Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 3

Armaan was greeted by the maid as soon as he entered.

"Good evening Sir" She wished.

"Good evening" His replied with a distracted tone as his eyes roam into the other parts of his apartment searching for that one face. "Where is Riddhima?" He questioned as his gaze returned with a failure.

"She is sleeping in bedroom...but I think she is not feeling well"

Concerned took over his mind as gave a glance to worried maid and with quick steps, moved towards the room.

"Is she having fever? Why haven't you called me?" He inquired with a frown.

"No Sir...It's not fever...but she hasn't eaten anything since morning...I have inquired her numerous times but she just refused it" The maid was following him with quick steps in order to match his pace. Armaan stopped in his tracks and ran a hand over his forehead.

"Did I over react in the morning..." He questioned himself and with regret, this time moved towards the room after giving the maid an order. "Warm up the food...I will too have it now"

On entering his room, he found her sleeping peacefully while holding his pillow close to herself. Her face was almost hidden into it that made him have a small smile.

"She is missing me..." He thought with a sad smile and sat beside her on the bed, making sure not to disturb her.

She was surly missing him. Their wedding album which was still open, was placed beside her on the other side of the bed. He caught a glimpse at it, looking intently at the beautiful bride, smiling from her heart and was holding beautiful dreams in her eyes. Her face was radiant with his love.

And then he glanced at her.

Pale face, eyes having dark circles around and under those eyelids, he knew he would find redness. Her jubilant self was now a painting of pain and helplessness.

"Why you are doing this to yourself? You want me, I know...Then why are you hell bent of pushing me away from yourself" He thought with helplessness.

He was busy staring when the maid came and knocked on the door,.

"Sir... food" She whispered.

"Put it on the table and leave for the day..." Maid nodded and after being done as she was told, the maid left the apartment as silently as she could.

He put forward his hand and rubbed the back of his fingers against her smoothness of her cheek.

"Riddhima...Riddhima..."He whispered in the gentlest of his tone.

"Hmmm..."

"Get up baby...Lets have some food...I know you haven't eaten anything..."

"Armaan" She replied in a babyish tone and turned in her sleep to hug his waist, hiding her face in the side of it.

He smiled at her cuteness and ruffled her long hairs gently.

"Riddhima...Come on...Get up...Otherwise we would be late for all the fun I have planned for us" And that's when Riddhima realized that indeed he was sitting beside him.

With a shock look, she get up and looked away. She was dishearten after seeing the album and lay down in the bed, holding his pillow, promising herself to move out of the room before he would come back but didn't realize when she went to sleep. She looked at the clock and realized that he was home earlier than usual.

He tucked her hairs behind her ear, that startled her and with hollow eyes, she looked at him.

"I am sorry for last night and this morning... I think I over reacted but I missed you so much in the last week that when you questioned me, I took out all my frustration on you..." He apologized with sincerity in his eyes.

"I am sorry too...But Armaan..." She wanted to explain him a few things but was cut off by him.

"No more discussions before you have the meal...I myself am so hungry...I couldn't eat myself" He said and brought the food near her.

Making the morsels, he fed her first before taking the next bite himself.

Riddhima noticed the change in his emotions and found the real man with whom she fell in love. He was caring, supportive and loving.

As she was done, she moved forward and kissed his stubbled cheek.

"Thank you" He grinned on feeling her lips against his cheek and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"If this is the way, you would say thank you than I guess, there are many more kisses coming my way" She blushed at his comment but tried to keep her smile hidden.

But she should have known, he knew every aspect of her personality.

She saw his loop sided smile and

"Don't get any wrong ideas...I am still going to sleep in the next bedroom tonight" And that dimmed the light in his eyes but nonetheless, he didn't question her.

"Do whatever you want...But right now, get up and get ready...We are going for shopping" And he was gone to put away the dishes before she could questioned him anymore.

--------------------------

He admired her while standing at the edge of the clothing rail while she was looking at the beautiful dresses hanged in row.

Wearing a simple orange front buttoned shirt, the cuffs were rolled up messily till the elbows while below she was just wearing a blue jeans. Her hairs were open, just the way he liked. Her ears were adored with small pearls while her neck only had her small one line beaded mangalsutra that marked her as his and His only.

