Frequent Posters

yum_immy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Its ok Ashi... 😊
U take ur time 🤗
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey its ok dear. Send me pm when u give update ok.
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I send u my buddy request. Pls acpt it and do pm me plz
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's ok dear
Take your time
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well Ashii don't know what to say;
when I got PM from Niya with link to ur work,I read it&send a add request for PMs.
U accept it&then delete it.
I thought it was by mistake so I send u again but got deleted without being accepted not for once but for twice.

U know it actually hurt my ego.
So,if u want one more reader to ur story u may send add request to me but I am not sending it for to being deleted again.
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it's ok, update when u get time 😳
AkaiBara thumbnail
Hi... I hope all of you are fine first of all i want to say sorry bcox i was facing some internet issues but now the problem is resolved so i am back with an update sooo here you go enjoy the chapter and let me know with ur suggestions...

Note: In QH we all know that Asad was so angry on his dad for leaving her mother and and all so i am going to make Sanam behave just like her dad but but but let me clear that its just temporary sooo plzzz bear with it...

Happy Reading...

Chapter 5:

Sanam was like how is that possible??? is she dreaming or imagining??? But constant clapping from audience confirmed that he is real he is here right in front of her but how can that happen and soon she was crying like hell and suddenly her mind went toward her mom and started examining whole crowed and then finally in the middle she find her mom Zoya who was looking towards her with alot of love and she also spot her relatives along with some youngsters and then reality hit her that they had a family here and she is not mean to be there... with such strange thoughts she came on stage where her dad was just a few feet away from her... she wanted to go and hug him and never let her father go but she can't????
On the other hand, Seher and Aahil were also shocked and they were just praying that this shock does not create any problem for Sanam bcox she can't handle any stress... Also they get medicines ready for any emergency...
Sanam and Asad both were crying but at that moment they can't do anything... there mini reunion got interrupted by the host...
Host: So here we go and they handle an award to Asad...
Asad took the award towards Sanam and his each step was erasing the difference of past years...
Sanam was now in front of her father and he proudly gives her the award... she looks toward Sunny and motions him to receive the award and he happily nodded...
Asad can't explain how he was feeling at that moment... he found his daughters moments ago and here he was giving an award to his grand child... a pure heartily smile appeared on his face and he automatically took Sunny from her arms and hug him with such love you can't describe...
Sanam was looking with love towards his dad and son but again she remember some youngsters along with his mom so she suddenly realize that she is not going to interfere in her parents life and took Sunny back...
Asad was now going to put a fatherly hand on her head when she whisper in a soft tone: "Thank you... Mr. Khan... its an honor to meet you and hope you don't regret this moment and i think i should leave bcox my family is waiting for me as well as your family is waiting... ( she said looking towards his father's family )
Asad: Sanam listen you are taking me wrong listen we can explain main yaha... before he can explain further she left the stage...
Aahil and Seher came running to her and she was just taking deep breaths and then Seher looks backwards to find a family waiting for them but at that moment she was worry for just Sanam...
Soon the auditorium become noisy bcox people started to leave and Prof. came to Sanam and ask her to be there for dinner on time outside the auditorium and Aahil said we will be there in some minutes...
Prof. moves to Asad and also invite him for dinner and then he notice Zoya and got shocked bcox he was like how is that possible then Zoya spoke: Sanam and Seher are my daughters and they loved to live India so came here for function only...
Prof. just nooded and leave but Sanam got angry that how can her mom tell a lie even in such a difficult situation...
