sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey nice ff.pls pm me when you update.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Good start 😊
Eager to read the upcoming parts. Continue soon.
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Just read the part 😃...
So this is going to be a Emotional types 😉...
I'm already liking it ...
Armaan has got to take things seriously 😳...
Aage jan-ne ka intezaar rahe ga 😆...
N shukriya for the PM 😊.
RRJenKhush thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!! Great start ..update further
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start. Please continue soon
dmg1431 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!nice one.waiting 4 da nx part.
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

Staring at the white ceiling, he cursed his stars.

Why they are playing this strange game? What has he done to deserve it?

Doesn't she desire him physically anymore? Is their love on the verge of the end or has it already ended?

Running furious hand in his thick plush hairs, he turned his face towards his right to come across with an empty pillow that was so used to be held in a tight grip by his wife. She had that unusual habit to hug half of the pillow to her chest while her head used to be on the upper tiny edge. The imagination of her innocent sleepy face brought a sweet smile on his face.

He was missing her beside himself.

Sighing, he pulled it close and hugged it to himself, inhaling the natural sent of Riddhima from the pillow as his legs missed the warmth and weight of her long legs over themselves.

"Why you are doing this to me Riddhima?" He whispered against the pillow with heartache. The silence of the room accompanied him for some time till he threw her pillow away from himself in anger. Her words from the earlier conversation were still ringing in his mind, make him furious once again.

"You think that this is the physical aspect that is ruling over relationship than wait and watch Riddhima...As I promised, You yourself will come to me"

He promised in the darkness of the night but still the heartache stayed there and kept him awake till sun rose up, patting him off to sleep with its warmth.

-----------------------------

Next morning, a dismay Riddhima got up with a throbbing head. The half of the night crying into the bed, made her head too heavy resulting in to curse her husband even more.

Ruffling her messy hairs, she got up and freshened up in the guest room bath. While wrapping herself in a bathrobe, she realized that she had to go back to her room to get her clothes.

Entering their room, Riddhima came to a sudden halt, seeing the centre of her attention, her life, her world, Armaan standing in just in his trousers. His broad chest with those manly hairs, she loved to run fingers from was on display.

Her heart fluttered seeing his state.

His bed hairs were still tousled and he was looking so clue less.

She wanted to go and hug him but then her eyes fell on the floor where her pillow was laying against the wall.

Furiously, her eyes went up to look at him only to find his glaring back at her.

Marching towards the wardrobe, she took out a light green strapped top along with jeans and went to washroom for a change, banging the door behind herself.

Armaan heart fell low seeing her blood shot swell eyes. He wanted to go and hug her right then but stopped. What if she takes that as another part of their physical interaction?

He couldn't risk that. He dare not do that.

Damn, she was more than it. She was his wife, his better half, his soul mate, his only love.

Although he couldn't explain his feeling more in words but he always tried to convey it by his actions. No, not just intimacy but by bringing flowers for her on return to his home after a hectic day. By arranging their private surprise parties on her birthday, on their anniversary. By sharing small moments of care he could manage rather than long one she desired.

Is she so unsure about him? He wondered.

He picked up the pillow from the floor and hugged it to himself before putting it at its original position on the bed, leaving it with a soft touch.

Hearing the click of the door, he quickly moved towards the wardrobe to show himself busy.

Dare he show her his soft side. He thought while scratching his temple.

Carefully looking through his suits, He was trying to figure out which one should he wear today. He never had to worry about it before. After marriage, Riddhima made sure to help him out every morning by taking out it for him.

She was his personal designer & made sure he won't wear the same color twice in a week.

Now what to do?

Ignoring him, Riddhima went towards the dresser and took out her Sindoor dani. Pushing her hairs back, she applied sindoor in her hairs while looking at him through the mirror. His confused state made her angry as well as concerned so after cleaning her fingers, she went towards the wardrobe and took out the a lined grey suit with dark blue tie and white shirt.

