Asya SS Punishment Of Love III Epilogue updated pg104 *pm sent* [4/11] - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice Update...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene From Starting To Ending Is Mind-Blowing...πŸ‘

Update Next Part Soon...πŸ˜ƒ
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread...awesome part...thnx fr pm...
jazsidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread...
wonderfull n amazing...
luv it...
hope everything will be fine n asad n zoya will clear their misunderstanding...
eagerly waiting for the next part...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
salam all, here is part 19...scroll down

PART 19

Asad was pacing here and there restless, it's been an hour since they both had reached at hospital and doctors aren't giving them any news about her condition, he looked at dilshaad through the glass, she was lying there lifeless, while doctors treating her, tears poured down his cheeks as her condition pierced his heart, his ami is fighting for her life and he isn't able to help her out...zoya was noticing each and every move of her, she knew from what he must be going through, one part of her heart wants to go and hug him tight while other is confuse that with what relation she would do it, there relation isn't the same anymore..

She cleared all the thoughts as soon as she saw him almost shivering, she ran to him and look at dilshaad through the glass, her heart rate was getting low, doctor was now yelling at everyone ordering this thing or the other, she knew that he need her, and then she just placed her hand on his shoulder turning him around and took him in a hug, he just sobbed while she tightened her hold on him 'just look at them nikhat , and she says that she wants to move on...' said ayaan to nikhat , who was standing on the other side of corridor with ayaan and witnessed the whole scene 'i know bhaijan, i wish that everything get clear between them, they both love each other a lot...' 'bhaijan did doctor said anything?' asked najma coming to them 'not yet najma, they are still treating her' replied ayaan and again tears made it's way through najma's eyes 

-----

Zeenat and anwar reached at hospital as soon as rashid informed them, zeenat's blood boiled seeing zoya hugging him, she started to go to them only to be stopped by anwar, who hold her hand firmly 'zeenat, let it be, he needs her' 'no ways, a son like him can only show fake concern, he is trying to fool zoya by this innocence of him, but i m here with her' she retorted and jerking his hand away went to them while anwar sighed 

'Zoya' she almost shouted making zoya jump and leave asad in a instant zoya 'what ar...' as she tried to continue doctor came out, asad just ignored everything and turn to him 'doctor, am...ami? Ho..how is she?' 'don't worry, she is out of danger..now just pray that she gain conscious soon' replied the doctor and left, najma too came there and as asad told her the news her happiness knew no bound, she hugged him happily, 'umm nurse...can i go inside?' asked asad from a nurse passing by 'yeah sure but come out soon...' she agreed and left asad looked at najma and she nodded 'what do you think you are doing?' asked zeenat stopping him 'api please...' tried zoya 'you keep quite zoya, asad don't you know that dilshaad bi don't want you in her life anymore, do you have any idea how much you had hurt her even you too had told her that you don't love her anymore, that she is nothing to you, and now u are here, why you came han? To check is she still alive or dead...' she asked in rage 'api please, what the hell are you saying...? You have no right to say all this to bhaijan..and whatever is between bhaijan and ami, it's there personal matter, so better stay out of it, bhaijan is her son, she had gave birth to him, and no one in this whole world can stop bhaijan from meeting ami...' shot back najma while zeenat looked at her wide eyed 'najma behave yourself'

'why should i behave api, first do it yourself, don't blame my bhaijan for everything, he is not at fault and my heart says that he never was...not even in past..so please stay out of our personal family matter' 'najma please, keep quite, actually she is right, ami hates me now, nothing is same between us now and i shouldn't meet her what if it effected her health...najma just keep informing me..' 'but bhai..' before she could say something he already start moving towards the exit, najma too left giving a last glance to zeenat to give the news to others.. 'api..that was wrong, you have no right to come between a mother and son..' 'you also are blaming me zoya..? Ya Allah why no one understands my Point Of View..' 'zeenat please stop with this drama of yourself, and you know what you did was completely wrong..' scolded anwar and left 

