Remembering the Beautiful Love Story of John and Bipasha

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

John and Bipasha are undoubtedly one of those rare and beautiful stories where destiny played its part in bringing together two incredible and beautiful individuals.

Unfortunately, not all love stories have a positive ending. They broke up around 2013 and I believe the reason is John cheated on her (open to speculation). Relationships are complex, and there are often many factors at play when they come to an end.

However, this is me reminiscing on the time when they were together. They made a gorgeous couple, and I really loved that jodi. 

Here is a nice video of them together:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_VK2zAcHbRU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Let the past remain in the past. Amen. 

He didn’t cheat on her. She cheated on him with Amar Singh. That Amar guy was the reason for their break up. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

John, even though he was good-looking and they made a hot couple, he was a real j*rk. I think Bipasha was head over heels in love with him and wanted to get married but I don't think he was up for the commitment at the time. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but those are the vibes I recall. 

John was not a real jerk and he didn’t do anything. Amar was the main reason for their break up. The tape of their dirty talk proves that. Maybe John was not a good guy but she married a worst guy that ditched 2 wives before. 

hasini009 thumbnail

ye lo I was searching for this in other places smiley36

Resultado de imagen de kiron kher gifs

this one Jennifer fan waiting for KSG/Bips topics on IFsmiley36