"Armaan...How is this one?" Riddhima inquired making him look at a white anarkali frock having netted sleeves and multi colored work on it.

"It's beautiful...Try it on" He encouraged her, making her smile but as soon as she was about to move towards trail room, he ushered another light yellow churidar having a combination along with purple.

While she was away, he wander into other rails before he came to a halt seeing "Baby Garments"

His eyes teared up but right then he heard her voice from behind. She was searching for him.

"'Armaan..."He quickly schooled his expression and took out the handkerchief from the side of his pant pocket before whipping the moisture in his eyes.

"Armaan...Where are you?" Her eyes wandered into the rails before finding him coming back to her with hurried steps.

"Wow...That's looking great...You should buy it without any delay" His voice held admiration that was hard to ignore. His gaze was strong and fierce.

"You think so..." She rose up her lashes softly and noticed a sleek line of water in her eyes that made her worried.

"Were you crying?"

"No...Something went in my eyes" He made an excuse and without hearing anything further, she moved up on her toes and hold his face, blew into his eyes.

"You should be careful" She scolded cutely, making him smile.

People who were passing them, looked at them all lovey dovey and adored. Riddhima was ignorant to it but Armaan realized and moved away.

"Ok enough now...I am ok...Go and change..." She looked around embarrassed on seeing people looking at them before rushing back to change, leaving him chuckled at the back.

---------------------------

Done with his shirts, she was about to move towards the next section but he stopped her.

"Not their Riddhima...Lets go to that warm clothing section and buy something for Mom and Dad" Distracting her for the time, he tried to push her.

"But why not their..." She just voiced and saw something breaking in his eyes that made her stop right at the point.

Averting her eyes, she let his lead wherever he wanted.

The rest of the time, they wander from one shop to another but the interest in the shopping was lost. Armaan had a look at her dull face and felt that all his efforts till now were useless.

May be shopping wasn't a good idea.

He scratched his forehead and looked away when his eyes fell on a furniture shop.

"Riddhima...You sit here...I will just be back in 15 minutes" Riddhima nodded distractedly and Armaan left her.

-------------------------------

They entered their apartment and just put the bags away when the bell rang. Armaan grinned and went back to open it while Riddhima went to take a shower to put her tired limbs to rest and her running weird thoughtful mind in peace.

After keeping her body soaked in a filled Peach bubbled fragrance tub, she cleaned herself and wore her nighty before she got out and decided to move towards the other room but was stopped by Armaan's excited voice.

"Mind watching a movie with me tonight" Wearing his black slacks and t-shirt, holding a popcorn bowl in one hand and other holding two sodas, he asked with hopeful eyes. The light was dimmed to soft yellowish color, making it look more romantic.

She was in no mood to sit down and watch a movie, but didn't had the heart to reject his offer. Today, she got to see a side of him, he never showed.

His broken side. His weakness.

He didn't deserve it all. She understood. She was being unfair to him.

"For sure" Forcing a smile on her lips, she turned to move when she noticed the new addition in their living room.

A two seater reclining sofa.

"This...When we bought it?" Her tone changed a little in surprise.

"Well..." He gave a look to the sofa and then at her. "I think someone demanded it long back...I thought it was high time to fulfil those wishes". He replied in a slow romantic tone and raised up his brows to ask her opinion.

She ran her fingers of the white hand rest and noticed the middle drink setting space.

"Its superb...I loved it" he said and flanged her arms around his neck in a way to say thank.

Armaan smiled from his heart. Something he could do to distract it even if for a minute.

As his hands were occupied by the drinks and bowl, he was unable to hug her back but nonetheless loved the feel of her body against his.

"Which movie?" She asked pulling herself away from him and took her place on the sofa.

"Your favourite...SRK's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" Riddhima smiled as after putting the drinks on the drink holder, he pulled out foot rest for Riddhima to get comfortable on and then holding the remote, started the movie on his 46" LED TV.

