Asya SS Punishment Of Love III Epilogue updated pg104 *pm sent* [4/11]

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
salam all...here is third thread of POL..i m so happythank you all of you for reading and liking my story...🤗
aroo
😛

Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyaarshilover thumbnail
ohkay, here is Part 18..please don't throw tomatoes on me after it😳🤪

PART 18

ayaan shared with najma and nikhat that during the party he secretly went and ordered kamran to not to come at work tomorrow 'but bhaijan..there was no need to do it..it won't change..these two are so stubborn' najma argued 'it was needed najma..bhaijan and zoya should get a chance to talk..and don't worry they will talk..i may not be sure about it before but now i am..' 'and why are you so sure..?' asked nikhat taking participate in the conversation.. 'because mohsin's presence had hurt bhaijan and i am damn sure that something had happened when bhaijan went upstairs..because his eyes reflected pain when he returned..u know i wanted to kill that mohsin..he ruined everything..how much we had planned for tonight..' 'leave it bhaijan..we can't change what had passed..i just hope that they at least try to resolve the issue a bit..although i too myself not very sure about whatever happened in the past but what i know now is that asad bhaijan is innocent..' said najma and then they heard a knock, it was humaira 'ayaan, she slept..' 'oh..come join us then' he replied and giving a smile she came and sat beside him linking her arms with his..

-----

Dilshaad wasn't feeling sleepy at all..whenever she tried to close her eyes asad's pain filled eyes appears in front of eyes..she was so tense and confuse..what to believe?? There past or that one look of her son?..what she should do..?

-----

Asad sat beside his bed, remembering each and every thing that happened today..his siblings were there with him celebrating his birthday which was just 5 days ago a dream..his zoya was there..and Allah's blessing..his daughter..his sidra was with him about him he didn't even knew a week ago..and there closeness..everything was going perfect but then that one scene changed everything..he knew zoya can't do anything, he trust her but he is hurt because his worst nightmare came true..tears made it's way as he placed his head on his knees and soon dozed off in deep slumber tired with a lot more than expected happiness and few painful events

-----

It was 9 in morning when zoya made her way out from her room, she was shocked that she slept for so late..may be because she was exhaust with whatever happened when sleep took over her making her gave in to the most needed peace and rest..as she took her hairs in hand teing them in a bun, her eyes fell on his room's door..she stopped what she was doing and stared it for a moment and a strip of hair fall forward blocking her way..she remembered how he removed it yesterday..his touch was so soft and loving..her eyes turned warm with unshed tears..she resumed her work and after teing up her hairs she went in the kitchen..kamran was nowhere to be seen..but she didn't had the stamina to look for him as she was so hugry, she opened cabinets after cabinets to search for a pan and then oil and other ingredients which were needed to make a omelette..it's been almost seven years since she cooked something in this house..the setting she did here was completely change...nothing was at it's old place, it took her a little time to search for everything..

Making herself an omelette she sat on the table when realization dawn upon her 'asad too didn't had anything yesterday night' she whispered to herself and leaving her own plate, she made her way to kitchen to make an omelette for him and made two cups of coffee..as she done doing it..she took out a tray, arranged a plate of omelette and of bread of one side and cup of coffee on the rest..she made her way to his room, and knocked

-----

Asad sleep disturbed as he heard continuous noises from outside probably from the kitchen..opening the door a little he peek outside only to find zoya making something for herself..silently he closed the door and went to his bed, few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, he didn't had the courage to face her.. 'who is it?' he asked 'asad..uh..it's zoya, please open the door, i had brought breakfast for u..' 'zoya please go from here now..i am not hungry..i need to sleep..' zoya got angry with this rude reply, not trying another time she just returned back to the kitchen, placing the tray on counter, she picked up her coffee went and had her breakfast 

As she was done she picked up the plate and cup and washed them, as she thought to return back to her room, she noticed the tray, not able to think anything further other than that he must be hungry..she reheated both the things and made her way to his room..

As he came out of washroom after freshen up he heard the knock again, he thought to reply rudely but didn't felt satisfied in doing that so dropping the idea he went and opened the door.. 'as..asad i thought you must be hungry so made breakfast for u..please have it..' asad felt a layer of happiness passed through him..mumbling a thanks he took the tray and closed the door..

As soon as the door closed, tears fall from her eyes as his those red blood shot eyes and pale face didn't went unnoticed by her..she stood there, weeping silently for few minutes and she start walking with her eyes still on the door..she didn't realized where she was going a while later *thud* she fall straight on the floor due to the stair.. She yelped in pain..

