anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg love ur story 
Wonderfully written 
I don't know Hindi so was a bit tough but I got the point 
So asya found their daughters and a gran baby too 
They were so happy to see their entire family and more added to it on video
So sanam suffered from cancer  Sahil madly in love definitely give her parents a run for their money 
So asad got a taste of how he was to his abbu 
But hope her anger cool soon 
Seher is just like her mother don't hold a grudge 
Oh they have a brother but the news is too much for him too 
Oh they all have their father anger 
And a lot of cuz 
So wonder where billi is and can't wait for the truth to come out 
So I guess both twins was with dilshad and didn't get separated 
Waiting to see how u continue this amazing story 
Thanks for the pm 
Continue soon
AkaiBara thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi i know mjhy abhi 40+ likes nahi miley but i can't wait na guyzzz so i m here with new chapter and hope u ejoy it and finally Sanam is reuniting with her family so its a treat for all of you so here u go...
Enjoy Reading...

Chapter 6:

The lights went dim to make a romantic momemt for Mrs. Ibrahim and then a spot light got fixed on Sanam so everybody can easily see her while singing...
Asad: I hope yeh apki tarha nahi gaati hogi Mrs. Khan???
Seher and Aahil were enjoying their little bit fights...
Zoya: ALLAH Miyan... Whats wrong with you Mr. Khan... Apko kyaa lagta hai k main bura gaati hoon but aap bhool rahy hain wo apki beti bhi hai to kya pata galti se hi sahi kuch acha gaa ly q Aahil???
Aahil: Sanam acha nahi gaati...
Asya got tensed...
Zoya: Kesy hubby ho tum etna easily apni biwi ki burai kar rahy ho...
Seher: Mom aap jiju ko bolny to do na aisy mid ma bol kar unki baat hi puri nai honey di jiju aap btao sabko ab koi nahi boly ga...
Aahil: Actually Sanam acha nai gaati balky boht acha gaati hai aap believe nahi karengy she is much better than prefessional singers...
Seher: Haan badi ammi to kehti hain ke wo hamari puri family main sab se best hai...
Asad: Shukar hai ALLAH ka Sanam mjhy pe gai hai...
Sanam was no going to start a song and her family was eagerly waiting for her song... She request couples to feel free for dancing...

Gham Hai Ya Khushi Hai Too
Gham Hai Ya Khushi Hai Too Meree Zindagii Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too

Gham Hai Ya Khushi Hai Too Meree Zindageii Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too

Sanam came to Aahil and they start dancing with the flow of music...

Meree Rat Kaa Chirag, Meree Rat Kaa Chirag
Meree Rat Kaa Chirag, Meree Rat Kaa Chirag
Meree Nind Bhee Hai Too
Meree Nind Bhee Hai Too

Meree Zindagii Hai Too

Sanam came towards her family and took Aman with her and then she again sings...

Mai Khizan Kee Sham Hu, Mai Khizan Kee Sham Hu
Mai Khizan Kee Sham Hu, Mai Khizan Kee Sham Hu
Rut Bahar Kee Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too

Meree Zindagii Hai Too

Sanam then came to Asad and asks him to dance with her which he approved with a cute smile and they start dancing and she continues...

Meree Saree Umrr Me, Meree Saree Umrr Me
Meree Saree Umrr Me, Meree Saree Umrr Me
Ek Hee Kamee Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too

