(ON HOLD)Vidarth FF: Sinner and the Saint .. Imp Note Page 67

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So with a good response to this thread, I have dared to convert it into a full fledged Vidarth FF. Hope the response continues to be the same for future parts as well.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. The name of this FF was suggested by Ash πŸ€—πŸ‘

Chapter 1:- Below
Chapter 2:- Page 15
Chapter 3:- Page 26
Chapter 4:- Page 42
Chapter 5:- Page 48
Chapter 6:- Page 55
Chapter 7:- Page 62

COMMON GROUND

"Dammit.!!" Parth cursed out and moved out of his room. "Just can't bear that girl. Aur ab aise logon ke saath kaam karna padega jo chori karte hain. U are SICK Vidushi." He cursed out loud as he moved near the basketball court. 

"Dammit..!!" Vidushi gave up on the first and last strand of her patience, as she woke up in the middle of the night. Off lately even a piece of straw would be ten times wider than her tolerance levels. Selfish, Mean, Bitchy, Backstabber and now the mother of all .. THIEF.. was the latest adjective that adorned her already "happening" personality. Actually, the audible adjectives. These days, FITE suddenly turned into a local chawl, when she walked down the corridors. Students, hell, even boys.. actually specially the boys... They had beaten the girls, in whispering and gossiping about her, in her matters. "And I thought a bride gets the maximum attention.. " she rolled her eyes as she looked around her room. 

That's when the inaudible adjectives loomed in. Shameless, Loser, Useless, Disgusting ... PERIOD. Kaustuki's one look at her made her feel each one of these in one go. All this was fine, but it was Sanyukta that unsettled her. She competed with her... not in terms of marks, but in terms of presence. She hated her for the Amitabh Bachhan ish fan following she had. Or rather, the attention she had. Right from Professor Vardhan to Kaustuki, to Randhir and then Parth. Everybody saw this miraculous potential in her. "Well, she looks normal. Do they see an Einstein bulb shining on her head all the time?" She turned her face away. She admitted that she was nowhere close to Sanyukta or any other student, as far as engineering was concerned. But she was not completely useless right?

And then she saw what she didn't want to see at that hour. The very reason for her sleepless night. The very breaking point of her tolerance level. Parth. Sitting on the bench near the basketball court. Silently massaging his hands, he looked up at the skies. 

"Again that shaking. God knows, what those dumb-ass doctors are doing. Free of cost became a criminal. Thank goodness for the assistant job, warna degree ki jagah haath mein Qaidi waali slate lekar photos khinchti meri. Gave them so much money. Ab kya Power of Attorney chaahiye for correct diagnosis. IDIOTS" She cursed them mentally with a clinching fist and a tight jaw. "Yeah right, Keep looking at her. May be she'll help". She closed her eyes and slapped herself for such a disgusting jealousy pang. "Enough..!!.. You better give me the proper diagnosis now doc... Else YOU.ARE.DEAD... Nobody screws him up..". She resolved and with one last look at him, she pulled over the covers. 
----------------- 
Parth's face turned into a burned turkey as he entered the lab. The very sight of Vidushi, made his temper rise to levels even dangerous for himself. She looked at him, disconnecting the call, with a shine in her eyes as he kept his bag near her desk. "Don't even think about it. I need money. And guess what?? I work for it. HONESTLY for it. I am here to work as an assistant, BUT for an altogether different reason." He taunted her with utmost venom. Curbing the insult down, Vidushi looked towards the door waiting for Vardhan Sir. She could feel his constant scrutinizing gaze and the tension rising up in the lab. Thousands bad words and insults didn't affect her but his one look chopped her into pieces. And that felt like SHIT. 
----------------- 
"Ok both of you. The second year students would be studying the AC parts after 2 hours. So both of you dismantle this AC and take out all the parts. Arrange each part on different tables and keep a paper in front stating the name of the part. So this is your common task. Finish it ASAP." Vardhan walked out of the lab. 

