||~ The Sunshine of My life #6 AsYa FF ~ NOTE PG 100

-Anku- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#1



Didn't expect my FF to reach this NO really. So thanks to all of you for this encouragement.

PLEASE be generous guys and LIKE and comment. I send about more than 400 PM's after every update and obviously not even half of them comment. I am sorry that I have to use this way, but now I won't be sending PM's to anyone whose not commenting anymore. And I won't write until at least 3/4th of the no of likes below my update translate into comments.. I will NEVER be unfair to my regular loyal readers and will definitely keep updating, but still if people cannot spare 2 mins to comment, I will take my own time to update too.


Edited by -Anku- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

618

Views

112k

Users

130

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
#2
Index



Edited by -Anku- - 10 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#3
congratulations for new thread
happy for 6 thread
its ok we will wait for update
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
-simmi- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#4
Congratulations ⭐️ m so eager too read it further one o. My most fav ff in IF 😳 😳
Take ur tym n give us a awesome update as before!! 👏
N again congo !! 😃
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#5
Congratulations for new thread
Take your time & update when u get chance
sweety003 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#6
Congratulations for new thread...🥳

Update as soon as possible
WaqtZaya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
#7
mujhe first page nahi mila :'( isse wahiyad cheez aur kya ho sakti hai :(
jas91 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#8
Congratulations 4 d new thread Ankita🥳


jas91 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
#9
& Take ur time😃

Waiting 4 d updt😛
395879 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#10
Thread 6 !!!!!

Wow Congratulations 👏

Related Topics

Qubool Hai thumbnail

Posted by: virmantaarey · 3 months ago

A canon-divergent Asad Zoya one-shot (Wrote this as an encouragment to people to imagine what the original canon story could have been, instead...

Expand ▼
Qubool Hai thumbnail

Posted by: SarafWasima · 9 months ago

It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...

Expand ▼
Qubool Hai thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 1 years ago

[NOCOPY] O R A N G R E Z ! P R O L O G U E She loved rain because she is used to celebrate his childhood with her. He has never been her best...

Expand ▼
Qubool Hai thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 1 years ago

T E M P T I N G T H E N E I G H B O U R P R O L O G U E I was arranging the boxes after shifting in the new flat when I realised a shadow was...

Expand ▼
Qubool Hai thumbnail

Posted by: desidillse · 2 years ago

[NOCOPY] Hello everyone! Happy to be here. I was searching for an opportunity to be here with all of you as a member after a long time as writer...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".