Zoya and zeenat stood there silent until zeenat announced her decision 'zoya just go to KV and bring your stuff back at guest house..' said zeenat while zoya looked at her wide eyed 'what are gou saying api..?i can't there is still two days left for seven days to over..' reasoned zoya 'zoya keep these silly excuse aside, you have complete that you guyz had broke almost all the rules applied by the court on you...you are meeting us, celebrating birthdays then why not leave the house too, and then we can go to the court after two days for the final hearing ' replied zeenat, the sarcasm wasn't hidden and zoya looked at her hurt 'api, let me meet phopi then i will go' ''no just leave...now..come we ll go together ' api..but...' 'zoya i said now..' and with zeenat took her to KV

------

'api, let me go inside ' said zoya as they reached there 'but why? i too will come' 'api please i don't want you to again start with your lecture...you wait here and i will come' she said irritated and walked away

-----

'asad beta...come here..' 'ji ami' 'beta i want you to throw a party..it's zoya's birthday coming and i want to give her a surprise ' 'ami that's a nice idea,but why all this party an all, we will celebrate it together with only us four, she will love it more..don't you know how much she love these little gathering of ours..' asad asked 'yes but, party is a better choice ' 'no ami, we will celebrate it, only we four' 'why not ayaan, nuzhat and humaira?' 'actually ami, ayaan's ami isn't fine so it won't be good inviting him' oh yes, you are right, he will feel bad, we should celebrate it together only' 'that's great..'

-----

'Mr.khan' called out zoya 'yes Mrs Khan ' replied asad turning the page of his novel 'do you know what day is tomorrow?' she asked while he looked at her for a moment before diverting his concentration back on the novel 'hmmm..' was his reply while zoya's face light up 'really? Then tell me?' 'it's Wednesday ' he replied uninterested while zoya huffed in annoyance 'oh..very good Mr.Khan, i am so glad u remember ' she clapped for him what the hell is this Mr.Khan..u don't remember anything now..looks like you don't love me anymore..' she added not getting any response 'zoya why are you over reacting? You tell yourself what is it?' asad asked closing the book 'i am not going to tell you..find yourself..i m sleeping good night..have bad dreams ' she said and then lie down turning on the other side 'zoya' asad call out and in response she pulled the duvet covering her face..he chuckled on her childish behavior 

-----

'ami please tell najma na that i am not in mode of shopping..' requested zoya for the umpteenth time 'zoya please, don't be a spoil spot..i am in a great mode today and i wanna go for shopping..please' 'tamatar..mera mode nahe..!' 'what had happened to your mode zoya..?' 'bus..' 'zoya you aren't even telling me and also pulling these weird faces' 'fine let's go, waisa bhe now everyone thinks about themselves only, no one loves me' she pout while najma giggled 'come on zoya, don't start again and go and bring your purse..come on hurry up' ordered najma while zoya ran to garb her purse

-----

'kya tamatar, so much shopping, i am hell tired, we were in mall for almost 4 hours..' said zoya as she took out the keys to unlock the door, as the door opened, it was all dark, zoya frowned while najma walked in further standing beside the trio 'tamatar what's going on?' 'check it by yourself BHABHI' replied najma, confused zoya went to the socket and turn on the switch and then what came in her view was the decorated house 'Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to dear zoya...' the trio sang as zoya turned to them, she was so happy, she jumped in joy and then ran to them, hugging them all, she cut the cake after which they had the most delicious dinner cooked by dilshaad, they laughed together and enjoyed the time they spend together and at last retired to there rooms..'thank you so much phopi, tamatar and mr.khan..it was my best birthday..i loved it and i wish that we all will stay together like this only for always..' 

------

Asad closed the door and turned to face zoya, she was standing with her back on him, he went and hugged her from back, 'so how was the surprise Mrs.Khan?' 'it was just amazing Mr.khan, thank u so much' 'don't you want your birthday present?' 'naiki or poch poch' 'great then stand here like this, and i will be back in a moment ' zoya nodded while asad went to grab the present and gave it to her, she smile widely as she removed the rapping , and there was a beautiful sari, she looked at him lovingly 'wow Mr.Khan, it's so beautiful, i loved it...thank you so much' she said overwhelmed while he just took her in a hug 'so what do you think?' 'about what?' 'about my love for you, you remember your words yesterday, that no one loves me anymore' 'wo...actually..Mr..' 'hey, these are my lines..' he said with a smirk while she just hit him at his arm, he giggled and tightened his hold 'thank u so much for this lovely surprise..but Mr.khan i want something else too' she asked and he pulled her making her face him 'Mr.Khan i want a promise' 'what promise zoya?' 'Promise me that you will love like this onyl..? ' 'ye bhe koi pochne ki baat hai? Of course i will love you like this always' 'i know u will do but don't know why i am scared, scared of losing you, what if something happened and then you won't love me anymore' she shared her thoughts while he replied cupping her face zoya for once i can stop breathing but loving you is something i can never stop'

