Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Bro..What happened to the post we decided to make for awards .. Even saw Marie's siggy for that..I thought u will do that this weekend..Plan dropped or what??
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepsel

Bro..What happened to the post we decided to make for awards .. Even saw Marie's siggy for that..I thought u will do that this weekend..Plan dropped or what??

We are waiting for Other CC members response but,all are silent Plus,we are confused abt place... RR Forum par Post banaye toh some other member offended toh feel nahin karenge naa?? 😕
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

We are waiting for Other CC members response but,all are silent Plus,we are confused abt place... RR Forum par Post banaye toh some other member offended toh feel nahin karenge naa?? 😕

Thats what even I felt...but u know better about them right...Anyway nobody will oppose if u make the post since they all respect and love u more..

Anyway now most are inactive so it shouldn't be a problem posting in RR forum..as Diya, SJ and others don't know about this CC..

Lavi won't come for few more days since she is flying wednesday morning mauritius time..As of now me,Mukti,Marie,u all agreed to this..If u want PM other members who u want to ask..

Lets get this done quickly since more or more are becoming inactive in forum and the more we delay , lesser chance of the awardees see that post..
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Go & Re tweet for our Sanaya 

Asjad Nazir @asjadnazir  

The #PicOfTheDay is Sanaya Irani in #RangRasiya - This is a great photo RT if you agree.#SanayaIrani #FanPower pic.twitter.com/4hEowcuL2G

Embedded image permalink

• RETWEETS 680

• FAVORITES 363

Joe your picture again being tweeted.😉
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Thats what even I felt...but u know better about them right...Anyway nobody will oppose if u make the post since they all respect and love u more..

Anyway now most are inactive so it shouldn't be a problem posting in RR forum..as Diya, SJ and others don't know about this CC..

Lavi won't come for few more days since she is flying wednesday morning mauritius time..As of now me,Mukti,Marie,u all agreed to this..If u want PM other members who u want to ask..

Lets get this done quickly since more or more are becoming inactive in forum and the more we delay , lesser chance of the awardees see that post..

Actually a lot of members are now inactive on the forum, so I don't know whether you should go ahead a make the post.  I guess you could make the post and then pm them.  As for me I am also planning to become inactive due to certain things happening in my life, well you'll know that  my inactive plans have never worked out  before so... let just see...
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: believe77

Actually a lot of members are now inactive on the forum, so I don't know whether you should go ahead a make the post.  I guess you could make the post and then pm them.  As for me I am also planning to become inactive due to certain things happening in my life, well you'll know that  my inactive plans have never worked out  before so... let just see...

👍🏼
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: believe77

Ok then... RR Forum par hi post banate hain. n Deep would be Topic Maker because,I hardly interact wid some other members. 😳 Maine post banai toh max ko heart attack aa jayega 😆
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok then... RR Forum par hi post banate hain. n Deep would be Topic Maker because,I hardly interact wid some other members. 😳 Maine post banai toh max ko heart attack aa jayega 😆

will be waiting for ur post
deepsel thumbnail

Arey ye kya yaar...U r pulling my leg now...I wanted it to be serious appreciation post not some gutter wali post..I am sure u know my reputation in forum by now..😆😆
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -himu-

will be waiting for ur post

Ok..then please me to write small intro of these Members who are in our list because,except 2-3 I am totally clueless abt others. 😕
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago