Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Lavalina : Most Chirpy member of the Forum

shonasandy : The Calm and composed member of the Forum/Most collest member of Forum

DiyaS : Pride of the forum

MoronsKiMallika : Most Rocking Member of Forum

serialjunkie : Most Coolest writer of the Forum

ultimaterudra : The ultimate Collage maker of the forum

believe77 :

parud143 :

..Pwincess.. :

Guyz ! Please suges any suitable n prestigious title for last 3 names.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Ayy news on sanaya new show I can only tell you guyz that we will get a news aonly after 18th october.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lavi:

First open all the PMs we have send for the past 10 days...then we will send new ones about the award...

We should give you

"The most laziest PM checker" award to you..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bro:

Aap bhi kam nahi...link is there in your PMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chalo here is it againπŸ˜‰

As for titles...
 even my mind is not workingπŸ˜•

Will let you know, once something clicksπŸ˜†

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

Hello,

well as always its Lavalina aka Lavi again who was here but wuite invisible as story isnt nice to narrate so wont be going in details varna Joe kahega, eh le shuru hogayi mahabharat hehehe...

So yes yes n yes guys am back with some great news actually...I got my VISA and am flysing to London tomorrow morning toh i wanted to interact a bit with you all today before the next step as afterall you guys are the best people i've ever known πŸ˜‰ 

Joe and Deeps pm me the award post link as i'll make sure i comment there even if i get it just as I Land in UK...

Mukti ur gifs are awesome loved all of it...

Marie aapki story abhi bhi pending hai to read and deeps ka oS bhi, deeps will murder me i guess...

Joe u read deeps story varna mein akele hi marejaoongi haha...

And Himu, Joe, Marie, Deeps, Auru, Mukti, Winnie, i seriously missed all of you of IF i still have to comment on Joe last IT i guess if its not closed...

So Love You All Guysss Hoping to hear you all before my flight of tomorrow 😊

Kuch bhi zaroori ho please pm me i'll definitely check😳

first, So happy that your visa came through, got your pm but was so sleepy that I did not answer it and then got up late this morning...🀒
Once you get to UK you will closer to my time frame so will be able to chat more.
😊  Yes I need to stop making resolutions to stay away from the forum they never seem to work out...

Well Joe you predicted we will no longer see Sanish in one frame anymore, well a fan did this edit to prove you wrongπŸ˜†

Credit:JeNi Mathew @JeNitweetss and twitter

Joseph_A thumbnail
Guyz !! Did you watch 'Samrat Ashoka'(COLORS) Promo ...??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA&v=RyNWBT0LCnU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNWBT0LCnU&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA

As per rumors, may be Ashish will play young Ashoka. But,no confirmation from any authentic sources. πŸ˜• Not,very active on RR Forum..wahaan koi info./news hai kya ,regarding this info...? πŸ˜•
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000FF">Guyz !! Did you watch 'Samrat Ashoka'(COLORS) Promo ...?? As per rumors, may be Ashish will play young Ashoka. But,no confirmation from any authentic sources. πŸ˜• Not,very active on RR Forum..wahaan koi info./news hai kya ,regarding this info...? </font>πŸ˜•

I saw the promo.
Poeple are also speculating there that ashish may play ashoka.
Lets see if its true or not.
Coz abhi tak no info on it.

Maybe there also reports on mouni doing a colors show kahin ashish aur moni in ashoka 😲

Waise from where u heard the rumour that ashish will play that role?
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I saw the promo.
Poeple are also speculating there that ashish may play ashoka.
Lets see if its true or not.
Coz abhi tak no info on it.

Maybe there also reports on mouni doing a colors show kahin ashish aur moni in ashoka 😲

Waise from where u heard the rumour that ashish will play that role?

Didn't hear Moni name for this show. I know some peoples frm this industry but,they are directly not associated wid COLORS toh,I am not confirm abt this info. even,they are also saying that, they heard COLORS approached him for play this character but,they are not sure abt his final call. but,as per rumors, he is doing this show. πŸ˜•
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
-Mukti- thumbnail

Didn't hear Moni name for this show. I know some peoples frm this industry but,they are directly not associated wid COLORS toh,I am not confirm abt this info. even,they are also saying that they heard COLORS approached him for play this character but,they are not sure abt his final call.but,as per rumors, he is doing this show. πŸ˜•

What, no no no no no no Colors😑
-Mukti- thumbnail

Guyz !! Did you watch 'Samrat Ashoka'(COLORS) Promo ...??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA&v=RyNWBT0LCnU[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyNWBT0LCnU&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA

As per rumors, may be Ashish will play young Ashoka. But,no confirmation from any authentic sources. πŸ˜• Not,very active on RR Forum..wahaan koi info./news hai kya ,regarding this info...? πŸ˜•

TFS Joe