Placing it neatly on the bed, she took out his accessories and after making sure everything was at its place, she left the room straight away ignoring him.

His mouth twitched in anger.

"Now she is showing me attitude as if she is doing me a damn favour..." He stubbornly looked at the suit and then holding it, put it back in the wardrobe.

"I will show her that I can handle myself pretty well...I used to do that when we were not married, Didn't I?" Boosting up his mood himself, he took out a plain sand color suit along with a lined white shirt and red tie before he went to freshen up.

-----------------------------------

She was just done with arranging the breakfast when he came out from his room in the suit, he chose for himself.

Frowning, she looked into his eyes but kept quiet, not wanting to bring up an argument in the morning.

Ignoring her, he sat down on the chair and started to pour a cup of tea for himself. In the meanwhile, Riddhima buttered up the slice just the way he liked it and put it in his plate but Armaan didn't touch it.

Instead, he took hold of a plain bread slice and dipped it into the tea before it got placed in his mouth.

This surly burned her up and twitching her lips, she spoke angrily.

"I buttered up your toasts...why aren't you taking it...and...Why are wearing this suit? I took out one for you" But Armaan kept on gulping the hot tea. Wiping his face with a napkin, he threw it on the table and got up.

"Thank you...but I can do my things myself too...I don't want you to tomorrow say that I only married you so you can made up my bed, or take out my suits, do laundry, cook for me...You know I can hire maids for these things...And you better understand that I haven't married you for these reasons" He seethed with anger.

Taking hold of his bag, he gave her a last look and left for his office.

---------------------------------

Her day was as bleak as ever.

Sitting down on the sofa with empty stomach, she cried her eyes out.

His words from the morning stabbed her heart. Is she really so unreasonable?

The maid took care of the dishes while repeatedly asking her about breakfast but all that did was flaring her up.

"I told you that I don't want it...Just do you work and leave"

The young maid nodded and avoided to bother her later on.

Riddhima went back to their room to see everything neatly placed at their space. It was so unlike Armaan. In their relationship, she was the one always who was a cleanness freak while Armaan was the careless one.

She went to the closet to take out few of her dresses when her eyes fell on their wedding album.

Heart achingly, she took out the album and sat on the floor while caressing the main header of the album that contained a beautiful picture from their wedding. He was wearing a sleek dark black tuxedo with a bow adoring his neck while she was wearing a strapless white netted gown with a veil that was pushed away by him after they were declared man and wife as he kissed to seal the moment.
Happy tears flowed out of her eyes on remembering how he made that day special for her. It was her childhood wish to have an English style wedding and in spite of the arguments that were raised by both set of parents, he fulfilled it just to see that dreamy smile on her angelic field.

Was that Armaan lost somewhere?

Just that thought made her cry even harder.

---------------------

Banging the desk hardly, He stood up pushing the chair away, he was seated on. The wheeled chair moved back and hit the wall, creating a loud sound.

Right then his phone rang showing the caller name. "Dr. Khanna"

Clenching the jaw. He picked up the phone and right away barked into it without any greetings.

"Dr. Khanna...You are so going to get an ear full from me" He growled.

"Oh oh...Seems like I called my own death" Dr. Angad Khanna replied while a smile in his voice.

Dr. Angad Khanna was a psychologist and he and Armaan were the Chaddi Buddies right from the start of their secondary school. They were inseparable and best friends but when in college, Angad choose medical, Armaan choose business as his career but they still stayed in contact.

"You had..." Armaan replied in the same tone.

"Ok calm down Armaan...Calm down...Tell me what happened? Is Riddhima fine?" His voice was filled with concern now.

"What you had told me? That our intimacy will make her feel secure after whatever happened...That talking of that..." His throat clogged up but he continued.

"That it will only break her apart...But their...Their she is thinking that all I ever care about is her body...That she is nothing more than a thing to satisfy me..." A tear rolled down his cheek that he angrily pushed away.

Angad took a deep sigh. Ladies and their twisted minds. He thought.

