Lavalina : The most Chirpy member of the Forum

shonasandy : The Calm and composed member of the Forum

DiyaS : Pride of the forum

MoronsKiMallika : Most Rocking Member of Forum

serialjunkie : Most Coolest writer of the Forum

ultimaterudra : The ultimate Collage maker of the forum

believe77 :

parud143 :

Guyz ! Check this list n sugges any changes. Agree wid deep points... Our intention was not to hurt any other member sentiments.

This Title is only for those members who gives their 100% but, unfortunately,their name was not in Forum award list so,This title for them from RR Forum members side.

Thanks Joe for applying and thank Deeps for suggesting such...yaar you should have told on WA besharmi ki tara ab am coming here...feeling embarrassed a bit kyunki itne dino baad aayi hoon aur yeh sa surprises mi rahe hai...vaise Joe Marie Deeps n auru i knew you are getting the award i thot even Himu would get but i dont know if she got ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vaise guys am really sorry for coming here after so many days lekin visa ki tension thi which is now gone๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Šbut thats the reson i didnt come to comment though i was a silent stalker from now and then...

Well u guys can really talk a lot haan...Joe u seems to be following BB8 seriously hehehe, kiska band bajaana hain yaar BB8 mein?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MoNayaAshiq4evr

||Pearls of FantasyLand||Up.Page11||

Updated The gallery with Some new n lots of old stuff since last update! If get time to see then i hope you  Enjoy ! โค๏ธ Will be taking up request ! but at your own risk please๐Ÿ˜†

will be reading soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
lavalina thumbnail
Hello,

well as always its Lavalina aka Lavi again who was here but wuite invisible as story isnt nice to narrate so wont be going in details varna Joe kahega, eh le shuru hogayi mahabharat hehehe...

So yes yes n yes guys am back with some great news actually...I got my VISA and am flysing to London tomorrow morning toh i wanted to interact a bit with you all today before the next step as afterall you guys are the best people i've ever known ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Joe and Deeps pm me the award post link as i'll make sure i comment there even if i get it just as I Land in UK...

Mukti ur gifs are awesome loved all of it...

Marie aapki story abhi bhi pending hai to read and deeps ka oS bhi, deeps will murder me i guess...

Joe u read deeps story varna mein akele hi marejaoongi haha...

And Himu, Joe, Marie, Deeps, Auru, Mukti, Winnie, i seriously missed all of you of IF i still have to comment on Joe last IT i guess if its not closed...

So Love You All Guysss Hoping to hear you all before my flight of tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kuch bhi zaroori ho please pm me i'll definitely check๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi lavi ๐Ÿค—
how r u?
lavalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapnaTanmay

Hi lavi ๐Ÿค—

how r u?

heyyy Sapnaaa hows uuu yaar? i am good pretty habad dabad with last day in Mauritius but what about you...feels like am hearing u after damn long๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope jiju bhi thik hai...hows work?๐Ÿค—
lavalina thumbnail

You all did an awesome JOb to get those awards so Bang On Guysss...Keep It Up
Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
SapnaTanmay thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavalina

heyyy Sapnaaa hows uuu yaar? i am good pretty habad dabad with last day in Mauritius but what about you...feels like am hearing u after damn long๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope jiju bhi thik hai...hows work?๐Ÿค—

i am fine. work is going on. he is also fine.
ho today is last day in mauritius then u feeling sad?
lavalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: SapnaTanmay

i am fine. work is going on. he is also fine.

ho today is last day in mauritius then u feeling sad?

Well to be frank not at all kyunki UK jaana was main step toward my future toh am very happy...if am sad a bit its because mom dad will be alone here but then skype to hai hi so we gonna manage otherwise an really excited hehehe...but yeah my frnd there told me as u come u'll hve no time to even breath hehe so lets see what happens coz i usually manage my time well ๐Ÿ˜›
SapnaTanmay thumbnail

Well to be frank not at all kyunki UK jaana was main step toward my future toh am very happy...if am sad a bit its because mom dad will be alone here but then skype to hai hi so we gonna manage otherwise an really excited hehehe...but yeah my frnd there told me as u come u'll hve no time to even breath hehe so lets see what happens coz i usually manage my time well ๐Ÿ˜›

ya ur mom,dad feel very sad because they miss u & ur talks๐Ÿ˜†. all the best for ur further study
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello,

well as always its Lavalina aka Lavi again who was here but wuite invisible as story isnt nice to narrate so wont be going in details varna Joe kahega, eh le shuru hogayi mahabharat hehehe... - Aaj suraj kidhar se nikla tha...??

So yes yes n yes guys am back with some great news actually...I got my VISA and am flysing to London tomorrow morning toh i wanted to interact a bit with you all today before the next step as afterall you guys are the best people i've ever known ๐Ÿ˜‰  - Thanks for compliment waise we already knew this. No w count down begins... Ab London walon ki khair nahin kaafi mauj mana li ab bhugto apne paapon ki sazaa

Joe and Deeps pm me the award post link as i'll make sure i comment there even if i get it just as I Land in UK... - Gosh !! Kitti desperate hai apne award wali siggy dekhne ko...?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mukti ur gifs are awesome loved all of it...

Marie aapki story abhi bhi pending hai to read and deeps ka oS bhi, deeps will murder me i guess...

Joe u read deeps story varna mein akele hi marejaoongi haha... - OMG !! Totally forgotten. Thanks for reminder... but,link kahaan hai...??

And Himu, Joe, Marie, Deeps, Auru, Mukti, Winnie, i seriously missed all of you of IF i still have to comment on Joe last IT i guess if its not closed... - We miss you too... ๐Ÿ˜ญ Meri toh student hi bhaag gayi... Hope,wahaan hindi ki taang na tode.

So Love You All Guysss Hoping to hear you all before my flight of tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kuch bhi zaroori ho please pm me i'll definitely check๐Ÿ˜ณ - Bol toh aise rahi hai jaise Modi ji ki bhakt ho woh bhi pure duniya par ehsaan karne hi nikle hain.