"There is nothing COMMON between US" Parth said to himself gritting his teeth and glared at Vidushi who had started working on opening up the AC. Much to his astonishment, they worked without any tiffs for the next one hour. With just few more parts remaining Vidushi stood up. Parth opened his mouth..  "Aaa rahi hoon thodi der mein. Washroom jaa rahi hoon.. Will be back in 10 mins" She said not looking at him and going out of the lab. 

How did she know that I.. " his thought broke as her phone rang. That boiled his blood. Doosron ka phone churaati ho tum Vidushi.. You bloody Thief He mentally cussed. The phone rang third time and this time he couldn't ignore it. He picked up the phone to shout at the person, calling three times in just 2mins, to call after an hour. But what he heard next froze him to the spot. 

"Hello, Vidushi. Doctor Mehra here. There is a good news for you. Parth ki reports aa gayee hain after full verification. Saare tests clear ho gaye hain. Uski medical history stated heavy anger issues. Kai baar stress aur anger ki wajah se a person get Tremors in hands. Thank goodness it's not Parkinson's disease. Khair main use brief kar doonga about what he needs to do to cure this. And yes, I have received your cheque which you left in my cabin for the tests." 

Every incident made sense to him now. Her asking for his health again and again. Stealing the gadgets. She had admitted that she sold them. "You have been stealing for my fees. Why Vidushi?" His gasp turned into full blown anger as he banged her mobile on the desk. 
----------------- 
Vidushi came in. She took her mobile and went near the window. The hair on her nape raised as she heard Parth's whisper. "Don't bother Vids. I'll update you. Doc said tests are cleared. Nothing to worry. Coz of my anger issues, I have high stress levels. Isliye I get tremors in my hand. Good news Vids.. No Parkinson's disease. He'll call me and tell me what I need to do. Another Good news Vids... HE.GOT.YOUR.CHEQUE." 

She cutched the ropes kept near the window for strength. Her heart beat increased as she sensed the anger in that last sentence. She moved to turn around but Parth gripped her arms tightly pinning her to the spot. "Tumhe kya lagta hai VIDUSHI.. Main jaanta nahi ke tum ye sab kyun kar rahi ho. I am not a fool. Right from the day we met in the village, I know tumhaare gande dimaag mein kya chalta hai. The way you look at me... The way you clinge to me.. It makes me PUKE. Agar tum ye soch rahi ho ke ye sab karke tum Arpita ki jagah ... " 
----------------- 
Before he knew.. Vidushi had turned. Pulling his collar, she pushed him against the window. Tying up his both the hands, behind him, to the window grill, she went to the door and locked it up. "What the hell Vidushii" Parth struggled violently. 

Vidushi snaked her arms around her neck. Clutching his hair in her hands she pulled his face near her. Parth's eyes widened in horror at the hair-line distance between their lips. Their nose touching, Vidushi looked into his eyes with watery-red eyes. "Hell??.. You don't even know an ounce of what a f**king hell is. Your girlfriend... She is in HEAVEN... right? But you, you just THINK that your life is a hell. You don't know what an actual hell is Parth. I know it." She said gazing hungrily at his lips. 

"Vid..." His words drowned as Vidushi had closed the distance. She had shocked him. He had expected a brutal forced kiss.. but Vidushi.. Closing the distance, she sealed his lips with a soft kiss. Cupping his cheeks, she kissed him with all the softness and all the time in the world. Parth couldn't remember when his eyes got closed and he stopped struggling. The softness and the need of her kiss made him go numb. Unable to control herself, Vidushi licked his lower lip and sucked his upper lip deeply. That made every anger, every hatred vanish from Parth's mind and he responded with all the pent up emotions that he never tried to explore. 

