Falaq Naaz to enter the show

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
As per a rival site, Falak is to enter the show as Vishal's pair. She plays a rich business tycoon who does not take kindly to others' negative opinion  about her..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Koki and Gopi will have a grand time changing someone else and teaching them joint family values and sanskaars. 

Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wat!!!

I have heard of her so no replacement for rashi but for vishal she comes
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

As per a rival site, Falak is to enter the show as Vishal's pair. She plays a rich business tycoon who does not take kindly to others' negative opinion  about her..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Koki and Gopi will have a grand time changing someone else and teaching them joint family values and sanskaars. 

Sounds like she will be worse than rashi, this woman will be a bigger problem for koki in particular, I do hope she remains in her career and not be turned into a housewife completely. Interested to know how jigar ends up with her. No doubt urmilla will go gaga when she hears she's rich. 
heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well if this is true I wojld be happy rather bave her than that stupid radha !!
And if she comes I would love the track Kokila deserves someone like her after her behaviour towrds rashi
fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that is great that rashmi has roped in falak to play as the new second female lead after ruchas exit:)
it will be exciting for devoleena to have falak in sns cos they played as on screen sisters in preeto and they are good friends in real life too:)
rashmi made the right choice to have falak play as jigars future second wife :) soo excited:)
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angelic8219

Sounds like she will be worse than rashi, this woman will be a bigger problem for koki in particular, I do hope she remains in her career and not be turned into a housewife completely. Interested to know how jigar ends up with her. No doubt urmilla will go gaga when she hears she's rich. 

I hope not.  Don't need another conniving and underhand character.  Rashi was enough.  I'd rather the new character is upfront about her feelings.  As for housewife, I hope she does not know down to Koki's directive.  It is possible to have a career and run a house.  The Modi ladies need a lesson in that house is not everything and that there is nothing wrong in pursuing other pursuits. Apart from Tolu Molu would Urmila have any clout with the Modis? She shoul be sidelined for a while.
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Plz someone upload falak' s pic..
Tfs BE..so koki going to have another bakhri to scream. .
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

I hope not.  Don't need another conniving and underhand character.  Rashi was enough.  I'd rather the new character is upfront about her feelings.  As for housewife, I hope she does not know down to Koki's directive.  It is possible to have a career and run a house.  The Modi ladies need a lesson in that house is not everything and that there is nothing wrong in pursuing other pursuits. Apart from Tolu Molu would Urmila have any clout with the Modis? She shoul be sidelined for a while.

I don't mean in terms of conniving but she will be a match for koki if she starts forcing her opinions on her no doubt she will be upfront and tell koki what she feels, things will be fine as long as koki doesn't compare gopi with her. Mind you surely she won't take kindly to the kitchen politics being played and think there are better things to do in life.
Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angelic8219

I don't mean in terms of conniving but she will be a match for koki if she starts forcing her opinions on her no doubt she will be upfront and tell koki what she feels, things will be fine as long as koki doesn't compare gopi with her. Mind you surely she won't take kindly to the kitchen politics being played and think there are better things to do in life.

Sad fact is that Koki will always compare to Gopi.  It seems to be the norm in Modi household, ie, I have the more successful son, the docile daughter in law.  I think even the gandkids will not be spared.  I'm hoping that this doesn't happen as Tolu, Molu will be grieving for their mom.  But can see Koki making a mountain out of a molehill in this aspect.
LoveSaathiya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Falaq Naaz to enter the show as Jigar's wife after Rashi's death.To play Paridhi,an overly-proud businesswoman.All Discussions Here😭Oh goodness...I'm sorry but she is no replacement for Rashi😭Even Shivani would've suit better...even though she is a bad actress😕.Why can't Rucha stay?😭Edited by LoveSaathiya - 9 years ago