----------------------

The movie just started, showing the glimpse on the life of Rahul and Tina...Armaan tried his best to fast forward the first 4 minutes, fearing that the starting somewhere will hit a string on her heart but still, even in that fast forward mode, the scene of a very elated to be father Rahul keeping his ear next to the baby bump of a pregnant Tina displayed, making her turn the face of the other side.

He closed his eyes for a moment before looking at her. Biting her lower lip, she was looking away.

As the movie started on the normal pace and the dialogues sound spread in the atmosphere, Armaan hoped that it will avert her mind. And it did.

Apparently.

Just to show him off, she kept her gaze on the LED screen but her mind was running a flashback of their life on its own.

Flashback~

"Baby...when you will come then we will go for morning jogs as your Mumma is too lazy to get up in the morning...We will try out new dishes...Do lots of traveling and not to miss, mess up with your Mumma" Armaan was laying in her lap, keeping his face pressed to her belly just trying to feel himself close to the three month old baby, nourishing inside his lovely wife.

"Wow...Baby is not born yet and you are already ganging up against me" She said with a pout while her fingers kept on caressing his plush hairs.

He rose up his brow in a teasing way.

"Of course...I heard that the first child mostly take after their Dads...And I will be one cool dad to have" He said with a happy pride look only to get a smack by her.

"Don't be so assumptive...My baby will follow my steps" Her tone held a finality that put his argument to a break.

"What do you meant by MY BABY" He got up and get seated beside her.

"Not my baby...Our Baby...who will a little be a part of you...and a part of me" His dreamy tone made her go Awe. She leaned into his arm, giving a side hug and felt his lips in her hairs, kissing.

"Our Baby"

She whispered and they both clasped their hands on her little swelled belly.

Flashback Ends~

"Riddhima..." She found herself face to face with Armaan, who was leaning down on his with a concerned look.

"What happened?" And those words just seemed like a breaking point for her as a tear rolled down her cheek, then the next and then some more.

He was keeping a gaze on her from time to time, hoping that she is fine but when her face seemed stilled, he couldn't help but get on his feet to check. But her tears made him realize that indeed she was not well at all.

"Don't cry baby...Please...hushhh..." He bend some more and wiped her tears but turning her face in his palms, she started to cry even harder.

He panicked.

But she just grabbed his hand and cried into it.

"Riddhima...Riddhima...Come here" He made her crying self get up and made her sat in his lap while he took seat on the sofa. Putting the TV on mute, he just hugged her close while she cried for the first time so bitterly after the loss they beard almost four months before.

They were a happily married couple. Their life was as smooth as ever. Having the love of both parents and a easy going life. Even they got married with without a hitch. No arguments or objections were raised by anyone. It was all too easy. Good career, blessed life and their happiness grew twice when Riddhima found out about her pregnancy. The parents were elated so were they. Armaan took full care of her needs and smiling bear her demands until one day, when she went for ultrasound, the doctor gave them the saddest news of their life.

The baby was suspected with IUGR(Intrauterine Growth Restriction). It has completely stopped its growth right in the 18th week of the pregnancy. They were warned that if they don't abort the baby now, he/she might die inside and that will be too dangerous for Riddhima. They were shocked, angry and broken. They consulted 3 more Gynaecologist who suggested the same and at last, due to circumstances, they had to go for abortion as the last resort.

"Why does it happen to us Armaan...Why? Was I not going to be a good mother...Was there something wrong I did that I was punished this way" She asked sobbing, keeping her face close to his heart. Her fist was clenching on her shirt in a tight grip.

Armaan pulled her closer in the warm cocoon of his arms.

"Shhh baby...Don't say why us? It means that we wished all this on someone else...Are we that selfish?" He questioned, moving his fingers slowly up and down on her back.

In response, she just hid her face more into his neck and let the silent tears spill.

"And it wasn't a punishment...it was just a test by God for us, just to see how thankful we are of Him and how strong we are to move forward from this phase" he was desperately trying to reason out with her...but she ignored his silent pleas in his words.

She just wanted to pull everything out today. God knows how much she just wanted to express that grief and share it with him.

