Frequent Posters

JUHI.HI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
bechara raman...i really felt bad fr him!!!😆😆😉 btw nice post!!!😊
YhmCraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww..raman was sooo sweet ...tfs for the pics nikki..and lovely post again !!👏👏👏
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 
Res 😔
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lucky KK fans, for consecutively getting a chance to do BB of KK.
And the gang leader is on a roll 😛
May I know why he choose to remain in the room after such an embarrassing situation which Ruhi created. Shouldn't he have walked out of the room to ease the tension growing there.
Still its ok, who are we to question him why he stayed back in his room 🤔
When he knew Ishu was going towards the cupboard, instead he could've moved to a place and turned around to avoid facing her, but he choose to move to a place where he gets a clear view of his favorite spot and was looking at her even after she turned around and faced him. Direct hit, KK 🤣 🤣
No wonder few part of the epi again was dedicated to his fantasy for his fav spot.
KK, we know by your 'unspoken' words and behaviour, you took Ruhi's talks seriously like always but itna desperate ki that you didn't even thought of discussing it with Ishu and directly got ready for fulfilling Ruhi kutty's wish.
I can bet on it, if Ishu didn't walk out of that room, by next year the same time, by god grace too, Ruhi would be playing with her baby brother or baby sister 🤣 🤣
And whom he called kabab mein haddiyan ? Ruhi too ? Chee KK, itna bhi kya control nahin hota 🤣 🤣

And Ishu, dont forget you're a dentist, not a supermodel. So stop giving variety of poses, sorry, I mean different poses in front of your husband 🤣 Not necessary that he'll too be a dhakkan and innocent at all times like you !Edited by Bruce_L - 9 years ago
Tanyaarora11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am officially in love with your KK, solely because of your posts.
And the outcome of that is my naughty OSs :P The way you describe him. OMG!!!! It's so bloody amazing.
Lovely post as usual and epically hilarious.
Hahahhahahhahaha!!!!!
Keep writing :*
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
edited my post on p.7 ;D
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg i can see NEW NEW KK fans here...good good..😆...

n all those waited for my post,apologies again for the delay...bt see i told u all i would make up for it...so am glad to see u all loved the post too..!!

thnx all for the rocking comments,LIKEs...🤗🤗🤗🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Ami,Kavi,Ash,@dhaakshu..awesome awesome posts frm u all...hv put them in 1st page...thnx for the super rockin comments n thnx for likin my post...🤗🤗🤗🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
VIDYA...omg u surprised me with this song selection..as such songs i never expected frm u HONESTLY...chalo thank god glad to knw u also love besharam songs..🤣🤣🤣...

awesome post dear...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Nikki... itz the very first time tht i have posted on ur topic n u actually posted it on the 1st page 😲😲

1st time aisa hua hai... i m super happyyy..🥳🥳🥳

thnx for considering my post is qabil k wo first pe ho🤗🤗