-----

Asad was honestly very hungry, so he just decided to have it on first choice..as he had a little he heard her scream..worry took over him, he stood up abruptly and ran outside where he saw her lying on the floor..he hurriedly helped her stood up and ran back to grab first aid box..

-----

It was bleeding at the side of her forehead and there were few scratches on her right hand.. After applying antiseptic on her hand, he took few drops on a little piece of cotton, and wiped the blood from her forehead while she winced in pain, and unknown to her grabbed his arm holding it tightly with her eyes shut..asad stared at that innocent face of her's before continuing with what he was doing before..

Cleaning the mess he created, he stood up to leave when she hold his hand stopping him 'i need to talk..'

-----

As rashid woke up he realized that he slept in study only..he made his way to his room and found a highly tense dilshaad..'dilshaad u r awake..?' 'rashid i can't sleep..as soon as i close my eyes..asad face appear in front of me..rashid i m feeling like a culprit..why didn't i tried to understand my asad's pain before? He is so much hurt..' Rashid knew she is emotionally disturbed and if she won't sleep then it can be worst..so he just went a brought a sleeping pill for her forcing her to have it..and soon she was sleeping..

'ami..' 'asad..' ami..did u saw? Did you realize that i was not wrong..not today not before..'  'yes beta..i know it now..asad please forgive me for taking you wrong..please forgive your ami..' 'nahe ami..i won't..you had hurt me a lot..because of you i got depressed and created rifts between me and zoya. I will never forgive u..' 'don't say that asad..i can't bear these harsh words by u...asad..' she called out but met with silence..

'asad..' dilshaad stood up startling rashid 'asad..beta don't go away from me..asad..forgive me..asad' she screamed, rashid tried to console her but she wnet unconscious, ayaan and others came running in rashids room nad without wasting a moment they took her hospital..

-----

'do you believe what you saw yesterday..?' she asked as soon as he sat beside her.. 'no i don't...i can never..' 'but you saw us together..you saw me in his arms..then how?' 'because i know that zoya can never cross her limits..u can never forget that you are still my wife..although nothing is same between us but i know that how much you respect relations' 'then why you looked so hurt as if i betrayed you..?' she let out her fear 'because i had realized that soon you will move on...that now there are no hopes for me to save this relation even how much i try...' 'do u rea..' zoya didn't completed hef question as the ptcl starting ringing, asad stood up and picked it up while zoya sat there dejected that she didn't got a chance to complete her question 

'hello ' greeted 'asad bhaijan where are you and zoya..i am trying to call you both on mobile since so long..' 'oh i guess our mobile are in rooms..but what happen ayaan..you seem tense.?' 'bhaijan please come soon to city hospital..badi ami had an heart attack '

that's it...hope you guyz will like it and don't throw anything as i did'nt let them talk😳ohkay..so do share your views and don't forget to hit like

thanks
aroo😳
Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread
asyaarshilover thumbnail
updated😳 Edited by asyaarshilover - 9 years ago
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Asads hurt
Ayaan sends kamran home..
so zoya makes breakfast for herself n asad 😳
when she knocks on asads door he doesn't open..she finds him rude 🥱
later she gets worried he hasnt eaten something so brings breakfast again..
she notices his pale face n bloodshot eyes
zoya falls frm the stairs 😲
asad attends to her wounds
they talk abt last night events..where asad shows his trust..
dilshad had a heart attack 🥱 its cuz of her everything happened 😡
she was selfish enough to leave her son 😡
loved it 😳
update fast!!

MahaEdited by maha2012 - 9 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsm update
cong for the new thread
luvd it
thanks for d pm
t.c
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new thread!! Loved the chapter.. :)
I just hope all the misunderstanding is cleared before Sofia comes back.. :|
I don't want any more misunderstanding.. :'(
Awesome SS..n update was really good...
Both r emotionally challenged..😭
Update Soonish. Thanks for pm ...🤗
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ress
unres

1st congratulations 4 new thread Aroo🥳 very well deserved👏
So Ayaan ne kamran ko bhi bhej diya
Zoya cooked 4 both of them
she felt pained seeing Asad's bloodshot eyes😭
Dillu had a dream & got heart attack...she deserve it😡
Aroo u better not make Asad forgive her she became selfish when he needed her😡
not only she left him 4 Rashid but during Asya Mu she blamed Asad & till d time she saw pain in Asad's eyes she accused him & called him culprit🤬...she can die but not make Asad forgive her😈🤢
Zoya asked him & he said he trusts her how i wish Zoya would have done d same😡
ok mera gussa ho gaya😆

PS- suggestion Don't make Asad forgive Dillu & Zoya make Asad just allow Zoya 2 stay wid him cuz of Sidra who is d only 1 he loves now😉
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago