Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Belated birthday wishes to talented actress Pooja Sharma. Hope you have a wonderful year and many more great offers in the coming years
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing you a very happy belated birthday Pooja. You have great calibre. I wish you get good opportunities to display that. Keep it going.😊

Some flowers for you...

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Belated Happy Birthday to you Pooja... you define perfection! I have a lot to tell you...
Your dedication towards the most iconic character of Indian History is excellent. You are a star. Not a filmstar or a TV Star, but the star of millions of hearts across the world. We feel every tear of yours, and we smile to every curve of your lips. You are not only a beauty outside, but a beauty inside too.
In this Birthday of yours, may your spirit gets filled with happiness, May all your dreams come true, may you never stop dreaming and always smile. May you get all the happiness,success and luck in love. And may you learn more, achieve more ad celebrate more in your life. Your happiness means a lot to us, and I feel proud to be your fan.
Thank you for making us love Draupadi more, and helping us relate to her. Hope you always be the star of millions of hearts, may happiness is brought to you, and you too bring happiness to many.
Today, in you special day (although we are super late), we are here to make it more special for you, and try and make a place in your heart. A very happy birthday to you. Hoping for many more glorious years for you ahead. Keep smiling and party hard.

Edited by Brishti_Sarkar - 9 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wishing you A very Happy Happy Birthday Pooja

🥳
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 Edited by -abhi-pundir- - 9 years ago
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Belated birthday wishes Pooja! 🤗 Love you always! ❤️
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Belated happy birthday pooja...born to play draupadi s role..no one cn play draupadi role s better than u ...
after MB...hop to see u in sm good projects...love u alottt
hop u hd a blast on ur birthday
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Krish dear when will u update the first page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES POOJA!!! You are a wonderful actress who bought Draupadi alive to us!! No one could have done the role better and i doubt if anyone could ever do in the future!!! 
Thank you so much Samraghni!!! Wishing nothing but Success, Prosperity, Peace and Love to you!!! 

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys Party strat nhi ki abhi tak????😲
Spring-Dew thumbnail
⭐️🤗 😳
😊

may God bless u

You are doing an great job as Draupadi u rock every time with ur amazing performance👏 VH was my most favorite episode with u 😳 u live as Draupadi in mahabharat 👏 an lovable mother 👏 an sweet wife , dearest wife etc⭐️⭐️

may u get all the success in ur life⭐️
😳