Belated Happy B'Day wishes Agni Kanya- Pooja Sharmaa

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Delhi girl Pooja Sharma moved to Mumbai a few years ago to pursue her acting dream.Model-turned actor Pooja Sharma has been chosen to play the character of Draupadi n the most popular mythological serial Mahabharat on Star Plus.This is Pooja's television debut as lead.Before this she has done an episode of Teri Meri Love Stories on Star Plus. The episode date was 16th September 2012.

We Love You, We Adore you We respect You. We were Overwhelmed When you disclosed your Birthday. Even though we missed it we are not going to settle down without a BirthDay Bash.

This is For You My Queen, The Samraggini Of Aryavarth, we your Admirers wishing you with all our Hearts

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Simantini_M

Happie B'day Pooja Sharma...ur an amazing actress...ur portrayal of DRAUPADI jst too gud...ur expressions,body language is jst beyond words...im a great fan of Draupadi character n ur marvellous acting made me ur fan too...may u hv loads n loads of success in da future...keep rocking n entertain us lyk this way in da future too...many many happy returns of da day

Frappie

Rushika

Belated

Brishti_Sarkar

Belated Happy Birthday to you Pooja... you define perfection! I have a lot to tell you...
Your dedication towards the most iconic character of Indian History is excellent. You are a star. Not a filmstar or a TV Star, but the star of millions of hearts across the world. We feel every tear of yours, and we smile to every curve of your lips. You are not only a beauty outside, but a beauty inside too.
In this Birthday of yours, may your spirit gets filled with happiness, May all your dreams come true, may you never stop dreaming and always smile. May you get all the happiness,success and luck in love. And may you learn more, achieve more ad celebrate more in your life. Your happiness means a lot to us, and I feel proud to be your fan.
Thank you for making us love Draupadi more, and helping us relate to her. Hope you always be the star of millions of hearts, may happiness is brought to you, and you too bring happiness to many.
Today, in you special day (although we are super late), we are here to make it more special for you, and try and make a place in your heart. A very happy birthday to you. Hoping for many more glorious years for you ahead. Keep smiling and party hard.

Bheegi

Belated birthday wishes to talented actress Pooja Sharma. Hope you have a wonderful year and many more great offers in the coming years

riti4u

Wishing you a very happy belated birthday Pooja. You have great calibre. I wish you get good opportunities to display that. Keep it going.😊

Some flowers for you...

-abhi-pundir-
wishing you A very Happy Happy Birthday Pooja

🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

harangel

BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES POOJA!!! You are a wonderful actress who bought Draupadi alive to us!! No one could have done the role better and i doubt if anyone could ever do in the future!!! 
Thank you so much Samraghni!!! Wishing nothing but Success, Prosperity, Peace and Love to you!!! 

santhiyaa_J

may God bless u

You are doing an great job as Draupadi u rock every time with ur amazing performance👏 VH was my most favorite episode with u 😳 u live as Draupadi in mahabharat 👏 an lovable mother 👏 an sweet wife , dearest wife etc⭐️⭐️

may u get all the success in ur life⭐️

AnuMP

Happy belated birthday Pooja

May you go on to greater and greater things

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy belated birthday to Our dear Pooja sharma 🥳👏 
She is not only the queen of indraprastha in the show but also a queen of acting !😳
Here is wishing her a really successful career ahead!! keep rocking samragini 😳

Posting an old edit of mine 😃
Edited by Uma90 - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Belated B'Day wishes Pooja.. Wish you all the best for your future projects.. Keep rocking.. you are great in your Draupadi Avtar 👏
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ppl...though we r a little late, let's all pour in our wishes for our much loved Pooja aka Panchali!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Edited by Shriya95 - 9 years ago
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Pooja!!

You've been simply outstanding as Draupadi...hope to see you in some fantastic projects in the future!!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happy belated birthday to puja.
u r an outstanding actor and i wish u lots of success and happiness.
have a great year head
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Belated birthday wishes pooja u r an amazing actress love u
I'm here from my mobile will post more wishes from my  laptop
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday pooja 🥳

@Krish- DT ko request kar k is thread ko GA m tag karwa do.😛