Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 7 - awesome part...finally geet's entry...pari excited to watch her dadda's fight but maan came...maaneet started fighting in first meet not bad
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 8 - nice part...pari and geet talks were lovely...geet is so calmly made pari understand and all amused by her ve thinking...maan heard when geet said to herself about injection so maan deliberately told doc to give injection but got scolding from all
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 9 - amazing part...they dropped geet at her PG...geet gave pari and adi chocos and karela comment was superb...all chatting geet's mantra and maan making complaining faces
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 10 - nice part...maaneet emotional day...maan got emotional coz of nakul's wishing and geet coz of shanta tai love and care
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 11 - awesome part...pari and maan bonding is so sweet...maan mentally thanked geet for filling pari's mind with good thoughts about her mom's death
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 12 - nice part...pari and geet's talks were hillirous...pari is really a funny character
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 13 - superb part...maan thinking about geet whether she had taken medicine or not and told dadi to check upon her once...meera has to wake up geet and pari both are really kumbkaran's sisters
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Part 14 - nice part...tai's son is so bad...loved geet and tai bonding...all three distracted tai and made her happy
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

BIG HUG TO GUNJAR N HER SIS FOR BANNER ðŸ¤—
Edited by fariya20 - 9 years ago
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANK YOU ALL WHO LIKE MY WORK 

NOTE 
I am not professional writer learn every thing from here ,If any one think my work Matched with any writer tell me I will remove soon 
plz tell my fault n my lacking too if any thing is not good tell openly MY English LOL  is not good so bear my English

sorry in Advance

PART 15

@ dinner KM all sat in table eating n talking maan feeding pari his habit to feed her n love pari eat with her dada hand 

PARI : me finished dada baushh aur nahi 

maan : pari princess thoda sa aur kha lo ap nai pura finshed nahi kya 

PARI : nahi dada bush abhi milk bhi drink karna hai 
adi spilit out his drink 

maan adi Milk ??????? shockingly asked

while dadi roll her eyes to see their drama 

PARI : what ap log ase shock q hai asked with confusion 

DAdi smile n said ; princess kiya hai ap aur milk toh shock legey ga na 

pari pout knowing dadi teasing her 

PARI dada ap bhi maked cute angry face

maan : no baby who shock i am not shock but really u want to drink milk he again asked to confrim 

adi heheheheheeh wow princess akhir is privertan   (change ) ka karan jan sakta hoo 

pari ??? kon say raten ??????

adi ajj kal k bache bus english uff mumer to him self 

ADi ; change mean u want to drink MILK 

pari angry now ; adi chachu are u making fun of PRENA MAAN SINGH KHURANA HUH point finger on him

maan proud to his daughter n dadi supers his laugh not want to embress adi coz he is really affaired 

ADI nahhhi tohhh mein fun woh MSK ki daugter ka 

PARI : paka saractally adi noded 

all started to laugh to saw his fearfull face coz adi is new bakra of pari 

pari hahahah adi hhahah ap aise dar gey jaise office mein dada say dartey ho hahaha 

adi mumer ek hi bath hai dono bap beti mujko daratey hai made cute complaining face dadi n maan listen dis but ignore 

MAAN : pari are u serious but pari cut him 

PARi : ohh dada agar mein milk nahi drink karo gi toh strong kas e ho gi aur strong nahi hongi toh badi hokar boys ki pitai kasey karo gi said with dreamly ( me boys plzzz beware )

adi maan both pitai BEAT 

dadi brust out laughing to watched her grandsons like this 
nakul left a glass from his hand shockly n both friend came out from their shock 

both look to dadi n then pari n then each other 

PARI ap log ase face q bana rahai ho jaise koi ghost dekha hoo asked them with annoyingly 

both node their head in negitive 

PARI : ok me going to my room byee n nakul kaka my milk in my room n she runn from there leaving her dada n chachu sweet wala shock 

MAAN look at dadi for explanation 

ADi : maan teri beti hai ya bended queen 

maan give him his fav glare adi shut his mouth 

MAAN : care to xplain dadi noted his broows 

FLASH BACK 

in after noon 

pari playing in her room dadi came to take her to geet house 

DADi : pari beta chalo ready hojao hum apki geet aunty k ghar jare hai said  n take out her dress from cupboard 

PARI geet aunt k ghar wow she excited n run to get ready 

IN geet house after emotinal scen all went to their respected work while meera n shanti tai in home meera is on leave so she taking care of geet 

geet resting on her bed n reading as usuall ff (like me )

