Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Shucks!!! πŸ˜²

Helll!!!! how did i miss this point??!!!!

"Letting Go" is not only about Maan...its more about Geet.

Each of them letting go their burdens.

Maan: Pain/hurt
Geet: Guilt 

its about letting go your worst fears and pains. 

I just realized he is "forgiving" her not for his sake or sanity. 

He is saying it for Geet sake. To unburden her with the Guilt.
Boy, oh boy! I was sooo waiting for this to come up somewhere!

Mannn how did i miss this in the first place. All thru the day i was thinking about him and his actions(which angered me to the core)

Mayyo, you always leave few unsaid words.You just leave it to readers imagination.  You dont usually give away about any character so easily nor the situation. 
This chapter , i thought unusual.. very Weird.

But those words...forgiveness..his realization. All was not making sense to me at all (i meant , how in the world its so simple. You always leave a twist. Character mein twist i meant BTW ). Now i understood.
Why, its just beautiful... even more beautiful.

Its His love again ...which is healing her!!!
HE want to Love her as old Maan loves her.😳 

Did i say i want to kill Maan?? *scratch that* I just want to hug him for what ever he did now.
LOL
He badly repenting for whatever he did for Geet. And only thing he can undo is...just go along with Geet. As simple as that. what say??!!!πŸ˜ƒ
She needs forgiveness...and he gives her.
Awww... πŸ€—

I love you sooo much!!! β€οΈπŸ€—

I totally love this thought of yours!!! 

My comment on pg: 46 πŸ˜›πŸ˜† when i read for the very first time. This one after i REALIZED. πŸ˜†

PS: Even if my analysis is wrong. then let it be... i like to think in the BEST way possible. πŸ˜†

πŸ€— I won't really pinpoint what's wrong because I let the story speak for itself, but I do enjoy when you or other readers pick up what was lying underneath the written words!

mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

I had whirled around to face Mom. "She's not my friend any more. She doesn't mean anything to me. I don't care where she is, how she is and what she does."

"Stop it, Maan! Stop lying to yourself! You care, that is why you still can't let go. You care, that is why you have been unnerved since she came back. You care, that is why you called me in the afternoon to check on her."

There in lies the gist of the mindset of Mr. MSK.  Mom knows best.

Mothers do know the best. Reminds me of my mama. Whenever she tells us to do something and we do it right, she sings that song from the movie Tangled, Mother Knows Best. πŸ˜†

She deserves to be burdened for what she has done, a part of my mind spoke, but another immediately negated it. If I don't deserve to hurt and ache over something that happened seven years ago, how can I say that somebody else deserves the punishment for it now, my brain told me.

The fight between the rational brain and the hurt heart.

Is painful for sure!

She was right. I knew Geet better. She might be soft-hearted and sensitive but she was a lot more stubborn.

Knowing something and accepting it are two different things. 

Exactly!

Perhaps the calmer I was, the clearer it was for me to think sensibly, to call a spade a spade.

Good thinking.  When emotions are not clouding the issue most people can be rational.  Enter Emotions and then kapow!

Haha! Yes, definitely. Emotions cloud our minds.

---

To be completely honest the twist recreated Geet's character completely and I did not see that coming.

I never wanted to like her or care for her or feel this pain that I am feeling for her.

But you opened her up like shaking a can of soda and exploding the facts in our face.

There is so much pain inside at what she had to go through.

While she is in pain, I have to give it to the character of Maan too.

Loving someone forever is not an easy thing but he does.

With the pain, the anger, the outer show of callousness and disregard still lies the truth within that she still means everything to him. 

It still bothers him; her pain, her journey.

The forgiveness is all he can offer her right now because she won't take anything else.
Your analysis of Maan is making me want to fall for him all over again but I can't. How can an already fallen person fall? 😳

It is a difficult journey for them both especially for Geet.

Lovely writing.  Deep, impactful, thoughtful and soul searching.

I missed it.

Thanks for the update.
 Thanks soo much, Avi!πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6977500

welcome back dear πŸ˜†πŸ‘
update iz awesome an fab

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyasree

Amazing n wonderful update

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ardentfitzcy

There are certain things which only i can feel and understand about me and nobody else even if they want to because nobody is me.
There were so many times that i had imagined myself im maan's shoes.Tried to understand his pain.Even after it reading how sick he had been after that heartbreak i couldnt .May be because i havent experienced such thing so far.