"Mmmhmm" Vidushi moaned as Parth stretched ahead and pulled her into an aggressive kiss. She opened her mouth and let him in.  Their tongues touched and that sent Parth to a frenzy. He struggled with the handcuffed bondage so that he can touch her. As if sensing his discomfort, she pushed him towards the window again deepening the kiss. As they moved back, she cupped his head so that he doesn't collide with the window bars. That's how it has always been ... For her.. He came above everything else. Her knuckles hit the window and she tore away. 

Panting heavily, she grabbed his collar "Good that you never button up your shirt. Saved a lotta mess." Before he could comprehend what she meant, she attacked his chest with wolf bites. His lips parted and his wrist twisted to be free. "Aaah" he growled as she licked the hollow of his neck. Licking all the way upto his chin, she bit it. "Vids pleaseee.. You have to open my hands.. Please" He whispered with loaded eyes.

Her eyes watered up and she stretched on her toes to reach his ear. Rubbing her soft cheek on his rough stubble, she whispered in his ear "You're right. I can never be like Arpita. You know why? Coz I don't want to be like her. Coz I am my own League. Coz I'll never EVER leave you like she did. I keep what's mine.

"Viduuu".. Parth gasped and she pulled his head backwards. Letting go of all the inhibitions, she bit his Adam's apple hard and sucked it marking him deeply. "Godd... Vidushi.. My hands.. Pleaseee" He groaned. Ending the torture, she opened his hands as she again claimed his lips in a passionate roller coaster ride. Tears fell from her eyes as she kissed him with every emotion she felt for him. Kissing her in a primal hunger, he raised his hands to touch her. 

"Aaahh..." Parth said in a shock. Vidushi had pushed him away the moment his hands had brushed her cheeks. There stood Vidushi in front of him.. Wet angry eyes, tear strained cheeks and swollen lips. 

"THAT... THAT IS HELL.. YOU WANT SOMETHING, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT. YOU GO NEAR BUT GET PUSHED AWAY.." She yelled in a choked voice. "Now, We have something in COMMON" .. She said with arrogance. 

Not bothered about her disheveled face or the CCTV cameras, she picked up her bag and said "You were right, You work HONESTLY... ", She paused and opened the door. Turning around with a raised chin she continued.. "So... FINISH the remaining work." With that she stomped out of the lab, leaving behind a craving-for-more and baffled Parth.

Hope you all like it. Specially Ash.. πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

*Edited*

First of all,I love you for writing something what I wanted to read so desperately from the past couple of days,where Parth will be at Vidushi's mercy.You made that happen.Thank you.

Now the OS.

"Again that shaking. God knows, what those dumb-ass doctors are doing. Free of cost became a criminal. Thank goodness for the assistant job, warna degree ki jagah haath mein Qaidi waali slate lekar photos khinchti meri. Gave them so much money. Ab kya Power of Attorney chaahiye for correct diagnosis."

Can I say that I was actually laughing at Vidushi's monologue.You captured her thinking process so aptly.πŸ˜† That's so her!!

"Yeah right, Keep looking at her. May be she'll help". She closed her eyes and slapped herself for such a disgusting jealousy pang.

Poor girl.

"Hell??.. You don't even know an ounce of what a f**king hell is. Your girlfriend... She is in HEAVEN... right? But you, you just THINK that your life is a hell. You don't know what an actual hell is Parth. I know it." She said gazing hungrily at his lips.

Oh god!! this part was intense!! Damn Parth Kashyup!! I hope from next time you will think twice before you say something in front of her!!πŸ˜†

Panting heavily, she grabbed his collar "Good that you never button up your shirt. Saved a lotta mess." Before he could comprehend what she meant, she attacked his chest with wolf bites. His lips parted and his wrist twisted to be free. "Aaah" he growled as she licked the hollow of his neck. Licking all the way upto his chin, she bit it. "Vids pleaseee.. You have to open my hands.. Please"

Keep begging buddy!! You are at her mercy now!!😈😈

I keep what's mine.

