tum jo aaye 
if pe
baat ban gayi😆

Hello hi bye bye😃
mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace."

"Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word." 
I am always speechless on the quotes you incorporate in your comments!
What did you just pen down?? 

That's just brilliant ... Whoosh!! 
Thank you! 😳
Am i crying like a kid? Yes.. but i wont blame you, its just..my heart goes for Geet(Undoubtedllly) and.. Maan(i so want to punch him. Laters!!)
Aww! I'm sorry. Didn't really mean to make you cry! But it feels nice to know something I wrote can make someone emotional! 😆
Mayyoo..are you for real?? So much of turmoil...pain, and Life truths..

How did you manage to write it with so ease?? I am sure.. you were also so anguished as M&G... or more ? 
Umm... I'll reserve my comments on that since my answer will probably reveal more than I can let on.
There are times where we try to blame others for our convenience/sanity... its our human mentality. 
What happened 7years ago... its a pretty long time to forget everything and move on. But thats not the case , Geet (what ever be the reason...she still blames herself for Maan state) and Maan..who blames her for whatever happened.(dose he blame her for what ever he is now?) 
Over here' I'd like to refer to the second quote on the top of your comment. You have answered this yourself. :)
I love these words... 

She deserves to be burdened for what she has done, a part of my mind spoke, but another immediately negated it. 
"If I don't deserve to hurt and ache over something that happened seven years ago, how can I say that somebody else deserves the punishment for it now, my brain told me."

No one deserve hurt/pain. Like i said earlier, neither Geet deserves all the hatred directed towards her. 
Why, She didn't accept his love doesn't mean she has to suffer and pained for not reciprocating his love. If someone loves us and we MUST reciprocate , then it isn't LOVE at all.

Its not about accepting or taking. Its only about Giving. Neither it means sacrifice. 

Mind and heart play such a sickening game.. its so frustrating. 
Need I say anything here? You have said everything better than I might be able to!
Geet' dream..and 

"It was an accident..."

"You killed them, Geet..." I looked into the familiar chocolate brown eyes but they were not warm as ever. They were hard and spewing hate. It was not my Maan. "You killed us..."

I inhaled sharply, my eyes wide, my mouth dry. "I killed... you?"

"Yes!" He hissed. "You killed me."

Isn't enough ?? How much more she has to suffer? 
I have encountered a person..who is soft person like Geet.. who takes unnecessary blames even when she didnt hurt or caused any pain. And few people dump her with guilt, which she dont deserve it. They even fear to come infront of them.
Maan may not cause her so much of pain, yet he did burden her with his stupidity and anger.
Exactly!
"Geet Di is the kind of person who will never let herself off the hook for hurting anyone intentionally or," I saw Raya turn to look at me with her eyes trying to convey more, "unintentionally."

Huh, one word is enough to know what they are!!

And my most fav lines 

I had been unfair on my part. I was hurting, yes. Geet was the cause of it, yes. It still made a difference to me, yes. But did that mean I was to blame her for not loving me as I loved her? No. If I had to think impartially, she was not completely at fault. If I was young back then, so was she. If I could be scared of confessing my love for so long, how could I expect her to fearlessly accept it?

Finally !!! Phew!! 

I loved everything about "Leeting Go" Except ending... i know.. im just so mad at him..but i knew how Maan feels. 

I just wanted to say, pain cannot be indulged unless you accept it. You cannot always blame a person for whatever you are...or you were.

You always have a choice..to accept it or not.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Perhaps she thinks the matters between you and her should always remain between you two."

It just shows how mature she is to understand those nuances. 

This struck me. "So she never told you about... what happened... seven years...?"

Raya shook her head. "No."

I did not know why but I felt a mixture of emotions rise within me. I was shocked, I was perplexed, but most of all, I was awestruck. Was Geet really so strong to keep all of it within her and still live happily, if only superficially? Was she white blooded that everything had no effect on her or was she really so deep to keep all the pain within her? My heart wanted to believe the latter, especially seeing her lying on that hospital bed like that. I just knew Geet was not cold hearted, at least not as much as I thought her to be.

