Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Night Maiden thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Plz write sooooooooon.................I am dying to kno what will happen next..........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Night Maiden thumbnail

Can Hardly Wait

πŸ˜†

palak4u thumbnail
this is immpossible i dont beleive
this cant happen koi itna natak nahi kar sakta
he really loves her yaar
dadi ko bhi pata hai
this is not possible

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yes....i dont think he wudve lied to dadi about it....

he does truley love her....he's not doing no natak

Night Maiden thumbnail

Plz write sooooooooooooooooon.......................im dying to know what will happen next...............πŸ˜ƒ

Athena90 thumbnail
are tumne abhi tak kuch nahi lekha! yeh kya khel hai? abhita ko cliffhanger game pasand hai aur tum ko bhi? plz write more!!!!
Night Maiden thumbnail

COntinue na yaar

😑

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this story had started like a month ago and after that I didn't even know it exsited anyways can't someone else continue the story because I remmeber that this didn't coontinue till now I will really eat up usa_girl0021's head to continue but I don't ewant trouble her so can't someone else continue it 
Night Maiden thumbnail

I know how u feel
πŸ˜†
shushfs thumbnail

Ok, I am writing in this forum for the first time so pls bare with me...

Kirpa collects her belongings in her suitcase and leaves Khanna residence in a fit of anger and self hatrate of what she has let herself into. She thinks of going back home but then decides against it as she is not ready to tell her parents about her pregnancy. She was just about to stop a taxi to go to a girls hostel when dadi's car stopped infront of her and that sweat lady asked her what was she doing with a suitcase on the road.

Kirpa just could not keep the brave front and hugged dadi and started crying. Dadi took her to her house and told her servant to put the suitcase in the spare room. She sat next to Kirpa on the sofa and asked her what had happened. Kirpa told her about that evening and about her being pregnant.

D: Mujhay yaqeen nahi aa raha k Angad aisa kar sakta hai mai tou samjhi thi k woh waqai mai tum say pyaar karta hai, woh tou har waqt tumhaaray saath khush nazar aata tha.

K: mai bhi yahi samjhi thi k Angad badal gaya hai aur mai nay ous per bharosa kiya magar ous nay mujhay yeh sila diya, mujhay ab lagta hai k mai nay ghalti ki, dadi mai ab kia karoun pls mujhay batain ( then she started crying)

D: (hugs her) tum abhi khanna kha kar araam karo, kal kuch sochtay hain

K: Dadi mujhay bhook nahi hai

D: bachay ka khayal rakho tum, is k liyeh ab khanna hoga

They both eat then go to bed. All the while Kirpa is still remembering all the good times with Angad and telling herself that it was all so real, then she remembers what Angad had said and starts thinking what to do next (she falls asleep while thinking).

Angad has left for the Dehli in the meantime, and Naina is happy with the turn of events. Angad is staying at a hotel and goes down to the bar to have a few drinks and flirt with a few girls in true Angad style. Girls surround him and try to persuade him to make them the lucky one for the night but he says he is not in the mood and goes back to his room. He thinks I have just got rid of one chipko so maybe I need a break from girls....

What do u think PPs, I'll continue tomorrow, sometime

Hope u enjoy it.