GEET crying yeh vrinda di bhi na kiya zararat thi maaneet k ending asey dena ki i will katti from her not coment on this 

rubing her eyes n nose n tissue paper lying all over 

MEERA : put hand on head n cursing herself y she took leave n watching this millow darama 

MEERA ; geet sweety this is perfect ending yaar u r over reacting mein nai bhi toh read kiya aur soch na vrinda di also get emotinal to write this plzzz ab bus kar 

in her heart she pray god isey chup karo warna mein pagal hojao gi babaji abhi toh pari nai read nahi kiya jab woh kare gi tab imaginig pari n she shout 

MEERA : nahiii look here ther e ghosh am dreaming 

geet continue her crying not listening n blabering herself 

meera shout geet stop right now if u not stop then i will tell vrida di that she will give all her story epilogue like this only 

geet at once stop dont want this ( me is merra ki toh mein khud toh kuch nahi howa aur hum rona nahi deti rona bhi nahi deta koi babaji mein kaha jao )

other side dadi n pari came to geet house 

pari was so much excited to meet geet again 

they reached  pari came out from car n run to door 
pari " shout dadi jaldi karo naa

Dadi : behinde her said aram say beta she reached at dorr step

n dadi ring the bell 

in room 

tney hear door bell n meera went to see who there

she opened the dorr n saw elderly lady who had so much elgenace n love in her face n one sweet kid ( me sweet shaitan hai yeh face par mat jao )

MEERA : je ap kon kise say milna hai ap kon (  who r u )

DADI : hum savitri devi geet hai she reply with smile 

tai n geet also came to hall n pari saw geet n rush to her

PARI : geet aunty n hug her geet statler first then hug her too 

GEEt : arey pari app akelye 

PARI ; alone nahi i came with dadi 

GEET ; dadi kaha hai n she saw her at door step dadi 
also came to see her there

meera n tai mute n saw evry thing 

geet : dadi ap yeha achanak she asked to saw them suddely 

dadi smile ; geet betai hum ap say milene aye hai aur ap ki chot kase hai ab she said n asked about her health too 

geet min thek hoo dadi ap kahedy q hoo betiya na 

they sat on sofa geet intro dadi n pari with tai 

GEET : dadi pari yeh meera aur tai hai meri friend cum sis aur meri landlord cum mother 

n meera tai yeh dadi aur pari hai mein btya tha na kal mein 

TAI : acha toh woh ap log hai jinho nai is chal ti phirti musibat ko bahcya said with her usual andazzz 

geet pout n meera dadi chukle ( geet told dadi about tai so dadi know about her natrue

dadi : chal ti phirti musibat kha behan jee yeh toh bhut pyari aur brave ladki hai n cares geet face lovinly 

pari meera also smile 

PARI ; hai tai she sooo brave uff mein toh bhol gey she came to tai n took her ashirwad by touching her feet 

tai get shock n then emotinal to watched small doll eithics 

PARI : dadi nai bola tha budhu ka ashiwad letey hai 

tai ; bhudhu shock 

meera geet laugh to watched tai 

dadi ; bhudu nahi badu ELDERS she cover her mistake

PARI : yeh yeh wahi bhudu sorry elders ka

meera n geet supers their luagh dont want to made tai angry 

tai ok ok jeti rahe khush rahi aur thoda hindi sekh lo she wish her 

pari start her talking with geet n tai while meera go for some refreshment for dadi n pari 

DAdi saw geet eyes who is swollen ( an itna cry kary ge toh hoga hi na )

DADi : geet beta apki eyes 

TAI CUT Her ; kuch nahi behan jee iska maaneet mar gyee is liya ro rahi thi 

DAdi : kiyaaa kab kase kaha kon say story mein 
( ley dadi bhi mera tera kiya hoga )

geet : dadi ap bhi story read karey ho 

Dadi smile sheeply : noded

pari meera n tai roll they eyes meera who came to listen dadi shout 

geet n dadi pout dont said any thing to our maaneet 

all  ok 

tai went from ther e for her work n geet took dadi n pari to her room ( her room full with creative arts n picture she is very good in it )

PARI : saw her work wow aunty yeh sab ap nai made kiya she astonished to watched creation she herself love painting 