Seher was unable to control her emotions and just hug her mom while crying and then goes to Asad and hug him too... She was on cloud 9 her parents are alive now she can scream on top of her lungs that she also has parents but then she remind something and turns towards Sanam and worry took over her...
Aahil was there for Sanam she was shivering and was unable to think straight at that moment Seher came and made her sit and handle her some medicines while kneeling down before her Aahil was also in same position and he was happy for her but Sanam's health was more important then anything...
Aahil: Sanam look at me kuch nahi hua did you here me... kuch galat nai ho raha just breath Sanam we are here for you...
Sanam was like numb at that moment...
Seher: Sanam behave you can't do this to us look na baby kuch nai hua we got our family are you listening...
Asya also came and stroke her hair...
Asad: Sanam tum galat samajh rahi ho aisa kuch nahi hua just forget about every thing and relax beta or humey bat karny ka moqa do tum aisy jesy hum sabko judge kar sakti ho you are a brave girls just look at me nothing is going to separate us bachy hum sab ab sath rahein gey...
Zoya: Haan Sanam tum meri taraf dekho mein nahi janti jo bhi hua wo acha tha ya bura but mjhy meri beti milli hai i can't explain plzzz come to me plzzz... she was crying like hell...
Sanam: "Beti" jahan etny saal mjhy mara hua samjhty rahy aap log aj bhi yehi samjh lejieye k Sanam mar chuki hai and she ask Aahil to take her outside bcox she is feeling suffocated here...
Sanam left and Aahil assured Asya that she will be fine just give her sometime saying that he also left that place...
Seher: Mom Dad Jiju is right give her sometime wo aisi hi hai ussy choty choty changes accept karny ma problem hota hai or yh to shock hai shock come on now give me a hug na...
Asya huged their daughter and then Seher meet with other family members but Ahad was not there bcox he needs sometime alone to adjust with this news...
Seher: Haan to ab bari hai main introduction ki so let me introduce "Chotey Nawab" or you can say that "Aman Aahil Raza Ibrahim" or simply you can say him "Sunny"... oyeee say hello to everyone and its Nani, Nanu...
Sunny: Assalam o Alaikum...
Seher: You proved that you love your stupid mom more than me i said to say hello not a salam hmmm...
Sunny: Sorrryyy Sexy...
Khan's got 3rd shock in just a day...
Sunny: Aapko pata haina mama gussa hoti hain hello hi kehny se acha chalo next tym sabko hello okkkzzz na Sexyyy now give me a kiss...
Seher smiles and peck his lips and took him in a hug...
Seher: Achaa next tym no mama's boy just my baby promise me... Sunny promise pakky vala na...
Sunny: Sexy promise pakky vala...
Khan's really enjoyed bounding between Seher and Sunny...
Seher: Sanam ke bary main zaida sochny ki zaroorat nahi hai Jeej uss ke sath hai na so worry not... or haan uss ma gusaa tw AAK vala hai but apni maa ki tarha boht chaalo cheez hai jaan bojh ke gayi hai takey Jiju sath etny romantic mosam main time spend kar saky hahhaha haina Sunny...
Sunny: Right Sunny ki Jaan...
Asad: Ohhh GOD... yaha 1 Zoya ki baty khatam nahi hoti or ab tum bhi same apni maa ki tarha etna bolti ho... he wanted to pull Zoya's and Seher's leg at the same time...
Before Zoya can reply...
Seher: Ohhh Reallly Mr. Khan ab to apka kuch nai ho sakta or haan apne boht se logo ko apna gussa dekhaya hai na specially badi ammi ko but let me remind you Mera or Sanam ka gussa pury India ma popular hai or uski jhalak to aap dekh hi chuky hain...
Mini India came and interfere bcox they were geting late for the dinner while leaving they spotted SAAHIL in a coridore and that to hugging openly... Mini India smiled and prayed for such a beautiful couple... and Asya thanked ALLAH for sending someone who loves their daughter more than her parents... Khan's were just crossing Saahil when Seher made the situation embarrassed for them...
Seher: Hey Saahil agar Romance ka mood hai to dinner cancel kra kar tum logo ke mini Honeymoon k liye room allot kara dun after all campus main hostles to hoty hi hain right Mini India????
Sanam was blushing like a tomato just then Aahil spoke...
Aahil: Lagta hai kahi se jalny ki smeel aa rahi ha ( while making a face ) wesy Saali Sahiba let me remind you we are also on our Mini Honeymoon sooo plzzz excuse us...
Sehe: Kamal hai na jiski biwi etni tameez tehzeeb ki baty karti ho usska hubby etna besharam kesy ho sakta hai silly me kissy samjhany chali thi...
Aahil came to her and she starts running here and there while khan's were enjoying their fight and Sunny was also chasing his father to save Seher just then Sanam spoke...
Sanam: Aahil just leave her and behave both of you...
They stop and stands like good students...
