~| Happy Birthday Mohit Raina ~| Heartthrob of millions

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome to everyone πŸ˜ƒ 

Welcome everyone to the birthday thread who is the heartthrob of millions of people. He's the most versatile actor in television industry. He is perfect in portraying every emotion whether it is happy or sad, good or evil and sometimes or I may say every time he swoop our feet with his naughty expressions. He has played over 30+ roles in his one show. Fans sometimes consider him god and falls on his feet and worship him.

Yes you have guessed it right.

Welcome to the birthday thread of Mohit Raina πŸ€—.

Mohit Raina was born in The UK and brought up in Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir state. He did his schooling from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jammu. He graduated with a degree in commerce from Jammu University. While still getting ready to become a chartered accountant, he moved to Mumbai to pursue his acting dreams. As a teenager in Jammu, Raina weighed 107 kg, but lost 29 kg after he decided to participate in the modeling competition, Grasim Mister India 2005 contest, where he was placed among the top five contestants. Raina currently lives in Mumbai

His acting career began in 2004 when he acted in a science fiction TV show called Antariksh. In 2008, he starred as JaiKishan in a comedy movie called Don Muthu Swami. He again returned to television in 2009 with Chehra, a suspense drama revolving around a handicapped girl. Raina played her husband Garv, a young business tycoon. He was also a part of Bandini. In December 2010, Raina played the male lead, Agantuk, who played a pivotal role in eradication of the evil customs of the village, in the show Ganga Kii Dheej.

In 2011, he was cast as the lead in Nikhil Sinha's Devon Ke Dev - Mahadev. The series focuses on the GodShiva and portrays his journey from a hermit to a householder through his marriage to Sati and later to Parvati. Raina worked on improving his physique for the role, and started learning the Indian classical dance formKathak, which is integral part of his role as Shiv. As the serial grew in popularity, remained in the prime timeslot usually reserved for daily soaps, Raina too received widespread acclaim. He played over 30 different characters in the series.

Mohit Raina played played the role in Life OK's most popular show Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev. This show gave Mohit immense popularity and fans falls on his feet to take blessings from him. An incident occurred when there was an episode when Mahadev's wife Sati prepared kheer, Mahdev told her that Kheer is his favourite item, from that onwards fans used to give kheer Mohit when they came to visit him. The show traces the journey of Lord Shiva from hermit to a householder and Mohit excelled in this roles. His fans even remember his dialogues, specially this one, Main toh vairagee hoon, na samman ka moh na apamaan ka bhay' which means I am hermit whose neither wants respects nor is afraid of insults. Mohit Raina played 30+ roles in the show and he played each role with excellence.

Edited by kalyani_shiva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Characters played by Mohit Raina

Jata: - Mahadev took the avatar of Jata to free Sati from her promise which she gave to her father Prajapati Daksh. Jata was a sculptor who sculpted Sati's husband Sathbeej to make him beautiful as he's was ugly in real.

Veerbhadra: - Mahadev this form is the ferocious one. Mahadev sent Veerbhadra to destroy Daksh arrogance after Daksh was responsible for Sati's self immolation.

Grieving Mahadev: - Mahadev took this form after Sati's death.

Kaalbhaiarav Mahadev: - Mahadev this roop is a part of Mahadev himself. Kallbhairava is present in every Shakti Peeth to protect them.

Prince Mahadev: - Mahadev took this avatar to test Parvati towards her devotion to Mahadev.

Chandaal Mahadev: - Mahadev took this avatar to avoid Parvati entering crematorium grounds. Parvati wanted Bhasma for her pooja and hence Mahadev was testing her.

Brahman Mahadev: - Mahadev took this avatar to misguide Parvati's mother Mainavati regarding Mahadev to stop Parvati marrying him.

Aghori Mahadev: - Mahadev took this avatar to make Parvati understand about Mahadev's bhakti when she was on her way to Amarnath caves for tapasya.

Nat Mahadev: - Mahadev took the form of Nat a dancer to ask for Parvati's hand in marriage. Nat showed Mainavati the Dashavatar of Narayana or 10 forms of Lord Vishnu in his act.