DADi hai beta ap ki creativity to h kamal ki hai 

GEET : thank you dadi u like my work woh toh bus childhood mein i love painting n designing so learn kar liya 

pari wow aunty ap mujko teach karo gey i love it too 

GEET any time princess n band down to kiss her chick pari also kiss her back 

meera came with snack n juice for dadi n pari n milk for geet 

geet made face to saw the milk pari also made it she thought it for her 

PARI : mera aunty no milk it taste yuck 

Dadi shock her head knowing her grand daughter n her hate for milk 

geet q pari u dont like it but  y milk toh acha hot hai humai strong banata hai 

meera shock yeh geet hi hai ya koi aur she thinking 

geet herslef dont like milk but don't want pari to hate milk so she said 

GEET ; agar ap milk nahi drink karo gye toh meri tarha strong kase bnogey ap ko mera jaise fight karna hai na 

PARI nodd in yes 

geet smile toh aj say regularly milk ok 

PARI made face but said ok i want to be like u soo i will drink milk but only at night ok abhi nahi plzz

meera continue ok pari ap night mein drink karna abhi ap yeh juice drink karo yeh milk to geet aunty k liya hai woh kiya hai na unko medi laini hai na n smirk at geet 

MEEra st ab tera kiya hoga geet toh tohgyeee smile mently 

geet gulp hard mumer kaha phas gyee n took milk glass she smile at pari 

geet st babji bacha lo 

BABAJi : muje maaf karo aur yeh drink karo 

she gulp down at once want to through out but cant 

dadi pari chat for some more time n took leave 

DADI forget her cell phone she came back but stop dor step to hear geet voic e

geet : meera mein tera murder kar dogi yuck kitna ganda taste taha us milk ka she crib n throw cushion on meera whom she   catch it 

meer a chuckle ab menay kiya kiya askd innocently 

geet ; kiya kiya huh toh janti thi i hate milk phir bhi toh le kar ayee mera liya 

MEERA ; geet jhoot mat bol tunai pari k samne kha tha k tuje milk passan hai said with evil grin 

GEET arey woh toh mein pari ko keh rahi thi mein nai chati k woh weak ho is liya n crib again for had milk ab mujko roz gol gappe khaney hai yeh kanda taste khatam karna hai 

DADi listen evry thing n thought geet ko milk nhai passan aur unho nai phir bhi drnk kiya pari k liya 

she knock dor n said she forget her phone 
meera give her phone n she left 

flash back ended

maan adi laugh aloud after hear dadi 

maan ohhh god dadi i cant belive this geet hate milk n drink milk heheheh wish mein waha hota us ka funny face dhkney k liya when she drunk that milk hahahaha 

ADi to laugh 

DADi maan adi dont forge she drink just for pari coz she dont want pari hate milk n become weak so keep quite she shut them with her order 

both ok dadi 

adi leaving when maan asked about interveiw for sect 

adi : kal interveiw fix kiya hai n dont worry is bar koi droller nahi hogi he said n left at once faer for his gussa 

maan give him glare but smile he also go to his room thinking about geet 

MAAN st : pagal hai puri ki puri par dil bacho ki tarha hai snap him self n went to his room continue his pending work 

after some time he went to check pari in her room 

pari sleeping n cuddling with pic of disha maan came close to her cover her quilt n kiss her forhead 

MAAN : GOOD NIGHT Princess 

pari : good night dada n her sleep n cover her head 

maan shock her head went to his room again 

same night in geet house 

meera threaten pari that no more drama on ff she made face but stop her drama 

PARI : ok nahi karti aur geet tera kal interview hai na dreamy k office mein 

geet : dreamy k office Confused  mein nahi main toh kal KC mein interview 

MEEra : ek hi btah hai 

GEET : matlab 

PARI : arey dremy mk msk my maan heyyy he is sooo handsome hot  me love him alot hey geet toh MK k sth kam karey gi how dreamy 

GEET : pariii chup aur mujko sunai de u stupid aur mein waha kam karne jao gi tery MK sy shadi kar k unki dulhan banei nahi samjhi 

MEERA : par geet thode din aur rok jati teri chot abhi thek nahi hoi hai u need rest 

geet smile to see her care : nahi mera i need job aur yeh JOb ki reqiurment bhi zyada nahi mujko meri studies k sath expense bhi bear karne hai itna time say rent nahi dia i dont like it all aur mein kab tak tum logo ki help lo muje apney liya job dhondna hai bus that final 

TO be continue 

this is part 15 here it is vrida di thoda zyada hogya toh sorry par ap itna shock detey ho k meri story mein enter karna parta hai 

NOTE : for pm ADD POOJA _ N Mahimaan 

both of u 

SORRY for late am trying from yesterday pata nahi kyon post nahi hora tha so with out edit post kar rahi hoo sorry again if any thing wrong ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Edited by fariya20 - 9 years ago