One can never completely comprehend what another person goes through until and unless they have experienced it themselves.
Nothing absolutely nothing had prepared me for the pain,coldness,the bitterness as i read maan's point of view.The man here self loathed himself for loving a person who didnt reciprocate his feelings.He might have recovered from the sickness seven years back but couldnt from his heartbreak.He carried it everytime everywhere ...the wounded heart with himself.
I was so easily fooled by his nonchalance with geet,the successful buisiness man and the casanova image.But behind all this was the same man standing at the same place where geet had left him.
That was exactly why he had worn that mask: to fool the world. To stop them from knowing what was hidden inside and to keep them all at bay.
When you are hurt there is an innate need to hurt someone else.No it doesnt heal you but acts like a momentary balm.That was what Maan was doing with geet.Confusing her,fooling her and atlast blaming it all on her to make her feel the pain.But once the effect of drug vanishes you are left at the same place ,with same pain and worries infact more than previous times.
Although it looks like he forgave geet for her sake so that she doesnt burden herself with guilt.But it was a necessity for him as well.How long can a man keepa grudge ??
When he utters those lines"I forgive you" i dont know why but i feel as he is forgiving geet for not accepting his love and giving him a heartache he is also forgiving himself for falling for her,forgiving himself for living in a dreamland when reality was so different, letting go of the self hatred that he had been living with so many years..letting go of everything negative.
Just like you have mentioned, hurting someone doesn't lessen your hurtm but it does, at a later point of time, makes you realise you've been wrong in doing so. That is the case with Maan, and that is one of the reasons why he had to forgive Geet and let go of his own grudge.
But there are certain things that dont change like the fluttering of heart even if you let go.Because the heart wants what the heart wants.
It sure does!
Mayyo! i have no idea what all i have written.How true to the story it is.But this is one story where i feel deeply attached and pour out whatever comes to my mind.
The fact that you do come to the front and share your thoughts about the chapter is much more welcomed. :)

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Waiting
Happy women's day
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

first of all am so happy to see u here... that too with an updateπŸ˜›
I know!
am i more angry with this geet ya am i more feeling sad for her... i really donno...

how mant reasons how many explanations i got still i am not able to change my view that geet has mislead maan... she knew he had feelings for her still she continued encouraging him... and am not able to change my pov with this regard... and for the same am angry on her for making my maan suffer... BUT i do feel sad for her... in her mind she is clear that she is right... she did not accepted maans poposal as she didnt loved her... but still she is feeling guilty... for being the reason of maans hurt and change... and i do adore her for that...
Well... I can't force you to like Geet but since Maan is letting go of his past aNd forgiving Geet and Geet is letting go of her guilt, why don't we let go of our anger against her, since everybody is "letting go"? πŸ˜†
as maan said, geet never opens up... especially when the matter is of her sadness and thoughts... kaash aisa na hotha but then this story would have been some thing else... while rejecting the proposal if geet had told her thoughts, if she had shared her thoughts with her family and freinds... may be maan would have been able to bring her out of insecuriteis or atleast knew y she said no... may be her family would have given her the support and forced her to think and analyse her feelings to maan ... but all this starts and ends with "MAY BE"...
Things would have been really different if that had been the case, no?
"I don't want to talk about this, Mom. What has happened has happened. She won't die-"😑 maan se katti... yes i do agree he is hurt but how could he? or is it the guilt that geet is in hospital due to him makes him more angrier and snap??
Perhaps it is...

Geet Di is the kind of person who will never let herself off the hook for hurting anyone intentionally or," "unintentionally."...this explains all... and only maan can help her and am happy that he didπŸ˜ƒ

If I could be scared of confessing my love for so long, how could I expect her to fearlessly accept it?
aww i so much agree with this and love this...

the latter part ... uff u rocked mari... the way u decribed it... a day before maan was so sure blaming geet but the change u brought in him ... that too so natural ... when he knew that geet didnt shared any of their moments with raya... may be at that time he knew he was special to her... may be knew that like geet blaming herself for her parents death inspite of rayas assurance ... geet will be blaming now for his state ... and this guilt she is carrying all alone too without sharing with any one or without letting others know...
Thank you Lakshmi! I just try to portray the story in the best way that I can.
like maan and geet who may be feeling relieved now... geet for setting herself free from a guilt... maan from letting go past and me feeling so relieved reading thisπŸ˜†

thanks mari... patha nahi kya kya likha hain upar...no pateince to re read myselfπŸ˜†

Haha! Koi baat nahin. Maine parh liya. πŸ˜†

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can't believe you are update after so long. I had almost given up hope. But used to check now n then,  just in case. Thank you.