Sanam: Or haan SAAK agar apko badey choty ka lehaaz karna nahi aata to behter hai k aap apni limits ma rahain or Aahil you just wait and watch how you regret your sayings and she leaves for the dinning area...
When she was far away  Seher winked at Aahil and they congratulate eachother for making Sanam normal to her track...
Seher: Jeej kyaa idea tha jab ap aisy kam karty ho na to boht cute lagty ho.. she said pulling his cheeks..
Aahil: Lagta hai tumny theek se suna nahi wo tumhy to warning dy kar gayi hai but mera jo haal hoga wo hum dono janty hain... he said making a sad face...
Asya: Wo kesyy??? aisa kya kary gi Sanam???
Aahil was so embarassed to face his in laws then Seher spoke...
Seher: Arryyy apko nai pata Sanam ka gussa aap se bhi barh ke hai to kuch zaida nahi kary gi bas Jiju ko bedroom ma nahi aany dy gi or kyaaa... poor Jeej hafty ma 2 bar to lazmi apny hi bedroom se bahir nikaly jaty hain so sad na???
Aahil was like killing her right there for discussing his sensitive issue in front of everyone... come on he is a man so how can he lose his dignity that to infront of his in laws...
Aahil: Aisa koi bat nahi hai wo bas gussy ma kehti hai par thori dair ma maan jaati hai...
Sunny: Papa aap jhoot q bol rahy ho last time bhi mama ne apko 3 nights room ma nahi aany dia tha na tw badi dadi ne etni mushkil se unhy manaya tha to apko entry mili thi bhol gaye aap???
Aahil just forgot to blink his eyes by listening his son's cutest taunt and ask everybody to move fast as Sanam will be waiting for us and he left with Aman...
Seher: Bechary Jiju aj apny in laws ke samny 1st impression hi bura par gaya but aap logo ko pata hona chahieye k he is a real hero warna kon uss sherni ko jhail sakta hai wo bhi etny pyaar se...
Asad: Achaa ab usko zaida feel mat karao and hurry up now warna Sanam or gussa ho jaye gi... wesy sab hubby logo ka yehi haal hota hai haina Imran and Ayaan...
They also nodeed but Zoya gave him a seroious glare...
Zoya: Suna mene Mr. Khan aap ghar chalo phir btati hoon...
Seher: Aap abi bhi dad ko Mr. Khan bulaty ho... sooo coool haan...
Asad: Kuch cheezy kabhi nai badalti and Mrs. Khan yeh aap ke sun'ny k liye hi kaha tha...
And they entered in dinning area...
As dinner was going on Prof. came to Sanam with some students who were researching on cancer and request her to give some time to them so she agreed and made her way towards sofa sitting...
Neha being a cancer research student got a chance to interact with Sanam...
Sanam was answering their questions and all then Aahil and Seher decided to enjoy with their long lost family...
After the questions are over Neha came with a idea of rapid fire round which Sanam can't deny so they gave her a mic so everybody can listen...
Aahil, Seher were like its going to be very interesting bcox they know Sanam will definitely includes her family in that round so that it will be easy for her to adjust in this new discovery... Asya were waiting to know about their daughter more...
Neha: So here we go... Pyaar
Sanam: Aahil
Neha: Dosti
Sanam: Rehan
Nehan: Pagal
Sanam: Seher
Neha: Family
Sanam: Sab kuch
Neha: Baarish
Sanam: Gandgii
At that moment Seher says to Asad that she is also a Cleanness Freak and she is suffering from OCD...
Aahil glares her for saying bad about his wife...
Neha: Shaadi
Sanam: Lifetime
Neha: Dream
Sanam: Hmmm ab koi nahi hai
Asya got her point...
Neha: Darr
Sanam: Khushiyan khatm na ho jayen
Neha: Zindagii
Sanam: ALLAH ki naimat
Neha: Last 1... Parents
Sanam went numb but soon composes herself...
Sanam: Reason of my existence
Neha: Thank youn Mrs. Ibrahimm for yor precious time...
Sanam was talking with other student Seher came and took a mic...
Seher: So ladies and Gentlemen hope you are enjoying your dinner but i am here to make it more special for my Jiju so my dear twin is going to sing a song for her handsome hubby "Mr. Ibrahim" So lets cheer her up...
Everybody claps...
Sanam took Seher to a corner and scolds her for sudden announcement but Seher tells her to make it better for Aahil as he is still effected by her emotional speech so Sanam agrees...
Seher came to family and said: Iss se pehly k wo phir se apny shell ma wapis jati so i thought let her enjoy the evening with Aahil...

Thats it for this chapter hope u enjoyed it and plzzz let me know with ur precious comments and next chapter will be after 40+ likes...

Edited by ashiii333 - 9 years ago
neilavni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yay me first 😛 😉
nice update
plz reunite them soon
i dont want sanam to be angry for a long time
want more of family timeEdited by pyaarasateddy - 9 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4