Posted: 18 years ago
wow.. cool yar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow...just too nice...plz continue..../

~sweta~

deepey thumbnail
It was really good. I can continue if u guys want me too. I like the way things r going.😊
neetu23 thumbnail
both of the storyz were gr888888888
usa_girl0021 thumbnail

hey guys i will continue my story sorry for the delay coz i was busy but i will start my story next week and u'll guys read it soon

thanks and plz forgive me for the delay😃

stonex thumbnail

it was good

please co continue

shushfs thumbnail

Sorry USA didnt want to push in but I thought u were busy thats is why I thought I would continue.  I had written this thats why I am posting it but u can continue now, after this or carry on from ur story.  Cant wait to see the rest of urs.

Angad wakes up with a headache as he had a one drink too many last night.  He goes to the bathroom when the phone rings, he rushes out and picks up the phone, Mannan is on the other side.

M: Hi Angad, how are you and where were u last night?

A: I've got a hangover and I was in the bar getting it, where are you I thought u said you will come to Dehli today!

M:  thats why I called yesterday, I can not come as my brother has asked me to join him on his trip to singapore next week and I have to do some preperations for that. Sorry.

A: (very irratated) To hell with you, so I am going to be stuck her for 10 days without a friend?

M: No need to be like that Angad, you dont have to worry you can have all the girls you want, you only need me to do ur dirty work (i.e covering up for you from Naina) but you dont need it right now as ur mum will not be around you!!

A: Do whatever you want to (and slams the phone down)

Angad thinks why did I even bother to wakeup.  He goes back to bed in the hope that he will be feeling better in the evening for the rehersal and dress fitting.

Meanwhile, in Mumbai Kirpa is at the Dr's to find out how far is she in her pregnancy.  The Dr tell's her she is 2 months pregnant, Kirpa leaves the clinic and goes back to Dadi's house.  She turns on the TV, there are showing a music video of her and Angad playing, she picks up the remote to turn it off but can't she realises that even after all that has happened she still loves Angad.  Just then Dadi walks in and sees Kirpa crying, she goes to her and comforts her.  Dadi asks her what happened at the clinic and what has she decided, she tells dadi about the result and says that she has decided that she will keep the baby as she still loves Angad and she will raise the child with all the love she has to give.  She decicively said that no one else will have any space in her life now!!

Angad wakes up at 4pm and goes down to the restuarant to have some food and even there he can not control his temper.  He leaves for his rehersal and doesnt perform 100%.  His organiser is not happy and tells him to come back next day after a good nights sleep.  The organiser talks to the designer:

O: all these big artists have so much fun late at night that most of the time they can not fulffill there commitments.

D: laughs out loud.

Angad hears them and gets into a strop, he screams that:

A: always performs, he is the best and I will do what I want with my life, no one has any right to discuss my business.

All look at him in disbelief and Angad leaves for the hotel.  The organiser rings Naina and tells her about Angads Bad temper.

shushfs thumbnail

USA still waiting for ur reply,  Everyone who is reading this sorry that I mix up when I write (I throw in a lot of English)😕

Naina angad ko phone karti hai

N: Angad mai yeh kia soun rahi houn, tum wahan sab per ghusa ho rahay ho, very unproffesional tum tou aisay nahi ho kia hoga hai tumhay

A: meray upper bohot pressure hai, aap mujhay break bhi nahi laynay dayti hain, I feel like I am going to explode

N: Beta mai kuch kar sakti houn, filhaal break tou nahi lai saktay magar is k baad you can have two weeks off (betay k tewar dekh kar patri par aanay lagi)

A: Koi kuch nahi kar sakta meray liyeh, Mannan bhi mujhay moral support daynay k liyeh nahi hai, bus mai yahan akayla......

N: Beta mai aa jaati houn tumhaaray paas tum fikar nahi karo mai subha hi pohnchti houn aur sab say deal kar loungi dont u worry!

A: Ok mum if u think that will solve the problems, bye now.

Back in Mumbai Kirpa goes out for a stroll on the beach alone as Dadi had not woken up. She was thinking about herself and the baby. She thought that now she will raise this child on her own, she thought she has to leave Dadi's house and start her new life away from all. She is deep in her thoughts and starts walking to dadi's house, she suddenly faints on the side walk. Teddy is driving past after dropping Naina at the airport, he sees Kirpa and takes her to the hospital.

Dr: She is lucky that you brought her to the hospital, she is 3 months pregnant and very week. We will have to keep her in the hospital for atleast a week to keep her under observation.

T: OK, I will tell her family (referring to Dadi) they will come.

Teddy hospital say nikal kar sidha dadi k ghar jaata hai aur oun ko sab bataata hai.

D: Aik tou yeh larki apna khayal nahi rakhti, ous bechaari k saath Angad nay acha nahi kiya

T: Mai aap ko hospital chour doun agar aap kahain

D: Nahi mujhay ous ka kuch samaan layna hai phir hospital jaoungi, thank you Teddy

T: Nahi is ki zaroorat nahi, woh achi larki hai is liyeh mai bhi ab ous ka khayal rakhonga

Dadi Kirpa k room mai jaati hain taakay kuch cheezain lai jain. jab woh Kirpa ki almaari kholti hain tou ous mai Angad ki bari frame ki howi pic hoti hai, Dadi dekh kar sochti hain k yeh larki itna sab honay k baad bhi Angad say itna pyaar karti hai!!

Dadi phir hospital k leyeh nikal rahi hoti hain tou Pritvi Kirpa ko dhondta hoa wahan pohnchta hai. Daadi ous ko jab batati hain k woh hospital mai admit hain tou woh bhi oun k car mai beth jaata hai, Dadi raastay mai ous ko sab bata dayti hain kuon k woh jaanti hain k Prithvi har haal mai Kirpa ka saath dayga. In the meantime, Kirpa ko housh aa chuka hota hai Dr ous ko bataatay hain k Teddy nay ous ko yahan pohnchaya hai.

D: Prithvi tum bohot achay bachay ho is hi liyeh mai nay yeh sab tum ko bataya magar Kirpa ko na pata chalay

P: Theek hai dadi jaisa aap chahti hain, magar mai aik dost k tour per support tou karounga ous ko

D: haan bas abhi ous ko aik achay dost ki zaroorat hai

they enter Kirpa's room

D: Beti mujh ko saaath layjaatien tou aisay akailay tou hospital mai na aatien na!!

K: Sorry dadi aap ko parayshan kar diya, asal mai aap so rahi thien is liyeh mai nay aap ko disturb nahi kiya. Oh! Hi Prithvi

P: Mai dadi say milnay gaya tha tou pata chala k tumhaari tabiyat theek nahi hai tou mai nay soucha k mai bhi dekh loun tumhay magar tum tou theek lag rahi ho kia araam karnay k liyeh aai ho! ;o)

Kirpa and dadi laugh.....

Dr room mai aata hai Kirpa ko check karnay, Prithvi excuses himself, kehta hai k mai coffee lai kar aata houn.

Dr: Fikar k koi baat nahi hai sab normal hai bas in ko koi tension hai is liyeh in ko chakar aagaya tha, yeh bohot souch rahi hain is liyeh. Aap in ko khush rakhnay ki koshish karain. Abhi hum filhaal 4 din tou in ko hospital mai rakhaingay, in ka BP low hojaata hai is ki wajha say bayhosh hoi thein yeh.

D: Thank you Dr mai koshish karoungi k Kripa khush rahay.

Dr: Aur haan bachay k liyeh in ko sahi khana bhi khana hoga, I hope k aap aur yeh khud bhi is baat ko yaad rakhaingay.

Dr leaves.

D: Tum kia sochti rehti ho, beta jo hoa so hoa magar ab tumhay is bachay ka sochna hai, past ko bholnay ki koshish karo aur future k liyeh geo beta.

K: Dadi mai nay bhi souch liya hai k mai ab is bachay k liyeh geongi, is liyeh aaj subha mai nay faisla kar liya hai k mai aap sab say dour jahan koi cheez mujhay past yaad nahi dilay chali jaoungi.

D: Kirpa tum aisi halat mai aisa kaisay souch sakti ho, tumhay is waqt kisi ki zaroorat hai. Tumhay aisay mai kuch ho gaya tou....

K: Magar dadi mai aap k ghar tou nahi reh sakti, kuon k .......

D: Mujhay pata hai k tum kia souch rahi ho k Angad meray ghar per aata hai, dekho jo ous nay kiya hai woh ghalat hai is liyeh mai ous ghalat ki saza tumhay nahi doungi, Mai khud ous say rouz milnay chali jaoungi taakay woh mujhay miss karay tou milnay na aaiy. Mai ous say bahar bhi mil sakti houn. He does not need to know that you are living with me.

K: Dadi aap bohot achi hain (she hugs dadi)

shushfs thumbnail

If USA doesnt write then next update will be tomorrow....

Til then Bye to all 😛

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please continue and please don't write anymore hindi your hindi is really getting me dizzy better you write it in English