Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

He was the main suspect, and its still not known whether it was suicide or murder  

Its not about liking of disliking of any star . A 19 year girl that too in her peak of career  there is some angle on her death. Atleast something wrong on suicide angle on such a successful stage and early life. Agree on the circumstances of death certainly fingure pointed towards him if it is not suicide. I have seen her movies on TV later on and can say she could give run for money to her contemporary through her screen presence, acting , look.
Edited by Bazigar - 9 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thats true sajid was main suspect...no one knows whthere it was suicide or murder 
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I heard he was the one who had murdered Divi 🤢 She was at such a tender age.. How cruel.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Snakewa-

No doubt, She was the most beautiful actress and having the most innocent face among all the actresses of Bollywood film industry.

I know...

Such a waste of a precious young life
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Isn't he the one responsible for her death
Supari_khala thumbnail
This guy for all his faults is really devoted to his dead ex wife and her parents. I don't think he killed her at all. 21 years after her death and he still dedicates his work to her despite his marriage to someone else. Plus her parents speak very well of him. You can't fake it that long. Besides, spouse is the first and the main suspect in any suspicious death. I'm inclined to believe that he didn't kill her after all. Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

This guy for all his faults is really devoted to his dead ex wife and her parents. I don't think he killed her at all.

Is that a way regret it, too? I remember reading a case where murders were shown faces of victims and the family members for grief and apology.  I think he's banking on her death. He was one reason she died.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She will always remind the angelic face of BW!

Never seen an inoncent face like her before!
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

Is that a way regret it, too? I remember reading a case where murders were shown faces of victims and the family members for grief and apology. I think he's banking on her death. He was one reason she died.

After all these years? It's been 21 years. People don't even remember Divya except on online forums. I don't think he's banking on her death at all. There's no need. This guy has enough money and clout to buy the lawmakers. Although, it might be his road to redemption, that's another possibility if he in fact was behind it.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
divya bhari was so cute and innocent look