Meree Jindagee Hai Too

Gham Hai Ya Khushi Hai Too Meree Jindagee Hai Too
Meree Zindagii Hai Too

As the song came to end everybody was clapping and praising her voice but she was just crying in arms of her father and wanted to be with her father till death but suddenly she remembered that her father has a family here and she went numb and before she can understand whats going on she fainted...
Asad was very emotional and he knew that Sanam was very hurt with the fact that they had a family here and all so he just wanted to tell her that its her family also but before he could think further he felt that Sanam is loosing her body and in next moment she passed out in darkness...
Aahil along with whole family came forward and they took Sanam outside the dinning area for some privacy...
Seher was rubbing her hands as well as her back to provide her some heat...
Zoya was crying and begging her to open her eyes and Asad was feeling guilty for her daughter's condition...
After sometime, Sanam open her eyes and registered that she fainted in her father's arms... she tries to get up but Aahil made her sit and gave her some water to drink and she take that glass and gulped down some water...
Sanam: I am sorry... i didn't mean to...
Asad spoke: its your family beta why are behaving like strangers and he made her understand that these youngsters are her cousins and introduces her with all... bacha jo hua uss main kisi ki galti nahi thi uss hadsy ke bad hum log yahan aa gaye or apni nayii Zindagii shuru ki par 1 bhi din aisa nahi guzra jab tumhy seher ko or Ammi ko humney miss na kiya ho... ALLAH janta hai humney khud ko kesy sambhala hai...
Zoya: Haan Sanam yeh sach hai hum India chor kar yaha aa gaye kyun k hum tab uss jaga iss ehsaas ke sath nahi reh sakty thy k hum apny bacho ko kho chuky hain plzzz we are sorry na tumhy jo kehna hai kaho but plzzz humsey bat kro plzzz...
Asad: Sanam plzzz try to understand and apny "Abbu" se bat nahi kro gi kya???
That was it for Sanam and she rushed and hug her Abbu and Ammi and started crying...
In background imagine "Apne to Apne hoty hain"...
Seher: Come on i also need my Mom and Dad na give me a hug too...
Asya were hugging their daughters after years and their tears were like flood...
Khan's were happy so as Aahil and Aman were also smiling for a family reunion...
Sanam: I am so sorry plzzz forgive me mjhy laga k shyd ap yaha apni life main khush hain to kahi meri vaja se koi problem create na ho jaye thats why main aisy behave kar rahi thi... ALLAH Miyan thank you sooo much i can't explain how i am feeling aj agar mjhy moat bhi aa jaye na to koi gham...
Aahil: Sannnaammm... he was happy a moment ago ang then she again reminded him that event which occoured 6 months ago and he left the place in haste...
Sanam was going to say something also Asya were going to scolde her for such type of rubbish but they could sat something Seher slapped her...
Seher: Yaar kab se emotional behavr kar rahi hai pehly wo speech and all phir Mom Dad ko dekh kar khud ko unn se alag samjh rahi thi ab Jiju k samny phir se marny ki baty Sanam fof GOD sake yeh sab band kar Zindagii ma jab har taraf khushi hai to iss tarha bolny ka kya faida...
Asad: Haan Sanam humey ALLAH ka shukar ada karna chahieye k hum sab sath hain par iss tarha bol kar tum sabka dil dukha rahi ho or mjhy ab etna pata hai k meri beti boht samajhdar hai to ussy etna pata hai k khushi k pal jitny zaida hon utnay kam lagty hain so plzzz give me a dimpled smile na i konw you look like your mother but dimple to mere jesy hi hongyna??? He said winking at her...
Sanam smiles a little and then again hug her parents to relish this moment...
Zoya: Ya ALLAH... aj to apny Mr. Khan ko 1 or moqa dy dia mjhy aged feel kranay ka ab unki apni betiyan jo etni young hain???
Mini India: Zee aap q etna soch rahy ho we wre here na sooo relax and be cool like us...
Seher: Mom apko na pareshan honey ki zaroorat nai hai apko pata hai tension se wrinkles aaty hain so just chill and don't worry ma Sunny ko samjha dungi apki nani ki bajaye Zee hi kahay ga is that ok na???
Zoya: Awww my baby its more than ok... thank GOD tum bilkul mere jaisi ho warna 1 Asad ko etni mushkil se handle karti hon main to Sanam ka gussa dekha k dar gai thi k ab mera kya hoga now i am more than happy and hugs her...
Sanam: Badi ammi se apki yehi self-centred batain sun sun kar yeh etni selfish hai k har time issy apni pari rehti hai jab dekho SAAK ko yeh chahieye SAAK ko gussa aa gaya SAAK ko yeh khana hai SAAK sab se pyari ha SAAK ko anti nai kehlana you know what Aman or Manahil ko kehti hai k mjhy Sexy ya phr Seher bulao but no anti shanti...
Asad: YA ALLAH... tum dono bhi Zoya ki tarha har time bolti rehto ho mjhy laga tha Sanam mere jaisi hai but no yeh bhi apni ammi ki tarha boht baty akrti hai... matlab tum dono meri tarha bas gussa karti ho???
Seher: Dad aisi bat nahi hai Sanam to same apki jaisi hai EC aap ne bhi to simple I Love You bolny main 2 months lagaye thy na yeh aap se bhi barh k hai pury 3 months bad ja kr Jeej ko i love kaha tha iss ne but thank GOD mjhy Aman k liye etna wait nai karna para warna eska bas chalta to yeh dumbo abhi bhi family planning pe soch rahi hoti...
Asad was too embarassed so as Sanam...
Sanam: Miss. Khan behave yourself warna apko apki warning pata hai ya bhool gai???
Seher: Meri maa janti hoon no short dresses and all ab etna mat apka ja kar apny UNN ko mana kar aa aj phir marny ki bat ki na so now go and face the gussa of " Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim"...
Sanam was going when Asad asks her to sit bcox he wanted to chat with his Son in Law in private...
Aahil was outside whwn Asad came and stands besides him...
Asad: I know hamara proper introduction nahi hua and all...
Aahil: Apko introduction ki zaroorat nahi hai you are a family but aap bhool rahy hain k aap Bhopal k respected logo ma se hain so i know about you and badi ammi ne aap sab k bary ma btaya hai so don't be formal ma apke bety jaisa hi hoon...
Asad: Bety jaisy nahi bety hi ho...
And then a man to man hug was exchanged...
Asad: I am really happy... Sanam etna arsa mere sath nahi thi par ma uski aankhon ma dekh ke bta sakta hoon k wo tumhary sath boht khush hai...
Aahil: I know par apko nai pata main boht selfish hoon main ussy khush nahi rakhta...
Asad was shocked by hearing this...
Aahil: Actually mjhy na uski aadat ho gai hai agar wo udaas hoti hai to mjhy acha nai lagta or jesy k apko bataya main boht selfish hoon to phr mjhy apny apko sakoon dilany k liye Sanam ko khush rakhna parta hai...
Asad relaxes and they chit-chat for sometime and then came inside where Khan Sisters were chit chatting with their whole family...

I m done plzzz let me know how was that???
Plzzz hit like and leave ur comments...
I m waiting for ur replies and next update depends on u sooo plzzz hurry up guyzzz me waiting...

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago