Frequent Posters

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harrybird

Anusha,

You echo my thoughts word by word !

πŸ€—

This is the first thing that crossed my mind when Rukaiya  stressed on second child in the farman !

Thank you so much...Its your query that lead to this post !😊

But Anjali, Jalal's opening words were that Jodha Begum's first child will be the heir to the throne...and this must have been mentioned in farmaan.
When words like first and second is clearly written, it doesn't automatically mean elder one and younger one.
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

Phir Jalal kya karega?πŸ˜‰

AWESOME THREESOME ! πŸ˜³
mishtidoi thumbnail

AWESOME THREESOME ! πŸ˜³

Nah!! for Jalal..it will only be Awesome TwosomeπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
harrybird thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtidoi

But Anjali, Jalal's opening words were that Jodha Begum's first child will be the heir to the throne...and this must have been mentioned in farmaan.
When words like first and second is clearly written, it doesn't automatically mean elder one and younger one.

Mishti Dear, 

Yes, Jalal said that Jo's first child would be the heir. Its an oral statement, not written. 
We do not know what is exactly written in that farman unlike ruks farman to jallu ! πŸ˜•

If Ruks prove that the child given to her is elder, she becomes MUZ automatically !πŸ˜†

Edited by harrybird - 9 years ago
harrybird thumbnail

No Way Darling !

πŸ€—

You know na...I am Weird. I go from back to front ! πŸ˜‰

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anjali I think in the delivery time, the child who comes first will be JO child & considered for the throne automatically and the second child will be given to ruqu...It's only delivery time which will give them elder & younger..Same happend to LAVA KUSHA in Ramayan...
harrybird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

hukka has alredy made many holes in her peanut sized brain... πŸ˜† I wonder if she had this much knowledge abt twins πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
harrybird thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

Anjali I think in the delivery time, the child who comes first will be JO child & considered for the throne automatically and the second child will be given to ruqu...It's only delivery time which will give them elder & younger..Same happend to LAVA KUSHA in Ramayan...

TRUE ABHI,

SIRASODAYAM (CROWNING OF THE HEAD) IS THE CRITERIA FOR THE BIRTH TIME ACCORDING TO HINDU ASTROLOGY. 

BUT, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRACTICE OF ASTROLOGY IN THE MEDIEVAL ISLAM !

mishtidoi thumbnail

Mishti Dear, 

Yes, Jalal said that Jo's first child would be the heir. Its an oral statement, not written. 
We do not know what is exactly written in that farman unlike ruks farman to jallu ! πŸ˜•

If Ruks prove that the child given to her is elder, she becomes MUZ automatically !πŸ˜†

Anjali, those are Shehanshaah's words in DEK...not casually
harrybird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Anjali,

Mono twins look similar as they are in the same placenta and their DNA structure is somewhat similar.and the fraternal twins are in different placenta and they look different too and even their DNA structure is diff.In mono twins they say,they do have the same body structure too  but in fraternal it differs a lot.

My Guru,

Thanks for this brilliant piece of Information ! πŸ‘

&

Sorry for the delayed response ! πŸ˜­