asya SS "punishment of love" chap 1-11 link to thread 2

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hey friends...starting my new SS...please read it and let me know how'z it???

Part 1:-

"asad...asad" she shouted and ran after him...he also listened her voice but ignored it, he sat into his car and left...she was broken again like always, after her defeat she went into her room, she sat on her bed having asad's photo in her hand she was losted in her thoughts tears were dropping from her eyes, she thought there live was so beautifull since 3 years but now everything is ruined "why? why are you doing this asad to me? is this my punishment of loving you...your silence is killing me, i m alone...i m all alone in this house, this house is not a home anymore...only for you i broke my relation with phoppi and najma...i know you were hurt when phoppi and dost(rashid) unite and phoppi went to live with him...and just for you i stopped talking her, she was like my mother...but still you told me to do this and i did but najma...najma was fed up with your behaiviour and she left this house too and this time you were not hurt but broken into pieces...it's over a month i had seen just pain in your eyes and no love for me...you are not my asad anymore" she stand up, wiped her tears and smiled "but still there is a hope, a faith that one day, one day i will win you back and now i m going to take a first step, from which i can bring you back"
she take her bag and keys of car and move towards her car...it took just 15 minutes to reach her office...she was happy because she have a plan from which she can win him back...but when she reached to his cabin and opened the door she was shocked...her happiness gone and there was only pain lelft in her eyes she can take it anymore and ran from there, trying to hide her tears from others she wiped it and went into the car.what she saw a couple of minutes was unbelievable

~~flashback~~

when she entered in his cabin she saw asad hugging a lady, asad can't feel her presence neither see her because he was standing on the opposite side but that lady can see zoya standing infront of them, caching them red handed but still they did'nt break there hug and when zoya heart also start crying, she left

~~flashback end~~

zoya placed her hand on her mouth trying not to shout, tears were in her eyes, she drived and went home

asad came home but did'nt found zoya there but he even don't care...he thought that she is in another room because of there last week fight they both are staying in different room, they don't talk, don't eat together and else...he just ignore to think more because he knows it's just waste of time...he went to washroom, freshed up, ate his dinner and went back to his room to sleep.

next morning, he again did'nt found zoya anywhere, now he was tense "where is she?" he checked in all rooms but she was not there "she never go anywhere like this so why...why now" but then he found a letter on his room lying on his table he took it and then opened it he red it "asad, i am going, i can't take this anymore, after what had happened i don't think that you love me anymore, your unnecassary demands had forced me to do this...i m going for always and i know that after reading this you will be reliefed that from you now don't want to see my face...from zoya"
he red it, he red it again and again, but he did'nt found any answere of his unlimited questions "why she left" "what happened sudden" "she knows that ami and najma had hurted me alot so why she left, she have to be my strenght" he sat on his knees placing that letter on his face and start shouting...how could you do this to me zoya...you can't leave me alone" he was alone in that house and he have to spend his whole life like this"

***********************************************************

it was late night in newyork, zeenat and anwar were going to sleep when someone rang the doorbell, zeenat went and opened the door, and just after that she shouting "anwar come here and look who is on the door" anwar wondered who could be? he came fastly and was shocked to see her, tears were in there eyes, they met her after 3 years, there zoya...they called her in, they hugged her and she hugged them back trying to hide her tears from them, zeenat was little worried bcz she felt some thing fishy.
zeenat:-why you came here like this, and where is asad?
zoya:-don't take tension api, everything is okay, i was just missing you both so asad send me here, so then i could spend some time with you.
anwar:-i hope that what are you saying is true.
zoya:-ya jiju, everything is fine...she gave them a fake smile 
but now i m so tired, so i m going to sleep now...gud night.
they both also said bye to her and went to their room.

*************************************************

how is this guyz 
i hope you liked it, please hit like and do comment...it will encourage me to write more 

index

part 1 = above

part 2 = page 7

part 3 = page 13

part 4 = page 21

part 5 = page 28

part 6 = page 37

part 7 = page 47

promo 1 = page 56

banner updated = page 63

part 8 = page 69

teaser of chap 9 = page 84

part 9 = page 94

part 10=page 109

part 11=page 120

link to thread 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3905028#p100551440
Edited by asyaarshilover - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveuarmaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one but who was the lady with asad
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Amazing
Plsss update and pm me
I love it !!!!!!!! 👏
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyanka52

Nice one but who was the lady with asad

i will reveal it in next part
DancingBell thumbnail
Relly nice pls continue...
ouiouith thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start 

congra for the new story 

all the best
ilovebieber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely!
thanx 4 the pm...
akaswan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
like it please continue soon ...
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome... nice start... but update soon coz i want to know who is that lady..
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... Amazing 
Plsss update and pm me