If anything or person gives you immense happiness and pleasure then that would be reason for your sadness too. 
Having stepped into practical life, I couldn't agree more with what you're saying here, although I think of it a bit differently. I believe that only the things that can give you the sweetest of memories have the power to grant you the most bitter of times because you expect more from them, you give the power to them.
Everything has to balanced in this world. Unequal's cannot survive. 

We always assume many things about people. How much truth is there in it, we hardly care about it. 

Maan, he is a sweet guy, caring and helpful but all he cared was reciprocation from geet. Yes, i do accept that reciprocation is Needed. but not MUST. 

His self realization is more than enough. His admission is what im adoring in this chapter. 

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." 

And on top of that.. i am listening to this song (*sent by Purvi. Thanks to my darling) 

you need to listen to this. I connect so well with Maan!!  Dang.
Can't open the link this way..
I dont want to know how painful it is. But ..  

"Sorrow is how we learn to love. Your heart isn't breaking. It hurts because it's getting larger. The larger it gets, the more love it holds."   - For Maan!! 

And the realization 

"One word
Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love." 

What a comeback!! *claps* *claps* 

We dont really hate people whom we used to Love.. we just dislike them for a period. And we like to be convinced that we hate them..i guess our EGO makes us do these stupid stuff. 
Quite a point!
He loves her so much that it hurts him that he was also the cause of her distress. *Can i squeeze him to death. Damn him. Why, he is just damnable*

I will just stop right here. or else i might end up writing next update!! *smirk* 
One more.. jut for You!!

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
Love this one! ❤️ I think I should keep this one for my own future reference!

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: dqno1

tum jo aaye 

if pe
baat ban gayi😆

Hello hi bye bye😃

I hope the holy water sprinkles did the job 😆
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu_2006

gr8 part..

cont,soon

thanks for pm dear,,

Thank you! Glad you liked it.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doracake

OMG U updated ????????

Shocking surprise 

Haha! I can guess that.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: impoojaverma

You're update is a surprise in itself😆

Coming to update's details, it was fabulous as always. After their heated arguments, geet's conscience was not letting her to feel unburden from the fact that she is d sole reason for maan's sorrow which eventually lead to tormenting her health.
But it's this argument of their made to realize maan that geet's is not wholly responsible for his sorrow. Both were young & expecting responsibilities & understanding all the time with a person is too much as people do mistake in their life in hast or in fear of family. His mom made him understand too that to lead his life in future he needs to forgive geet & if possible forget her, which i think is not possible.
I'm now really eager to see how geet will react after his this confession & will there going to be a love story b/w them after this in future or they will be once again trying to be stranger to each-other?

Thank you Pooja!
@Bold: Very correctly put.  But I disagree with the point that people make mistakes in haste or in fear of family if it refers to Geet and her refusal to him back then. She refused him because she did not reciprocate his feelings enough to let her family be left behind...
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

brilliant update. so after the much awaited confrontation geet in hospital. poor geet. she is so much in turmoil of her feelings. she is so burdened of being responsible for her parents death n maan present state. geet needs to confide speak her heart out.
Mrs khurana such a sweetheart. she make maan realise his mistakes. Will maan forgiveness unburden her guilt. waiting to know

BTW happy to read maan POV.
hoping to have more updates soon n also thanks for the looong update.

Thank you!
I agree that she needs to speak her heart out to really feel light but will she? Let us hope she does, and more importantly, she pours it out to the right person.
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ubiquitos

So happy to see you back. And thank you for amazing long update :).

Sigh. Much needed. It was like all of them or this story allowed its subconscious to take over.

I was glad to be back, back then and I am gladder now.

So happy that you enjoyed this update and I hope not to disappoint and keep your interest up in the coming story. :)
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deelight

lovely update!

dey r gonna b 2gether...hurrayyy!!!!!!

Thank you!