Chandrashekhar Mahadev: - Mahadev this avatar was at the time his and Parvati's wedding. Mainavati was shocked to see Mahadev in his real form and so Mahadev took this form which was also helped by Lord Vishnu.

Chaliya Mahadev: - Mahadev took this form to free the women in Darukvan from their husband's arrogance.

Fisherman: - Mahadev took this avatar to make Parvati come back at Kailash. Parvati was reborn as Matsyaa after she slept when Mahadev was teaching her due to lack of her concentration. Mahadev won her by catching the biggest fish in the lake.

Fortune/ Future Teller: - Mahadev took this avatar to convince of having a palace on Kailash. Parvati went to her mother's house and Mahadev came there to convince her.

Old man: - Mahadev took this avatar to test Kartikeya and with this help 3 Shivalinga were installed for devotees.

Rajkumar Mahadev: - Mahadev took this roop at his Ganesha's request as he wanted to see his father in royal clothes apart from the regular one he wears.

Neelkanth Mahadev: - Mahadev is known as Neelkanth as he drank poison Halahal that waas that came first after churning of ocean [Samudramanthan]. Mahadev drank Halahal to save everyone.

Yaksh Mahadev: - Mahadev assumed this avatar to teach the gods a lesson as they all were attracted towards nectar of immortality.

Yaksh Mahadev: - Mahadev took this avatar once again to his child devotee, who was doing Mahadev's tapasya [penance]. Parvati pleased granted him the Kamdhenu cow.

Vrishab avatar: - Mahadev took this avatar to stop Narasimha who was creating havoc. This resulted in a fight between both of them. Mahadev once again took this avatar too help Vishnu come out of Pataloka as they lost their memory as Laxmi misunderstood her husband.

Jalandhar: - Jalandhar is the son of Mahadev who was born out of Mahadev's 3rd eye. Jalandhar was the king of demons. [This was Mohit's first negative character].

Aadi yogi: - Mahadev took this avatar to help Parvati regain her memory as she lost her memory due Mahadev failure in bringing gajra to her. Also ganesha also took a new avatar and he was baal Yogi Gunesh.

Nataraja Mahadev: - Mahadev is known as Nataraja as he destroyed Mulayaka who was speading bad energy and arrogance.

Common man: - Mahadev assumed this avatr to test Ravan when he came to Lanka and to save people from Ravan's wrath.

Sadhu: - Mahadev took this roop at the time of Aiyappa's birth. Aiyappa is the son of Harihara [Hari - Vishnu and Hara - Mahadev]. But Vishnu was in Mohini's form.

Martand: - Mahadev took this avatar to destroy malla 7 Mani two brothers who wanted Maha kali for their benfits. Mahadev was Martand and Parvati was Mhalsa. Martand is worshipped as Khandoba. Khandoba's temple is in Jejuri in Maharashtra.

Vaishyanath: - Mahadev took this avatar to help his devotee  who was a prostitute. Mahadev was able to destroy all the bad things that were associated there.

Bheel: - Mahadev assumed this form to warn King Dashrath before Shravan kumar's fiasco. He also appears to Tadaka.

Common man: - Mahadev assumed this avatar to help Devodasa come out of his arrogance. He was following the same path that led to Prajapati Daksh's end.

Bhoothnath and Bhairava: - Both of them had the same getup. Bhoothnath was an avatar of Mahadev who Mahadev assigned to free the 5 gods from the clutches of Arunasur. Arunasur caught them so that he will be able to bring his mother back to life. Bhairava was assigned to protect Kailash in case Banasur tries to attack at Kailash, but Bhairava misuses his powers and gets a curse from Parvati.

Loknath: - Mahadev took the name of Loknath to help people understand the pain of animals. Thereafter Mahadev came to be known as Pashupatinath.

Shambhu: - Mahadev took this avatar and assumed the name Shambhu to eradicate all the false myths associated with leprosy.

Bhola: - Mahadev assumed the avatar of Bhola to help lakulesh his devotee and told him Sati rahasya.

Mahatap: - Mahadev took the avatar of Mahatap to spread awareness about right to education which was taken by Acharya Gyanmurty

Sadhu: Mahadev toom this avatar to test his devotee Kaushalya, mother of Lord Rama

Lohitang: - Lohitang is Shivansh but the old Lohitang is yet to be introdeuced in the show... only the promos are out.

Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Dearest Mohit

I wish you a day filled with the warmth of sunshine

Lots of smiles love to fill your heart with happiness

All the blessings a life can unfold

I will tell you this from the bottom of my heart

You mean everything to me

You are everything to me

You walked into my world and took residence in my soul

I will forever keep loving you

I wish you a very happy birthday filled with the sound of love laughter and joy

May all your dreams and wishes come true

Hope you have a wonderful birthday that is special as you are

All my love hugs and kissess

I wish you a very happy birthday

Dear Mohit,

Happy 32nd birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day! πŸ₯³

It has been great watching you in DKDM and in all your other roles so far. It has been great seeing you grow as an actor with each of your roles, especially in DKDM, and I'm sure this will continue long into the future. Your wry sense of humour is awesome (please don't ever lose that!) ⭐️ and your comic timing is really good - I hope that you will continue to make me laugh uncontrollably for a long time yet! πŸ˜† Congratulations for all the very well-deserved awards and accolades that you have received for your hard work and dedication, and I have no doubt there will be many more to come. Thank you for being a part of DKDM and for being such a great entertainer and good role model - I hope you have enjoyed your experiences as an actor as much as we have as viewers. πŸ‘ Best wishes for what lies ahead and I hope that life continues to shower you with success, health and happiness.

Have a very happy birthday full of fun, laughter and chocolate. πŸ˜ƒ  Many happy returns of the day and best wishes for the year ahead. πŸ€—

With love,
Arti

A TRIBUTE TO MOHIT MAHADEV RAINA              He  is  none other  than  Mohit Raina,                   His  personality  is  as  great  as  the  Great  Wall  of  China                          He  can  everyone  drool  over  him,                whether  it  be  Priyanka, Deepika  or  Kareena.

So  perfectly  he  has  been  portraying  the  role  of  Mahadev;                   That  no  other  can  even  dare  to  do  any  hastakshep,                           With  his  tremendously  fantastic  avtaars  like Jallandhar, Aghora  Veerbhadra and  others,  everyone  went  crazy  seeing  his  six-packs  abs.                                A  Very  majestic  and  well-mannered  person  he is,   because  of  which  Mahadev's  kripa upon  him  always  rests,                                                                                 What else I can  say  about  him,      I  can  just  say  MOHIT RAINA is  the 
BEST.                    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Dear Mohit,

From being thought of as miscast in role of Mahadev to the actor who personifies Lord Shiva onscreen now, you have come a long way! You always went from strength to strength with your hard work, tenacity and dedication. You are an inspiration to many!
Here's wishing a very Happy Birthday to the most handsome and talented young actor of India.
Hope Lord Shiva blesses you with health, wealth, joy and success in every sphere of life. 
Stay blessed and continue to be heartthrob of billions!

From - Anu

May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Mohit my Mr Perfectionist. may yu receive success in ever thing you do and may the good lord shower all his blessings on you.

-Kalyani
Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Firstly thanks to Minakshi for the permission of the thread and for her constant support.

Second thanks to Hema for providing me amazing tags.

And me, sorry to everyone I should posted it yesterday, I know I made you upset, I am really sorry for that, but my laptop got infected with virus and it deleted all my tags that I prepared for Mohit's characters, messages and gifts and names tags. I hope you all will forgive me, and I hope the thread lived to your expectation friends.

At last, enjoy the thread, drool over Mohit.

- Kalyani
atominis thumbnail
Very beautiful thread @kalyani_shiva! πŸ‘

atominis thumbnail

To - Kalyani, Hema, Minakshi and everyone who made this thread possible! πŸ‘
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

#HappyBirthdayMohitRaina

Edited by foram. - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
A very very happy bday to Mohit...May Mahadev continue to shower his blessings on him...!!

lovely thread kalyani n team
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happiest Birthday Mohit may this year be blessed and prosperous for you have a blast
πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rA6w9KWW2g&list=UUrTrsuGgyaq4BXRwH2-WGUw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by hemavidz - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Many Happy returns of the Day...
my Mahadev...#HHH MohitRaina.😳

P.S. Beautiful Thread!! Hats off and thanks to everyone who give their efforts to make it happenedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago