Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a long beautiful uninterrupted Full of Arhi update. Loved it totally
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...and u ended it with the kiss...
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa I loved the challenge

Very flirty Khushi, Raizada is literally having a hard time not touching her

Ooohhh jealousy galore for the Raizada's, both Arnav and Lavanya

Hm steamy hot romance between Arnav and Khushi 

Waiting for more
rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi dear do u know how happy u made me by updating dis story...i really missed ur updates...n todays juz made my day...i juz loved d update...all d five parts were wonderful...loved it a lot...will b eagerly waiting for d next one...
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
They KISSED Finally and that too twooo and how

Just loved the update... it was beautifully written... and cute... so Khushi successfuly flirted with Arnav. Saiyu again!!!! cut the poor hirl some slake she ain't that bad unless she flirts with my Arnav you knowπŸ˜‰
Oh wreen't those kisses enough for your bravery now u want more reward EARGER ARE WE NOW... ohoo itna sub kuch k baad bhi insecure from NK u r too much... oh La u r so stupid and cute... both were so worried... well atleast Arnav get to payment of his worryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ lol loved it

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 9 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful long update
Love it
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i lauuu youuu πŸ˜ƒ 😳

haha ... so much to tell .. ..

bt abhi k lye srf reserve 😳 .. ll unres today hopefully ..

p.s i m so much in love wth yu tht i see yu online right now πŸ˜†
TaujooMadiha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very hot and romantic update. But would have loved a little more of Lavanya and NK please. I love reading abt them also in this story. But not complaining about arshi moments ;)
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful lengthy update...khushi has accepted Arnav's challenge and also won it...awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES
This was one epic update...
I have to read it again before commenting...but one word for now "WOW"

EDITED:
Finally...sorry for the late reply...my keypad of the lappy went 4 a toss and had to be replaced!
Honestly, I just loved this looong update and I have read it at least 4 times now and no, we will never get tired of ArShi scenes...keep 'em coming!πŸ˜›

Part A:
Khushi's reaction was to be expected but I love how Ratna is so protective of her...and them recalling her childhood, trust me thse elders don't get it...they can be mortifying as hell, u just want the earth to suck you down and that too arnav providing the fodder...poor girl!
But i really thin khushi is upto something...she wont let the humiliation pass over just like that...i dont seem to be able to figure out exactly what she is planning but her affections to arnav n d bold side reinforcing is wayy too abrupt .

Part B and C:
Damn, khushiis literally a firecracker from hereon...we were all like she is all talk n no action but she clearly proved us wrong...I'm really surprised at her boldness and her dirty talking...that was really unexpected...i wonder why arnav isn't suspecting something...though I must say I just love this naughty side of hers...and those one liners which leaves arnav stumped...mashallah! Kya diya hai boss...I'm loving her in this avatar...arnav is sure a goner. But I never knew she could be such a tease and I never imagined that all those fantasies she had about making out wildly with arnav would actually manifest itself in this way through her flirtatious lines! 
And what a masterstroke that was, her sending him a pic of her body and making him wait agitatedly...khushi has surpassed all of my expectations n i couldnt be happier..πŸ˜†

Part D:
Arnav's desperation to meet khushi is adorable as well as hilarious...i can so picturise him threatening akash so that he doesn't ask any more questions..LOL
And Khushi is again the perfect tease to fan his agitation n libido some more πŸ˜†
The wy she literally posed n modelled for him...awww...
The terrace scene...uff...so much hotness n passion...u write beautifully n every emotion comes through in all your scenes...i can literally visualise it all happening in front of my eyes.
Okay...so she walked away after being thoroughly kissed by him...hmmm?wonder what that's all about? See that's why I still suspect Khushi...she is definitely upto something...why do I get the feeling that at the end she will cockblock him massively?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Part E:
Oh that ws beautiful...I love how u take those original scenes and make them more believable and even more awesome with your little twists...I actually liked the fact that K had a real accident n it wasn't merely just a scare...the impact is even more now...and finally the long awaited kiss! It was perfect! OOh , how I've been waiting for it...we all have been I guess...both r totally involved now..I wonder how K will react to it n how she will deal with it from hereon coz clearly that was something which was unprecedented in her scheme of things...yes, she wanted that since ages but her erratic behaviour also shows that all isnt as we see right now.

And lastly, it was a fantastic update and the only con is that now we'll pester u even more to write the next part since I just can't wait...hope you are doing fine on the personal n professional front n wish u a very happy new year!
Edited by medha16 - 9 years ago