Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swatiluthra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wah kya research ki hai Anjali πŸ˜†

Truly even I was amazed as to how can jodha feel baby kick in her first month πŸ˜• , but then I assured myself by remembering that it's a ekta show πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pm dear
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adianasr

🀣 kya naam diya hai tum sab ne mil kar mujhe πŸ€£

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ELA - FACEBOOK

DIVI - TWITTER

ADI - GOOGLE

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anjali...yes...this theory does float around,  but I don't think there is any scientific conclusion to this theory even now...for a passing moment, this thought came to my mind too...
I dont think this can come up in a period drama of the 16th century. ...but then, if our queen is a modern day feminist, why not this??πŸ˜‰
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harrybird

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ELA - FACEBOOK

DIVI - TWITTER

ADI - GOOGLE

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How exactly am I Twitter? πŸ˜†
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: divyavm

How exactly am I Twitter? πŸ˜†

TWITTER

LOGO 

1. SINGING BLUE BIRD ! 
( Your association with Music  ! Ela's Dagger wala look...So, Facebook ! πŸ˜†)

2. TWITTER LOGO LARRY THE BIRD, NAMED AFTER LARRY JOE BIRD WHO REPRESENTED BOSTON IN NBA ! ( You are also from Boston !😊)

FEATURES

1. Easy to Join

2. Popular

3. Simple, short & sweet ( not simple any more !)

4. Faster communication speed 

5. Massive reach

6. Controversial ( we hear twitter controversy & not FB contraversy !πŸ˜‰)

7. Under Scrutiny

8. Addiction

9. Celebrities 

10. Follow me Obsession ( similar to ur LIKE obsession !πŸ˜† )

11. ...

12. ...

THE LIST GOES ON !

PS : Twitter often experience technical glitches in the form of Anjali & Raksha leading to inactivation ! πŸ˜‰

Edited by harrybird - 9 years ago
divyavm thumbnail

TWITTER

LOGO 

1. SINGING BLUE BIRD ! 

2. TWITTER LOGO LARRY THE BIRD, NAMED AFTER LARRY JOE BIRD WHO REPRESENTED BOSTON IN NBA ! ( You are also from Boston !😊)

FEATURES

1. Easy to Join

2. Popular

5. Massive reach

7. Under Scrutiny

8. Addiction

9. Celebrities 

11. ...

12. ...

THE LIST GOES ON !

PS : Twitter often experience technical glitches in the form of Anjali & Raksha leading to inactivation ! πŸ˜‰

Wow .. that was a take 10.

My September 10th take was simple and back to the roots πŸ˜†
Cleo12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

IN DIZYGOTIC TWINS, THE SECOND DELIEVERED TWIN BABY IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST ONE TO FORM ! SO, THE SECOND BORN TWIN BABY IS ACTUALLY ELDER TO THE FIRST BORN TWIN ! πŸ˜‰ (MOST OFTEN ...BARRING FEW EXCEPTIONS)

Hi Harrybird.
 Intriguing post.
@blue...interesting info. Where did you get this from? If it comes from a reputed science journal and is based on a reliable study, then I need to update my facts. I always believed that twins, whether they are identical/fraternal, mono /dizygotic, mono/dichorionic, mono/diamniotic follow a single rule of birth order...the one who comes out first is the firstborn/Older. Identical twins can change positions in the womb...In the case of dizygotic twins, the one closer to cervix comes out first. With cesarean sections, even this rule doesn't apply. 
 However, JA has turned this beautiful process of creating a new life into a joke. There is no point in trying to understand anything assuming that they did any research before writing a pregnancy track. Clearly the creatives who wrote this are men with little or no knowledge of pregnancy. If they can show a Hakima from Edward Scissorhand family with a portable ultrasound machine instead of hands diagnosing twin birth in the first trimester, then it is best to not torture our brains by looking for any logic here. I noticed how after lightly pressing the abdomen (and of course feeling the pulse/nabz LOL...no comments except it is CVs equivalent of a full body CT scan that diagnoses anything and everything),  she confidently declared that Jodha was carrying twins. Glad they didn't have malpractice lawsuits back in those days (but Shehshah's shamsheer must be scary too...I hopeπŸ˜•). I know that their budget is limited. They don't  need to hire an obstetrician in their team 
( Ideally they should...keeping their obsession with pregnancies/MC/FP in mind). Even a village midwife can tell then facts that the viewers (including trp aunties) know from experience. Hope they use the money saved  for current emergency situations like a fresh rag wardrobe for leads, makeup artist and a decent dialogue writer).
Not sure what Ruk is planning...Somehow getting rid of Jodha or waris twin or both is the only plan I can think of.  But using any logic to challenge birth orders of twins will a bit too much IMO...even by NR standards. 
Cleo😊

Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cleo12345

IN DIZYGOTIC TWINS, THE SECOND DELIEVERED TWIN BABY IS ACTUALLY THE FIRST ONE TO FORM ! SO, THE SECOND BORN TWIN BABY IS ACTUALLY ELDER TO THE FIRST BORN TWIN ! πŸ˜‰ (MOST OFTEN ...BARRING FEW EXCEPTIONS)

Hi Harrybird.
 Intriguing post.
@blue...interesting info. Where did you get this from? If it comes from a reputed science journal and is based on a reliable study, then I need to update my facts. I always believed that twins, whether they are identical/fraternal, mono /dizygotic, mono/dichorionic, mono/diamniotic follow a single rule of birth order...the one who comes out first is the firstborn/Older. Identical twins can change positions in the womb...In the case of dizygotic twins, the one closer to cervix comes out first. With cesarean sections, even this rule doesn't apply. 
 However, JA has turned this beautiful process of creating a new life into a joke. There is no point in trying to understand anything assuming that they did any research before writing a pregnancy track. Clearly the creatives who wrote this are men with little or no knowledge of pregnancy. If they can show a Hakima from Edward Scissorhand family with a portable ultrasound machine instead of hands diagnosing twin birth in the first trimester, then it is best to not torture our brains by looking for any logic here. I noticed how after lightly pressing the abdomen (and of course feeling the pulse/nabz LOL...no comments except it is CVs equivalent of a full body CT scan that diagnoses anything and everything),  she confidently declared that Jodha was carrying twins. Glad they didn't have malpractice lawsuits back in those days (but Shehshah's shamsheer must be scary too...I hopeπŸ˜•). I know that their budget is limited. They don't  need to hire an obstetrician in their team 
( Ideally they should...keeping their obsession with pregnancies/MC/FP in mind). Even a village midwife can tell then facts that the viewers (including trp aunties) know from experience. Hope they use the money saved  for current emergency situations like a fresh rag wardrobe for leads, makeup artist and a decent dialogue writer).
Not sure what Ruk is planning...Somehow getting rid of Jodha or waris twin or both is the only plan I can think of.  But using any logic to challenge birth orders of twins will a bit too much IMO...even by NR standards. 
Cleo😊

Awesome , post Cleo . 
I agree with your views .

Charu .
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TWITTER

LOGO 

1. SINGING BLUE BIRD ! 

FEATURES

1. Easy to Join

2. Popular

5. Massive reach

7. Under Scrutiny

8. Addiction

9. Celebrities 

11. ...

12. ...

THE LIST GOES ON !

Amazing description.
Maataji Aapke charan kidhar hain.
divyavm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Amazing description.
Maataji Aapke charan kidhar hain.

Please PM why I am controversial πŸ˜† and who exactly are the celebrities πŸ˜‰