"Armaan...Calm down...I think she just need a bit space to sort out all the issues... .Give it to her... " Angad suggested.

"Give time? I have been away from a week and when I get back, all she thinks is that we are way apart on emotional level...And you want me to give her more time to think so later she accuse me for something else?" He questioned reasonably.

"Armaan Armaan...I am not asking you to completely get away from the scene...But just try to do what she wants from you...She must have said something where she feels you lacked?" Angad put some sense into his angry mind.

"Hmm..." Armaan hummed as she remembered her words.

Movie, Picnic, Discussion.

"Then do it...she will come around...Don't worry" Angad pacified him and cut th call, prying that this time Armaan won't have to face more pain.

If Riddhima was in pain, so was he. If she had lost something, so had he.

But the only difference was that she can express and he can't.

"You want movies, picnics and discussions Riddhima then now, you will get it only" He promised himself before he sat down and googled out few things before finalizing it according to his plan.

Riddhima Malik is about to have her wishes come true.

-------------------------------

>>>Next Part<<<

Thank You everyone for love & support...

Do Hit Like & Comment/Criticize

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

🤣 🤣🤣🤣
This was hilarious Ana!!😆

Okay!! Shuru se start karte hain!! I so so loved the start😳 Emotions, feelings, usuage of words!! Everything was so beautiful!! He was so missing her, holding her pillow!! It was a cute, innocent, touching scene😳

Phir subha hogayi aur donow phir shuru hogaye!!😆 Riddhima ko room mein wapas ana pada and Armaan's thoughts 🤣 k hug kiya to phir ulta na le le!! It was funny lekin wo sahi bhi tha...

So basically yahan problem misunderstanding ki hai!! hmmm🤔

Breakfast scene!! taking out of suit and everything and then him answering her back!! hehehe!! Auron ka pata nahi lekin mujhe parh k bohat maza aya!! i was laughing!!!

Then the intro of Dr Angad Khanna!😆 What a scene!! Women and their twisted heads!!😆
I thorougly enjoyed it!! Whole Armaan Angad conversation!! And now he is planning to make all her wishes come true!!😉 Mujhe lag raha hai kuch aur dhamake daar hone wala hai ab... so i am just waiting!!😃

Once again keep up the good work!! I really envy your vocabulary!!
Thanks for this wonderful update!!
Love,
Sameera😊

Edited by sameera_12 - 9 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res fr comment

When I started the part

I had negative views abt armaan

Not completely negative but somehow kch kch the cx kch cheexain ju iss part me unveil hui hain wo pehle me nhi the

Usme ridz ka palra bhari tha aur isme armaan ka

As they say there are two sides of a coin

And story k b do pehlu hote hain

The starting scene when he was missing her presence around him ws not the need for intimacy I guess it was to feel her around him

They both are craving for each other to hug each other, but armaan doesn't want rids to take his actions wrongly nd ridx bibi ko attention chahye tou par inho ne show nhi krna

Damn, she was more than it. She was his wife, his better half, his soul mate, his only love.

Ye cheex :P

Some men are not expressive nd if armaan brought flowers and arranged suprises tou I guess he is better than many men :P

Ye b ganeemat jane ridxx

I found the suit nikaling scene too cute :P

And breakfast scene armaan ignoring ridx nd she getting angry. Loved that scene too

The things he said to her needed to be said so that she cd clear her mind regarding his actions

Yahan love tou unconditional hai hi

Problem ya tou communication hai ya understanding ki

Oo teri angad miyan b hain yahan

Ridz ne kya khoya hai?? Miscarriage hua hai kya?? Ya kch aur??

If Riddhima was in pain, so was he. If she had lost something, so had he.

Armaan cried to while talking to him is a proof enuf k he loves her too much

So I am excited for the next part where armaan is planning for her

Nd I guess they can sort it out

and we can get some happy moments aur kya khoya wali mystery b solve ho

k what was the triger actually

Edited by teenorchid - 9 years ago