Rangrasiyan Take !! **[1]

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello am here since You started it actually hehehehe...Stalking you know, my other pass time is detective hehehe 😛 Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
Cool CC. Now IT and discussions even more fun. 😊
Me too bro...even before you invited...besharamiiss😆
Originally posted by deepsel

Me too bro...even before you invited...besharamiiss😆

Arre nahin..Its open for all Rangrasiyan. Its not for Invitee only. 😳 Even you invite other sensible n mature members too. It would be fun. n most imp thing we can interact more peacefully.

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
...welcome Guyz !! ðŸ¤— Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Arre nahin..Its open for all Rangrasiyan. Its not for Invitee only. 😳 Even you invite other sensible n mature members too. It would be fun. n most imp thing we can interact more peacefully.

Sure..but I am now not sure who is mature and who is not😆😆...Just now went through the posts you mentioned..and I am baffled😲😲

So I leave that job to the well known members here..

We will have more fun that way...Looking forward to this lovely chat group..🤗
Originally posted by lavalina

Hello am here since You started it actually hehehehe...Stalking you know, my other pass time is detective hehehe 😛

Welcome Detective Lavi Mam. 😎