Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Remembering Divya

Sajid Nadiadwala pays tribute to late wife. Includes her debut film song in Kick, makes Salman copy dance steps

Subhash K Jha

In his directorial debut Kick, Sajid Nadiadwala has paid tribute to his late first wife, actress Divya Bharti by making his hero Salman Khan dance and lip-sync to Vishwatma's Saat Samundar Paar, which was picturised on her. The multi-starrer was also her Bollywood debut.

Divya passed away on April 5, 1993 at the age of 19. She was married to Sajid at that time. Every film that he produced till his marriage (to Wardha in 2004), he dedicated to her. He was so keen on adding the song from Divya's debut film in Kick that he even went to the extent of paying music company Saregama close to '1.5 crore for the rights to the song. He confirms, "I wanted Saat Samundar in Kick. There are many memories attached to it. It makes the film all the more special."

There is another sentimental secret attached to Kick, reveals Sajid. "In the song Hangover, my sons Subhan and Sufiyaan make an appearance. It's quite an emotional introduction into direction for me."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I said the same thing yesterday... It was EPIC Dance by Salman...
Anu.nd.Me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes loved Salman dancing on tht..he looked too cute..😆
Divya Bharti was a cute actress too..cant believe she was just 19..😲 
Edited by Anu.nd.Me - 9 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
the moment i heard the music of the song.. i knew it was some kinda of tribute to divya bharti
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Divya Bharti death is a mystery and suspicious fingure pointed towards sajid . Now he is en-cashing on someone death .
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and ubber cute was hes tees written LOSER ^_^
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

No doubt, She was the most beautiful actress and having the most innocent face among all the actresses of Bollywood film industry.
.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sajid and Divya were married? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² Say Whaaa!!! 

Originally posted by: Bazigar

Divya Bharti death is a mystery and suspicious fingure pointed towards sajid . Now he is en-cashing on someone death .

He was the main suspect, and its still not known whether it was suicide or murder  
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sajid murder u ...

U oly cheated divya n murdered her to cover ur underworld work

Chi chi