Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai Impresses Ekta Kapoor & Her mom Shobha Kapoor

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
The telly actor is playing a positive character after very long Karanvir Bohra who plays the role of Aahil inZee TV's Qubool Hai is receiving a good feedback for his show. With new faces and a fresh love story, Bohra's daily soap is ranking well on the charts. Moreover, Karanvir also feels that the audiences have appreciated his positive role, which was unusual as he has mostly played negative characters.

The Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 contestant said that recently at a party hosted by producer Ekta Kapoor, the TV czarina and her mother Shobha Kapoor were all praises for the actorand his show. He said to a leading daily, "Just the other day I was at Ekta Kapoor's party and she and her mum Shobha aunty told me how much they love the young romance inQubool Hai; it made me feel that we are heading in the right direction."

With Ekta Kapoor impressed with Teejay Sidhu's hubby, we wonder if she would offer any interesting role to this young actor in the near future!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its great Daily soap queen etka loved our show leads romance
Qh rocks
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow,,,,,,, She is also very good at romance like i cannot forget initial days of so many shows of her... n she was behind Prem mukti...  but the fact is the aunties n trp audiences do not like young romances ... still QH is doing so well inspite of the fact that it doesnot offer much when it comes to the trp aunties
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually it's a credit to QH, out of all other shows they picked qh and such comments from ektha is itself something great...

I feel soo much happy when I come across such news, when we know that it's not only us who love qh...dnt expect to reach again to that place where we get praises...Good job gul and thank you ektha, even though i hate her becoz till today she dnt give a beautifull ending to her pairs

Karanvir Bohra You just rocks as ahil
It will be defenitely a turning point in his career

Edited by ATH_KTM_543 - 9 years ago
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for always showering us with great news 🤗

QH is definitely rocking and having Ekta clarify it to us over and over again just feels that much better 😃
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It really is a young romance in the sense that  it's not bogged down with the same family drama stuff which other serial romances are. QH2 itself actually is not a family drama, which is a refreshing breather and change.
Jerdiah thumbnail
Karanvir Bohra sure talks a lot more than KSG 😃
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Ekta will again cast KVB in one of her shows. She brings out the best in him😊
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thatz really great...
Such a comment from Eakta n her mother means a lot. N glad they watch QH... n KVB keep going...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
FD you can expect Ekta offering KVB post QH :P