Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They are not even saying that Barun is with them on red FM.
Ireena. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anu, no problem at all! πŸ€—
And I am so confused as is everyone on twitter about the RED FM thing. What are AT & Pooja sayinggg.

Either way I must must must sleep now. I am so crazy omg. 

Have to wake up soon for Happy New Year Trailer anyway.

What a day.

Cant wait to wake up and read other people's 2 cents! I enjoy doing so. 

Ahh byee! Shit 6 30 am! 
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ireena.

Anu, no problem at all! πŸ€—

And I am so confused as is everyone on twitter about the RED FM thing. What are AT & Pooja sayinggg.

Either way I must must must sleep now. I am so crazy omg. 

Have to wake up soon for Happy New Year Trailer anyway.

What a day.

Cant wait to wake up and read other people's 2 cents! I enjoy doing so. 

Ahh byee! Shit 6 30 am! 

Ya one of the rare days when radio is on at my home.πŸ˜†
Told my son that Teri meri uncle might be there. Till now no hear.
sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premparbat

Sheena ,   you are so entitled to feel disappointed. I was neither coz I kind of would have been very surprised if he turned out immaculately. the way I read it that he is not very comfortable with these public appearances . he does not understand the fuss that his fandom does for him. Thus he responds with a nonchalant attitude of "casual" .

he really wishes to be in front of a camera and not in front of adoring audience of women not understanding that public life is all about appearances.   he will have to learn to play the game to survive or ultimately perish.

Honestly Ratna I don't understand this underplaying of the public appearances and casual attitude when your very career demands you to be in the public eye. He takes far more care in dressing up in his private life as seen in Daljeet's godh bharai and raqesh's b'day bashes or that lil' girls b'day party than when he's going to be splashed on TV and news all over. Parineeti is so appreciated for her talent and work but still struggles to find her own self as far as gr0oming is concerned. She's been saying that she's trying to improve the way she looks and working hard on it. An average looker she is so insecure these days with Alia being everyone's  fancy because of her being so glamorous, though Parineeti is a far better actress than her.  Even Nawazudin and Irrfan Khan not lead actors and generally featuring in off-beat cinema are so particular about how they look in public events lately. The lady who was in Lunchbox who played such a deglamourized role in the film recently came to an event with these two and all three of them looked so dapper and fine. 

Where is the guy who used to say that looks are so important in this industry?  πŸ˜• 

@Blue - Nooo...

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Ok guys stepping out. Till now no Barun on red fm.
Next time will keep my expectation low.
sheena29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Ok my 2 cents.

Barun should have thought about his Bollywood dreams and his fans all over the world at least once before he stepped out today. IMO.
If I were there at the event and not a online fan of his it would be a big put off for me. Why is he bent on killing his looks I don't understand. 
I am not happy and I don't care how focused he looked while judging. Same jeans? Now c'mon we deserve a little more. Looks are the first impression for those who doesn't know ASR or Shravan.

Am UNTRUE fan.πŸ€”

And as I type this am still listening to red FM. Still now I have not heard him. 

@Blue - Agree absolutely.. Same thoughts I had Anu that if I was saw him for the first time at the event and was told that he's an actor with a soon to be released film, would I be tempted or interested to go and watch his film.. Don't think so.. 

And showing up the way he does shows how much he thinks about his fans!!! Sorry to say this but it's true.. Untrue fan...
sheena29 thumbnail
sheena29 thumbnail
Like the angle of this pic..πŸ˜‰

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sheena29

Honestly Ratna I don't understand this underplaying of the public appearances and casual attitude when your very career demands you to be in the public eye. He takes far more care in dressing up in his private life as seen in Daljeet's godh bharai and raqesh's b'day bashes or that lil' girls b'day party than when he's going to be splashed on TV and news all over. Parineeti is so appreciated for her talent and work but still struggles to find her own self as far as gr0oming is concerned. She's been saying that she's trying to improve the way she looks and working hard on it. An average looker she is so insecure these days with Alia being everyone's  fancy because of her being so glamorous, though Parineeti is a far better actress than her.  Even Nawazudin and Irrfan Khan not lead actors and generally featuring in off-beat cinema are so particular about how they look in public events lately. The lady who was in Lunchbox who played such a deglamourized role in the film recently came to an event with these two and all three of them looked so dapper and fine. 

Where is the guy who used to say that looks are so important in this industry?  πŸ˜• 

@Blue - Nooo...

@Ratna, I too would have been really surprised if he came dashing like ASR was. But I at least expected him to be there like he was in Raquesh's holiday or in DB's Godh bharai. He looked more better in people's M&G and Ms.Malini's Hangout. Guess it is because he knew that these would be covered by media. But now with the way this event went I guess Barun should have an idea that he is going to be snapped if he is in public events and that is why he better groom and present himself because he is ultimately trying to make his mark in BW. 

@Sheena:-  I guess with ladies it is entirely a different ball game. You are offered roles as long as you are the fancy and yes I agree that Parinidhi is a much better actress than Alia but Alia is the current fashion icon. But I guess that is not the way it works with male brigade. 

@red:- This is my doubt too. But Barun is trying to land lead roles and is working for grabbing more movies so why is he not paying any attention to how he is coming out in public events? If I look at all the TV actors who made a move to BW, all of them be it Karan Kundra, KSG, Jay Bhanusali with the exception of Sushant have done only Horror/Erotic movies as lead/second lead and Barun is the only one who grabbed good offer like SKSH. So I truly believe that he can break into the BW circle if he takes care of these small things. And hoping he learns his ropes before SKSH hits the screens. At this moment I am waiting to see what he said in the interview. 

sheena29 thumbnail
Okay I take my words back, I do like the inches he's gainedπŸ˜ƒ