The Quill-Aru's gallery of written works...[updated-01/10/15]

Posted: 9 years ago

Hi everyone!!!
I'm Aru😊...just a teen...I joined IF in may 2014...πŸ˜‰ 
My IF journey actually began when, out of curiosity, I started searching for the upcoming story of my favourite onscreen/offscreen couple...Kunwar Pratap Singh & Rajkumari Ajabdeh (PrAja)...from Bharat Ka Veer Putr- Maharana Pratap...my googling got me here and after a lot of consideration...I decided to join this place...
I saw heavy discussions taking place on the very questions I had in my head...even I joined in...soon made friends...
not just discussions...there were fanfictions on PrAja too...and some of them were really gripping...I reeled back my memory to the long predictions in my head that I came up with in the anxious wait of the weekend...and people seemed too happy to accept a new story...
I started typing...posting...discussing...making friends...some friends are so close now that they are a part of my heart...I got appreciation for my work...my ear to ear smile was irresistible...people urged me to write more...I was too happy to...
I saw works by others...not just stories...but siggies and VM's too...some of them literally stayed on by mind for three days and nights atleast and they are still on my heart...
Honestly...in the beginning...I thought that this place was only about Maharana Pratap...until I discovered forums of other topics as well...things that I have always remained a fan of...like Harry Potter...Fan Fictions...Writer's Corner...
When discussing with my friends about these...and anyone said anything that was affecting them some way in life...some work, or bad health, or anger, or disappointment, or sadness...I used to just give out my care in the form of a long reply to make them feel alright and give them some inspiration and guiding...and...I really didn't believe it when some said that I inspired them, that my words have had a deep impact on them, that I have somehow helped them in taking decisions...those were the most proud moments...my words just gained a new meaning from then...
People still appreciated my stories on PrAja, my writing skills, I decided to try something new, that was when I first posted in the Writer's corner...something from my heart...
Till date, I love to write...and I have gained a lot of readers...
IF has given me love, and it has carved the writer inside me in a beautiful way, it has given me confidence, and it has taught me so much...I can never be thankful enough for what I have got here...
Though the leap will be here soon in BKVPMP, its this appreciation and love and motivation that I am never gonna stop writing...infact I even thought of writing a novel...
Throughout this journey...I really wrote a lot...and will keep writing more...I sometimes feel to hunt my every inspiring word in my posts that I ever said here...and I myself have been inspired by so many creative minds here...
I had something for writing since childhood, whenever we got any picture composition or construct a story from clues or something of that sort, I used to write it with my heart and even today when I read those, I cant help but smile...I swear I once wrote a story of 12 pages out of 12 clues...
In real life, I just remain so...I dont know...I can never say what I really have in my mind, words just spill out of my mouth, and they don't even make sense...but here at IF, I could be the true me, and writing here, it has literally given me a new identity, it has made me a more social and better person...
So here I am...sharing all my works with you all who have given me so much...

By Heart...
                        -When the Soul speaks better words

The Unknown Name-OS
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4353361

My Home... {an extract from my diary} (1000th post)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4085723

Good Morning World... 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4135237

Its A Good Day... :)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4158952

The Need Of A Lone Heart-OS
 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4186467 

PrAja...
                    -the tale beyond lifetime

PrAja OS-Just Can't See Your Pain

PrAja SS (Joint)-with Celana

PrAja SS- That's Where My World Lies...

PrAja TS-BAARISH... ;)

PrAja OS-Ehsaas...

Mehendi hai Rachne vali-PrAja vivah bhent SS
Will always keep writing...Thank You for all your encouragemant and support till now...hope we remain in a bond forever...
-Aru :)

Hardwork pays and it did for me.
 If you work for something with all your heart, them the God himself gets it to you.
 Hardwork brings with it success...and lessons.
 And you never know your worth until you have tried yourself.
I'm grateful, thankful, honored and so much more for winning The Adventurous Tale contest in the BKVPMP forum. It has really taught me so much.
 I'm thankful I got this chance, and yes, thankful again for all that it has given me.
Best Things in Life take Time to come...
Vision...Struggle...Prize 

Edited by Aru_A - 8 years ago
Thanks for such a Nice Index Awesome works πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -ChitraRocking-

Thanks for such a Nice Index Awesome works πŸ‘πŸ˜³
Awww...noo need to say thank you...
I have been keeping this pending for quite some time...finally did it...
frankly...its a relief...
now i can easily find my work...and make it easy for my readers too... :)
Thanx for PM Aru. 
Sorry for not commenting in Precious post. 
Coz of my exams. 
U r a brilliant writer. 
Loved ur all write up. 
Congrats for your gallery aru πŸ€—

Originally posted by Anjori_ArSha

Congrats for your gallery aru πŸ€—

thank u so much Anjori!!!
waiting for urs too.. ;)
that will be a lot more colourful...with ur siggies too...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by KhushLuvsGC-AK

Thanx for PM Aru. 
Sorry for not commenting in Precious post. 
Coz of my exams. 
U r a brilliant writer. 
Loved ur all write up. 
di...thank u nahi bolte Aru ko...πŸ˜‰
sorry bhi nahi...
maine abhi to post ki hai gallery...
thank u...
thank u so much...
will deffo keep writing...
dil se likha hai...
Edited by Aru_A - 9 years ago
congratss for ur gallery Aru... πŸ˜ƒ
keep writing!! πŸ˜ƒ
now,,,,,,,i m loving it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sara awesm work ki chaabi ek jagah,,,,,,,,
❀️
Originally posted by Krupali

congratss for ur gallery Aru... πŸ˜ƒ
keep writing!! πŸ˜ƒ
thank u so much Krupa jija...
aap hi ka aashirvaad hai...ki ham yahan tak pahunche...
sach kahe..aapke aur Hiru ke bina hame apni kahani poori nahi lagti...