Like a boss!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

THAT... THAT IS HELL.. YOU WANT SOMETHING, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T GET IT. YOU GO NEAR BUT GET PUSHED AWAY.." She yelled in a choked voice. "Now, We have something in COMMON" .. She said with arrogance.

That's our girl!!πŸ‘

With that she stomped out of the lab, leaving behind a craving-for-more and baffled Parth.

What happened Parth jee?? cat got your tongue??πŸ˜†

I am gonna read it again and again!! And I am gonna enjoy parth's misery just like a perfect sadist!!!😈🀬😈

Edited by ..-DeViLiA-.. - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh.
Ahhh.
Ouch.
Parth had it coming.
This os made me blush like heck.
Vidushi. God I loved the way you wrote this. Strong Vidushi was a treat to read..
Most of all, I loved the way she defined hell.
I'm so excited to read more from you
Love.
Ash
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Let me tell you it was hott hott and magical!!i knew Vidushi had a dark side but dominating Parth physically is too much...kudos to u n would love to see more Vidarth from u!!😊😊😊
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I read it for the third time and it made me blush as red as I did when I read it for the first time.
This is a masterpiece
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Well, she looks normal. Do they see an Einstein bulb shining on her head all the time?"πŸ˜†
This was the point when I realised it is written by you!! Moony-you are too cute.😊
I just loved the ending.It was just so perfect. Vidushi leaving him like that. I hope it happens in the show,preferably before he fall in love with her.Him trying to get close to her,her resisting it making him burn,leaving him in that state..!! Aaahh...Sochte hi kitna acha lagta hain.πŸ˜†

Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

Ahhh.
Ahhh.
Ouch.
Parth had it coming.
This os made me blush like heck.
Vidushi. God I loved the way you wrote this. Strong Vidushi was a treat to read..
Most of all, I loved the way she defined hell.
I'm so excited to read more from you
Love.
Ash

hihi.. yeahh.. Tadpaana to banta hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Yeah girls look hottest when they TEASE.. Like Strongly TEASE.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ .. Well.. Mission Successful if it made you blush.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

OMG Let me tell you it was hott hott and magical!!i knew Vidushi had a dark side but dominating Parth physically is too much...kudos to u n would love to see more Vidarth from u!!😊😊😊

Heheh.. the kind of energetic angry bundle Parth is.. He needed to be physically restricted.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..

Thank yaar.. Vidarth has so many possibilities of hot encounters.. They are FIRE.. The more he runs away, the more she goes close.

And that's what I like about Vidushi.. Keeping MEan, bitchy aside.. she goes for what she wants..

They just need to tone down  her vampness.. and there we already have a fire brand female character.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. So much more better than Spineless Sanyukta.
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

I read it for the third time and it made me blush as red as I did when I read it for the first time.
This is a masterpiece

Heheheheh.. jtni baar read karogi.. utni baar comment likhna padega.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Where's the OS you were supposed to write.. πŸ€ͺ . M ishtill waiting.. πŸ˜†
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aimy--

"Well, she looks normal. Do they see an Einstein bulb shining on her head all the time?"πŸ˜†
This was the point when I realised it is written by you!! Moony-you are too cute.😊
I just loved the ending.It was just so perfect. Vidushi leaving him like that. I hope it happens in the show,preferably before he fall in love with her.Him trying to get close to her,her resisting it making him burn,leaving him in that state..!! Aaahh...Sochte hi kitna acha lagta hain.πŸ˜†

Thanks Aimyyy.. πŸ€— .. Heheh well that's what I think about Sanyukta when they show her with oh-so-brilliant ideas.. πŸ˜΅ .. LoL my mom says.. "Bas gine chune yehi log hain college mein?" .. πŸ€£ .. 

Yeah yeah.. mazaa aa jaayengaaa.. Yeah leaving someone on tenterhooks is sadist.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . And Vidushi is somewhat like that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†