Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

This guy for all his faults is really devoted to his dead ex wife and her parents. I don't think he killed her at all. 21 years after her death and he still dedicates his work to her despite his marriage to someone else. Plus her parents speak very well of him. You can't fake it that long. Besides, spouse is the first and the main suspect in any suspicious death. I'm inclined to believe that he didn't kill her after all.

I agree..👍🏼
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dex, it's sort of a reverse guilt of his own mistake. Banking or not banking,  his actions are saying he's guilty in a way
atominis thumbnail
I suspect Sajid does this as a cover up for his role in Divya's death. 
Saat Samundar is an iconic song...so popular! 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Salman was Epic on this Song . he was too good in this Scene .Looked very very cutee while dancing 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
awww divya.. The most innocent face after madhubala.. Sp tragic
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How is he banking on her death? The majority if not all people who went to see Kick..went to see it for Salman. I didn't even know about this..and I watched the film today before this article was posted. Am pretty sure most non IF members didn't know about this either. And who goes to see a film for a dead actress tribute? And that too..she has been dead for a while..like Dex said most ppl probably don't even remember her. And the tribute wasn't even that great.  

PS I don't get why he would do this tribute? ..ppl are going to start talking about him being a suspect again. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. Why people think that everything centred around their hero. If that is the case then these big budget movie dont spend a major chunk of budget on PR , or create news what nawaz think , SK kiss jack , fake news of bought flat etc. etc.There would not have numerous news about dedication on the song when we search. Most of these things dont drive major way to motive one to see a movie but all those things add up to the awareness and PR without their knowledge . 

2. yes life outside IF exist and those who grew up with listening citrahara, bollywood songs, music channels can recognise few songs associate with few actrors actress , just like ek do tin to madhuri so also this saat samundar to divya bharati.

3. Visit any comments below all these songs saath samandar , aisi diwangi etc. one can know weather people know it or not. Yes she died on a early stage when she acted few good movies. Most of the comment is empathetic and relate to her tragic death. You will know weather people are aware or not , infact most of those comment laced with emotions respect etc.

4. He is the main suspect on her death the death from a balcony which having barrier negate accidental death, she bought a flat on the same day means she was happy negate suicide, her maid died within one month. When now people who have reach to power, money can manipulate investigation then on their time it is quite more easy.

5. Almost most of the movie now a days added few iconic songs from past starting from when they spend money on a old song it is not without any reason .  yes it certainly help in movie just like we recall brand it recall certain association of the song than if that song was famous one then who acted in that , background etc. etc. that too a song which viewers relate quite easily . What he will gain question it to all those movies who want to add old songs u will get the answer.

6. I cant dissect this case as we can found it dissected to its dead end even if we search in IF . I search in IF and found till now all those IF discussion pointed towards sajid  only in this thread it took a different tangent. Now just bcoz some sallu lipsync that does not mean the suspect is free from all scrutiny. On this issue weather one feel its fishy or one want to feel to catch salomon fish it depends on them , all are free. 😆
Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago
most of the ppl feel he was behind her death many ppl said tht he used to beat her..oh well whatever be the case..she died so young..and thts really unfortunate.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Divya, is Sajid's wife? Patha nahin tha...Lol, oh i was laughing like a mad person and was into scene, didnot notice much of how salman danced and alll ... 
Jumping from 100th floor scene was also a tribute to Divya.