"Do you think I made a mistake somewhere? May be I had missed up on some vitamins or medicines prescribed by the doctor...Was it cause mom forbid me to share this news with anyone till the 5th month but I still went ahead being a chatter box and told it to every second person around me" With each word, she was getting hyper and that somewhere started to scare him.

"Riddhima...Calm down...Calm down...You did nothing wrong...Maybe" Sighing heavily, he closed his eyes.

"May be we weren't ready for parenthood yet Riddhima...May be it was God's way to make us realize how worth babies are and how big of a blessing it is...May be if we have gotten it all so easily, we would have taken it for granted" Riddhima rubbed her nose in his chest, still sniffing.

"But we would never have did it" She counter argued.

And Armaan just held her chin, making her teary eyes looked up in his hopeful one.

"I know...But now, whenever we will have it, we will take care of it much better...We will make sure to make our baby our top most priority as the next time, it will be a gift worthless" And Riddhima just hugged him tightly around his neck, wishing silently in her heart that whatever he said, will come true.

Armaan let her take her time to cry into it. The last time tonight. As from tomorrow, he hoped she will also look forward to a beautiful sunshine in their life.

Do HIT LIKE & give Honest FEEDBACK :) Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wheee
i am glad armaan is trying to bring her back to normal
it was no doubt emotion full parttt

loved the khana khilana scene
armaan k jaddoo se kon bach skta hai akhirrr

so he took her for shopping and wahan pe baby garments
senti hogayi thi mai uss scene pe

armaaan pe bara pyaar syaar b ayaaa

so shopping was nt a good ideaa
so chalo koi nhi i guess there is more to comeee

aray wah movie is next
oye hoyee sofa mast hai yaaarr
mjhe b aisa chahyeee

aww her breakdown during the movie was sad

waiting for them to move on

well written part ana
post the last part soon
Edited by teenorchid - 9 years ago
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res Ohh so sweet armaan here trying to mend ways!! And they lost their baby I think thats why they had lost their love in between!!❀️Edited by A.Kh_20 - 9 years ago
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part dear 
loved it 
k so thats the reason of riddhima's such questions
thank god...they are talking to eachother
armaan's attempts were great
finally riddhima said all her grief to armaan
do continue soon
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That was such a cute part..!! Armaan taking care of Riddhima..!!
 Their moments were sooo cute...!! And felt bad when armaan cried...awww...
flashback was indeed an emotional one..!! 
Feeling so bad for them.!! 
Even Armaan is broken still he manage to console riddhima..!! 
really wish everything will be fine soon..!! Plz do continue soon..!! will be waiting for next part eagerly..!! take care
dmg1431 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh that was sad part:(but its really amazing.i really bad 4 them.they lost their baby.    ur a great writer.Edited by dmg1431 - 9 years ago
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome + Cute + Emotional Update...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just Love It...😊

Update Next Part Soon...πŸ˜ƒ
sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
honest opinion.it was a very accurate narration of someone who has gone through this condition.having been through a similar situation myself,i was quite touched that you managed to show all the emotions and feelings one goes through after such an incident.the unanswered questions,the guilt,the anger,everything was shown beautifully.but hopefully,armaan- riddhimas relationship is strong enough to weather this storm.thanks for the pm.
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
To be honest , shuru mein mujhe thora sa shak hua & it turned out to be right...
I had thought that all this change of emotions is for sure related to Parenthood ...
No wonder the situation was so grave ...

But shukar hai things are getting better between them now , gradually πŸ˜‰...
Armaan ka initiative , Nice it was πŸ‘πŸΌ...
Shopping!! Best mood fresh-ner for a girl πŸ˜†...
Special-For-Home-Theater-Sofa bhi khareeb liya , as a surprise , So much effort he did πŸ˜‰...
I so love their Lovely-Dovely moments too ^_^

& of course you described the beauty of their relationship perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Emotional Break-Down mein bhi saath and Happiness mein bhi saath ...

Great chapter it was πŸ˜ƒ...
Love the story ❀️...
N thanks for the PM πŸ˜Š
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AR were about to have baby and they lost their love bud this is what making ridhima not have that physical relation with her hubby she is soo scared about all this... hats off yaar.. u describe it perfectly with all the emotions... loved it