wid her fever and delusional condition aftr dat becoz she is in depression and guilt where she finds herself responsible for everything happend to her parents, raya and maan(which he did confirmed to her last nite)... and d guilt which she had tried to keep at d back and live on for oders came back to her with such a force dat she cudnt handled it neither physically nor mentally... 
I certainly had to start from where I left them and you all (and myself!) hanging, right?
I agree wat geet did to maan was wrong as v have read in simple lines bt if v see to d points made nw and den in d stry geet had always been clear abt being d support for her family aftr her study, to be near dem, to be ideal daughter and sister to her parents and sister and i can totally understand her dat dilemma to choose her heart's desire (though jst a tiny part) or to do wat was xpectd of her wat she intended to do... and she chose d later though if she had cleared d air like she did wid vyan it wud surely had been bttr bt well as maan said dey both were young 7 yrs bck and v do mistakes... sometyms though dey r life altering... 
Well, we learn from experiences, and so did Geet. She didn't clear things up with Maan back then, perhaps her couldn't allow her to push him away, but she learned what consequences it had and so she decided to confront Vyan on the same.
NOW the amazing surprise u gave us d POV of Maan d much awaited part and i applaud u for d awesome timing wat a perfect tym to show maan's inner turmoil his anger, frustation over geet and himself... for loving geet in past (though he still do bt lets wait till he accept it again๐Ÿ˜‰), his narration showed us d glimpse of his suffering in d past 7 yrs of his life, d changes in him and ofcourse d regrets too... d way he got restless aftr meeting geet and his anger was totally justified den his mom's confrontation wid him and his evaluation abt situation was superb. Every mom has d power to make her child question over der any action and its result and d way mrs.khurana got to d vein of d situation totally loved it... 

I love her little more d way she is equally concerned for geet as she is for maan although she knws der past dats wat a mother does always der for her each child wen dey need her... :)
Mothers are the best, aren't they? They know what buttons to press and when to equate each child of theirs.
Raya has grownup too she knws her di and her inner turmoil she knws dat her di holds her own self responsible for their parents death and dat she is quite lonely and wont share her worries and guilt wid her... d way she understood dat geet was wid maan shows d understanding of sisters and der love... still she didnt accused him becoz as she said she dont knw wat happened btwn dem and she knws bttr den to judge anybody widout knwng d matter fully d reason she let maan alone wid her sis...

But wat remain wid me from d conversation of maan and raya dat geet though shares everything wid her sis raya didnt share wat happened between maan & her neither of 7 yrs b4 nor d ystrdy incident... so i still wonder wat makes her hold it bck from sharing it wid her own sis??? as raya suggested geet wanted everything between him and her to be between dem bt was der guilt or was it d memory dat she doesnt want to share wid anybody else... i really would love to knw y geet didnt wanted things between maan and her to be knwn to anybody...
Hmm... that is a question Maan might want to ask Geet in the future. Let's see what she says!
but yes d end of d chapter took d cake away or should i say it was d real closure of IOYSM's maan and geet... now dat maan has forgiven her it may help lessen her guilt of ruining him though not immediately bt gradually indeed... becoz though geet dont say it maan's words and thinking matters to her... and maybe this closure will help dem start der new journey which ofcourse will again lead dem to each oder in life... ๐Ÿ˜Š

If u will be able to read  and still aint confused wid all d blabbering of mine den i must tell u dis... thank u for dis amazing chapter totally loved it( my comment itself shows how much i hope so...๐Ÿ˜†) and i love uโค๏ธโญ๏ธ

prati
Of course I can read and understand everything you said. So happy you liked the chapter!

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

OMG, that was beautiful! And I cannot believe it took me so long to read it. I was traveling and just got back yesterday. And I loved the update...

Now waiting for the love story to begin ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you so much! I'm glad to know you enjoyed it. The love story is set to begin soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinity.

Welcome back Dear
Awesome update..Loved maan's POV..
hope to see them open with each other after forgiveness
waiting for next...cont soon
thanks for pm

Thank you! It's good to know you enjoyed it!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: swapna.p

welcome back..
thanks for update..

Thank you and you're welcome!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy..4me

Feeling great to have u back n ur update.

Update was amazing n Maan forgiving Geet๐Ÿ˜› well i hope its a new beginning for both of them.

Raya is such a sweet n lively character n she acts like she is the elder one between those two๐Ÿ˜†.

Maan's mother  is right Let bygones be bygones, Cursing bad experiences of past will destroy any chances of our bright future๐Ÿ‘.

Waiitng for more๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'm glad to know you liked the chapter.
Yes, new beginnings are sure to come!
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi_jain

read it all at once...i liked the way this story progressed

i dnt quite get the affection everyone showers at geet even after she rejected maan
maan had much deeper relations with his mom, brother, zara, ayush n anaya...bt still no1 once questioned the way geet had behaved with maan
i dnt know how to react to all this...it seemed unfair on maan to me...the way they all embraced geet was like nothing had happened at all
only once did i get a little flicker of the effect of her decision on maan when ayush told geet about how maan had changed...that was the only time when i felt someone really cared for maan n his changed ways

i also dnt know if i should blame geet for all this...she had full right to decide to accept maan's love or not...n that's what she did...then why would maan react the way he still did after so many years
after so many years of being apart, he still didnt forgave her for doing something she had full rights to do

but m finally happy that after such a long game of playing hide n seek, they finally addressed the issue and maan forgives her

PLZ UPDATE SOON!!!

Welcome to the story. It's good to know you are liking it. :)

The answer to your question about why Geet is being showered with love and care lies right in your comment.

Everybody does care about Maan and his feelings, but would it be fair if they blamed Geet for something she had a right of?
Edited by mayyo - 8 years ago