Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Ahh, Finished reading it. I loved flirty khushi very much. She gave Arnav sleepless nights. Awesome. I am glad that Arnav realized that life is too short and decided take the plunge. 
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update ..look fwd to more  
Edited by LadyR - 9 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome dear 
Love it 
Awww finally they kissed 
Omg 
Waiting fr nxt 
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely updates! Took me right back to the IPK days...miss them so much. Your stories do transport us in time to the golden days of the show...cannot wait for the updates already!πŸ‘
janam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.Edited by janam - 9 years ago
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww that was such a cute and wonderful update, loved it totally!!!! Have a wonderful vacation Z and happy new year!!!!!!
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Zehra

Happy to c you with so long updates...I started reading your works with Destroyed...Continued with Unconditional Love...then Love Interrupted finally now followed by Love Uninterrupted...I became a big addict of your works...

U were asking if people had forgot about the story line up...to be frank Who on earth will forget such beautiful stories...we love your works...

Coming my point of view, regarding Love Uninterrupted...I love the way you describe arnav's feelings and possessiveness for khushi at the same time her sankiness ...

The bonding between Raizada, Malik and gupta families...so nice...I feel like I am transferred in to new world when i read the updates

Thank you so much for the awesome works

One more thing..U are so clever.when u wrote abour reposting the previous works, u asked us not to shift for the them as they will be there so we can read later...I was about to do that as soon as read about reposting...I laughed myself reading the next few lines

Have great time ahead

HAPPY NEW YEAR dear

Madhusquare
Edited by rakenduvadana - 9 years ago
addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You made the coming year happy without a doubt! What a bonanza! Everything forgiven..the joy of reading your updates far surpasses the frustration of the gap between updates. 
This family is so sweet, you have resurrected this serial in a vastly more appealing fashion, without the negativity, unspoken thoughts. Love this Arnav far more than the one in the serial, followed by Khushi & the family...everyone!

A happy new year to you, have a fantastic vacation!
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...childhood version of Khushi..cute as always..funniest line in the update..i vl hid behind door n u find me...πŸ˜†...wondering how la is gonna react to nk missing for so long...happy holidays n update soon...😊..n thnx for reposting ur works..loved reading them...pls repost the other stories too...tc
mamidis thumbnail
Too good .. thanks for long update .. u always stop at DHAk DHAK .. but this was different .. she found that he is no different... loved update