Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheena29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Sarada- there is no gender bias as far as how far looks can go to get you ahead in BW. A Varun Dhawan and Sidarth Malhotra are definitely grabbing more eyeballs and roles than a Arjun Kapoor, so grooming and paying attention to one's appearance is imperative for both males and females. 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sheena29

@Sarada- there is no gender bias as far as how far looks can go to get you ahead in BW. A Varun Dhawan and Sidarth Malhotra are definitely grabbing more eyeballs and roles than a Arjun Kapoor, so grooming and paying attention to one's appearance is imperative for both males and females. 

I don't mean that way Sheena. But what I feel is that the emphasis of looking fab and wow is more on ladies and that is true whether it is in HW or in BW. Did catch Varun and Sid in Market city mall when they were promoting SOTY and only Alia was tip top with good presentation but these two were the same like Barun - wearing faded jeans and some random pull it out jacket. And this was their first movie. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• The only one person who was really good in his promotions was Imran khan who has a good sense of humor and who I have seen better looking in these promotion events. 

But definitely agree that thoda grooming toh banta hain. On that note really happy that there is no jungle on his face. He could have at least come as he did in other events like DB's godh bharai for example. 
Edited by psarada - 9 years ago
emmahermione thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looking lazy and sleepy...lovely guy😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: emmahermione

looking lazy and sleepy...lovely guy😆

Post again, get reported - and that will affect your real id, not this one used to troll.
Edited by momma1128 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

sheena,

not okay with this, but since i have no say... 😆. so wish the guy would do something about his basic grooming... such a good looking guy, it's almost as though he wants no one to notice. there was an energy in him though i thought.
we'll see how that sbs goes, i guess... anyway, for me, it's really the movies that i care about... if he wants to be this grizzly one... have fun, you're young only once.
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I think he looks sexy. But I think it's his naturally freakish good looks and that black tee that are doing it for him. Not his grooming.

I wish someone forcibly cut that man's hair. It's lovely to see the stubble but... UGH. He's blessed with gorgeous waves, but it's not an excuse to grow them to his shoulders (Return of passport picture from SBS? Please. no.) I think a little bit of length is sexy, but not to the point it's shabby. Barun is pushing it.

(Like, HL in 10 Things I Hate About You -- THAT was sexy)

Also, I commend these ladies for their self control.

If I were there, I'd def be aiming to sit somewhere else. That green arrow is especially tempting.

Also, Indi! Happy belated birthday!!! <3 I hope you had a blast! 🤗 Your cake looked scrumptious, btw 😳
Edited by aamir18 - 9 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: momma1128

Post again, get reported - and that will affect your real id, not this one used to troll.

I don't know why people take pains to make MID to just troll Invite Only CCs. 

Anu I think it is better we report this MID. 
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
emmahermione,

If you insist this isn't an MID...

The LC is an Invite Only CC. Please do not post unless an admin has invited you to be a member.
Thank you,

Zee

Originally posted by: emmahermione

this is the only id I have...not trolling but that's how most ppl look after a nap. I bet barun was sleeping before this

momma1128 thumbnail
So he has come and gone.
He looks healthy and I think he looks fab in that black muscle T, especially with his arms looking so nomnomy. I would like to set ablaze those jeans and slip him into some dark wash jeans and I love the converse. I think someone needs to educate Barun on the looking effortless versus looking like you don't give a shit. Effortless takes effort - any stylist will tell you that. He looks like how all the other guys who show up at college look like - literally. But in order to look like the INVITED GUEST, you got to go an extra step.  Someone take a belan to his head.

I am with Z, I think the hair is sexy.  I see it is styled, especially in the pic outside, but maybe it was raining and by the time he got inside, we got that mess. And there is no beard. 

He could have shown up worse, but this look did nothing for him except to show him to be a very good looking guy who just showed up. Not a representative of John. And I agree, he looks better at those parties - I think he consciously tries NOT to look like a star and that hasn't bought into 'the system' and image isn't everything.  I think when it gets to the point that people can read that, it's not good.

Question - doesn't Barun care what he looks like now that JA has said he will throw his support behind him. Any look on the internet will show he is doing a JA production. Please John, mentor this guy.

momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir18

emmahermione,

If you insist this isn't an MID...

The LC is an Invite Only CC. Please do not post unless an admin has invited you to be a member.
Thank you,

Zee

Poster has 10 posts since March 2013.
Even better if it's the real id, less work tracking the IP address for the admins.
Edited by momma1128 - 9 years ago