Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _innocent_

"Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle." 

Ooohhh i love this😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live😆
JShiv thumbnail
Dont worry Jules we will get there😆 
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShiv

Yeah she looked pretty stunning most of the loyal MP fans was flabbergast they were waiting to bash her but ended up liking how she looked
 And I hope that doesn't happen, why is favoritism even allowed on sets all actors should be treated the same way, i know its only natural to not get along with everyone but it seems dark skin girls always gets a hard time off screen😕 

Areee one of the characters is like PAKHI's character, she gets to eat all the screen space, thats what I read, I dont watch the show, so no clue!- and I believe the actress who played Rachana's mother in Saath Phere, her first ever show, will be playing her mother or mother in law in MP, so she has a good connection there. And this set of makers definitely have no issues with colors as again that actress who has a connection with Rachana based on their previous show is the same color as Rachana!

LOL! I know, sadly it fell flat on their faces😛
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShiv

Dont worry Jules we will get there😆 

4 more comments and that is it, we will be finished😆 So glad you came on, warna i would have ran away long back😆😆
JShiv thumbnail
Kehte hain
Homko pyaar se
Indiawaale😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
 Jones, are you currently residing in London? Apologies if you've mentioned it before, i must have missed it!
_innocent_ thumbnail
"Action expresses priorities."
JShiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Areee one of the characters is like PAKHI's character, she gets to eat all the screen space, thats what I read, I dont watch the show, so no clue!- and I believe the actress who played Rachana's mother in Saath Phere, her first ever show, will be playing her mother or mother in law in MP, so she has a good connection there. And this set of makers definitely have no issues with colors as again that actress who has a connection with Rachana based on their previous show is the same color as Rachana!

LOL! I know, sadly it fell flat on their faces😛

Yeah that woman is going to be her MIL so at least she knows someone there 
But i do have a feeling that she's going to be ok there, lets hope
Nooo not another Pakhi🥱😆
JShiv thumbnail
Yes Jules i'm living in London
You lives in England too right?