Her vision blurred as tears rolled down her cheeks, asad wiped them and continued 'zoya never think that i will ditch you or anything like that' asad said while she nodded a no 'no asad, i didn't mean that, i am just get scared with the thought of you ignoring me or not loving me, i am having feelings that something is going to happen that can bring difficulties for us, asad what if nothing will be the same...what if ..' 'zoya..zoya..listen to me, nothing is going to happen..just relax, we are and will be together always..now just take a long breath and it's too late now, he both should sleep..' she nodded and they both lied on the bed while zoya resting her head on his arms hugging him 'you will always love me like this na asad?' she asked and he looked at her with a smile 'until my last breath...good night zoya' 'good night Mr.Khan' and then they both drift in a deep slumber..

------

Asad was out of him thoughts as he heard a horn, he looked down at zeenat and zoya and was confused for there sudden visit as according to him they were supposed to be in the hospital..he noticed there mini argument and then zoya went inside while zeenat stood there, he stood for good 10 minutes and then thought something and went inside 

------

Asad was thinking of going and resume there conversation they were having in the morning but what he saw made him numb, zoya was coming out from her room with a suitcase, she too noticed but choose to ignore, she didn't wanted to face him after what zeenat did with him at hospital, she knew that facing him means facing his pain, as she made her way towards the door when he spoke stopping her in his tracks 'where are you going?' 'back at home..' she replied 'can i ask the reason?' 'who are you to ask?' 'your husband ' 'whom i am going to divorce in next two days' her voice was filled with pain only if she thinks that he didn't noticed, she waited for him to say something but met with silence

Her heart wanted to turn but mind guided to ignore and walk away, she decide to go with her mind and took step towards the exit only to be pull back with such a force that she in a swift of movement was in his arms , he bound his arms around her not letting her go, she took a few seconds to realize her position, her heart start beating fast and then she pushed him, her eyes were filled with unknown emotions while he looked at her with hope 'zoya please don't leave me like that' he pleaded while she just looked at him helpless 'no asad, i have to, nothing is same between, absolutely nothing, our love, our feelings everything is changed' 'no zoya, nothing is changed, i am the same asad who loves you more than himself, you remember your last birthday we celebrated together, you remember the promise i made to you that day, you remember that?' 'i may remember that but it won't change our present asad,all the pain you gave after phopi left is something i never forget...and at last your betrayal..' 'betrayal?'

--*__*--

that was it...hope you guyz will like it, do leave your feedback and don't forget to hit the like button

Request;- ASYA FF : jo bheji thi duaa... do read the FF, written by my friend, please she want a good response to continue this story

thanks
aroo😊
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zeenat did wrong
Najma gave her good ans

Asad betrayed Zoya ?? 

Really ?? 

Why does she think he changed ??

She is the one who has changed not him 

Next part soon plz
Edited by Niya_789 - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
unres

well Aroo its a emotional update plus with some wonderful flashback
and Aroo its a high time to disclose the reasion of Asad leaving Zoya
Hope its not a betrayal
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
Nice update..
Thank God najma supports her brother and Asya hug scene was sooo emotional and plzzz reunite them pretty plzzz i can't bear them apart...
or haan plzzz now clear their miss understandings... update soon... and thanks for pm...
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

Congrats on new thread

Love the update even though u interrupt their convo
Love ayaan playing Cupid stop the servant from coming to work to give asya time alone
So dilshad is haunted she can't sleep she regret not believeing her son he never did anything wrong
She saw the pain and hurt in his eyes oh she had a dream of asad never forgiving her and collapsed
So zoya made breakfast for both he was rude first but he took it after
He know she is not like that she wouldn't betray him
But what hurt him is realizing she wouldn't be his soon he can't save them
It is too late or is it asad
Omg dilshad heart attack asya convo interrupt
Continue soon

thank u so much for your feedback
glad u liked it 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
thanks 😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail