Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks_vish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Super long update with super Aahana moments...Loved their idea of dating... enjoyed reading it!
aumigi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow, superb update, loving the new naughty, romantic asad. Najma being jealous of Ahana, too cute, please update soon.
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved!

~~~

Unreserved!

Everything between AsYa has finally settled into perfect place for two major events to take place:

1.       Their wedding and;

2.       The Dad revelation.

That is after Zoya concludes AAK is indeed the best "boyfriend".

A tranquil chapter, after the initial intensity. 

"As the hurt and anger took over he looked down at her," Stop crying!" he said in a menacingly low tone. She looked up, staring back angrily, "Stop bossing around Asad. You've got this on yourself. I am hurt and I will .."

"Enough!" he yelled, making her flinch in fear. Clutching her shoulders he held her firmly against himself," Listen to me now!" "Let go off me Asad," Zoya struggled to move out of his hold, pushing him away, hitting on his shoulders.

But she was no match to Asad's physical strength and he had her pinned down on the bed with his enormous self, towering down on her. He watched her angrily even as she purposely looked the other way and continued to cry.

"Will you just stop crying?" He barked."

"Cupping her face on one side he made her look at him forcefully. Holding her firmly he neared her lips," I have ways to make you shut up."

Her eyes darted to him in alarm and she thrust her arms to shove him away," That's all you can do right? Use your power to get your way?" And she turned away again, scrunching her eyes shut."

Okay, only AAK can make dominating appealing to a feminist. I dazed out there for a moment.   β˜ΊοΈ   I'm weird I know, but I really adored the concept you had going there in relation to how he dealt with Zoya's reaction to those documents. Her mom is now a profound part of their lives - overwhelming gesture. 

""But all of this, so easily? I don't want anything spoon fed, or ready to eat on the plate Asad. I want to feel like I earned it," Zoya explained, hoping not to hurt him. She was touched, and that was an understatement. But the journey from Farooqui to Mrs Khan was itself so naturally unnerving, suddenly being the head of his business and having so much claim made her feel weighed down.

"You can do what you like Zoya. If you don't want to work at Dilshad constructions yet. Don't. Go have a taste of whatever you want. Internship, job, whatever experience you want. When you think you've done enough, and you want to join us, you can," Asad stated, playing gently with her hair that lay on her shoulders."

""So don't be. We're in this together, just remember that. You said you are with me in everything I do. In all the highs and lows, sharing my life in every way right?" Zoya nodded," Then you share everything, my home, my name, my stress, my happiness, and now my work too, and with that comes authority," he says, his mouth close to her ears.

"And responsibility," Zoya added.

Asad nodded," Yes. But when you're ready for it. For now, have fun trying your bridal wear. Spending some money, putting on some weight to show off the marital bliss and enjoy motherhood," he rambled happily, kissing her earlobe and rocking her in his arms."

The entire appeasing scene was really very wonderful. Loved the conversation about Zoe's options now that she is a shareholder, when these two communicate, it's always a charming read, the wit, sarcasm and intimacy just intensify the delight of it all.

Not sure if I'm reading too much into this, it could just perhaps hold no significance but I think justification of why a man who loves control doesn't own it may follow.

When Aahana cried and they did go to her immediately I was just as agitated as her.   πŸ˜‘ πŸ€£ Playing hide and seek with her was lovely, Asad's reaction to her antics were so true to his character and imaginable, wish we were afforded that on the show.   

The oiling hair scene was overwhelmingly beautiful, the contentedness, tranquility and emotions they both experienced were endearing.

Look forward to the courting adventure and Asad's creativity, I adore "brazen" Asad, his just captivating. The intimacy and declarations throughout the chapter were enthralling.      

Edited by p_s05 - 9 years ago
Maz8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful update.. Ending was ooohhh.. Im hoping for the next update..πŸ˜ƒ

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this so much as always
yeaaa finally misunderstanding was cleared 
it was amazing
thanx for the pm
update soon
Nia12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey that was a awesome update hope u update the next part soon
Can wait
Is asad seriously going to kiss her
I miss ur story so much PLZ update soon
Z don't stop write it is the stories that we read that make our day better and special PLZ I beg of u PLZ continue
tashie thumbnail
Hope things have gotten better in your personal life.

Awesome update!  Loved the way they talked out their differences. 
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb emotional update
Zoya's out bust. ..
Asad making her understand.
Ownership papers.
Playing hide and seek with aahana and she turning out to be a cheat...  That was the cutest.
Oiling of hair as lastly the coffee and their deal...

I totally looking forward to seeing how Asad fulfills his share of deal...
Waiting for their marriage also
Thanks for the pm
captjs thumbnail
great job... is gafoor sid zoya's father?
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anki di ...u r back...and the update as usual is too good ...happy to see how they sort out the differences and how they grow up in their relationship...helping each other...now waiting for the naughtier Asad...