MUZ : JO OR RUKS ? TWIN BABY : WHO IS ELDER !

harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS POSSIBLE, BUT NOT PROBABLE !

ANUSHA IS RIGHT IN A WAY ...

THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TWINS...

MONOZYGOTIC (IDENTICAL) & DIZYGOTIC(FRATERNAL) TWINS...

IN DIZYGOTIC TWINS, THE SECOND DELIEVERED TWIN BABY IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST ONE TO FORM ! SO, THE SECOND BORN TWIN BABY IS ACTUALLY ELDER TO THE FIRST BORN TWIN ! ðŸ˜‰ (MOST OFTEN ...BARRING FEW EXCEPTIONS)

BUT MY DOUBT IS THAT 

1. HOW COME 16TH CENTURY PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHETHER THE TWIN IS MONO OR DIZYGOTIC ? ðŸ˜•

2. HOW COME RUKS HUKKA BRAIN COULD THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS ! ðŸ˜²

IF HAKIM SAHIBA COULD DIAGNOSE TWIN PREGNANCY SO EARLY,
IF JO COULD PERCEIVE FETAL MOVEMENTS SO EARLY,

WHY NOT THIS ONE ? ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

RUKAIYA PROPOSING AN ADDENDUM SPECIFICALLY ON SECOND CHILD MAKES THIS THEORY PLAUSIBLE ! ðŸ˜‰

MOREOVER, 

1. I DON'T THINK SHE WOULD KILL JALLU'S CHILD...REMEMBER, SHE SLAPPED HOSHIYAR DURING JO FP FOR SUGGESTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS !

2. EVEN IF SHE HAD CHANGED OVER A PERIOD OF TIME, SHE WOULD NOT DARE TO DO SUCH THING AFTER HAVING WITNESSED WHAT JALLU DID TO ADAM KHAN FOR ATGAH'S DEATH !

SHARE YOUR VIEWS !

Edited by harrybird - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤣
itni technology kesay agayi yaar Anjali ?
i am sure ruku have some other plans in her mind
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anjali,
Mono twins look similar as they are in the same placenta and their DNA structure is somewhat similar.and the fraternal twins are in different placenta and they look different too and even their DNA structure is diff.In mono twins they say,they do have the same body structure too  but in fraternal it differs a lot.
Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And we always believe that the baby who comes out second is the younger twin and the one who comes out first is elder twin.So she is using the general belief as her theory and nobody will oppose her in this as everybody thinks the same.
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a question!

But I think it is whoever is thought to be elder vs. younger by our esteemed hakim sahibas 😆

This maybe worthy of asking Arnab, what say? 😉
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maybe koi hakimi technique ho 16 century Main
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyavm

What a question!

But I think it is whoever is thought to be elder vs. younger by our esteemed hakim sahibas 😆

This maybe worthy of asking Arnab, what say? 😉

Sure Divi ! ðŸ˜Š

But, right now i am stuck with my phone ( it allows only 1 gif / 3 pics max ) ðŸ˜­

May be once I get back to my lappy, I will try to post ! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by harrybird - 9 years ago
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

hukka has alredy made many holes in her peanut sized brain... 😆 I wonder if she had this much knowledge abt twins 😆

haha... your this one comment made me laugh ... lol... peanut size brain ... lol

but i think ruk hukka was visiting jallu and jo s bed rooms at night time and she investigated their night time activities. ... them she might come to a conclusion so nd so ... this and that ... ... lol... ...

coz 16th century hadn't any technology and much bio knowledge.so they dint know how twins come ? how its happening ... so someone like rukku might think that 24/7 activities was the reason for twins.. lol ... she followed jo nd jallu after sr night na ... i think she has written those jo ja activities on a paper and now she is guessing who is the first nd second .   lol...
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hakim Sahiba knew about twins long ago just be looking at Jo. So I doubt Ruqs has plans to contradict Hakima. 

I will suggest to Ruqs that she can 3 D print a baby made to order. 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am sure the cvs have thought of this in their own twisted way