Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Wow...What an Ending!!!.Very Touching!!..U had made a Perfect ending to this beautiful story..But My tears rolled down while reading the Uloopi's part...So sad of her..😭😭This is what we mention as MOTHER'S LOVE..I have no words to praise ur writing skills...So,HATS OFF to U for giving us,this wonderful story👏👏

Thanks for the pm..

Hope U will write another story for Us..😊

Surely I will write other stories. I just love writing, and even more I like reading your comments. Thanks for following the story until the end.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally read the full FF! Its just beautifully done :) The last few lines.. were really touching. 
And your FF, gave me a character sketch of Iravan. very little is known about him, and thus, your story helped me know him better! A memorable story :) 
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Finally read the full FF! Its just beautifully done :) The last few lines.. were really touching. 

And your FF, gave me a character sketch of Iravan. very little is known about him, and thus, your story helped me know him better! A memorable story :) 

I really do hope that I have done justice to the character of Iravan. I myself know so little about him. Thanks for reading Brish!
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tia I am extremely sorry dear.I had read both the updates.And I thought I commented but only yesterday I realised that I didnt.I am really sorry for being so late.
                      The first part carries a feel of anxiousness.I mean the reader can sense that some danger is ahead.I am very happy to say that you have grown beautifully as a writer.Not that you were not one before.But you excels yourself.You expresses complex and deep emotions of a mother in such less and beautiful words.Loved it dear.
                                          And the ending was so emotional yet beautiful.I loved the way you described the battles.Short yet detailed.And Uruvi's reaction was brilliantly portrayed.The way you described it was sombre and reflected the purest feeling called love.And Arjun's reaction brought tears into my eyes.I really felt sad for the mother and the son
               And thankyou so much dear for giving me one of the best stories I read here.Iravan was a character I was least bothered about.It was only through your story that I started loving him.And with this beautiful story Iravan and you both earned a space in my heart.Love you dear.Please update the other stories too.Once again sorry for being too late
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And so the mighty falls never to wake again! Iravan...what a magnificent puzzle yet every bit of a true hero. He could have laid back and not participated in the war; for there was no need. Uloopi wasn't a cherished queen, he himself wasn't a desired son...yet this brave lad decided to mountain the odds and fight a battle that wasn't his. His emd is tragic and perhaps a bit gory as well and heartening for even at that moment he remained the unknown son for the mighty Sabyasachi!!

It was a beautiful fiction amd I am glad that I had a chance to read it all. Iravan was that unsung hero in the epic who failed to make his mark as prominent as the others! Beautifully penned down thoughts it were dear! Hoping to read more from you soon!
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Tia I am extremely sorry dear.I had read both the updates.And I thought I commented but only yesterday I realised that I didnt.I am really sorry for being so late.

The first part carries a feel of anxiousness.I mean the reader can sense that some danger is ahead.I am very happy to say that you have grown beautifully as a writer.Not that you were not one before.But you excels yourself.You expresses complex and deep emotions of a mother in such less and beautiful words.Loved it dear.
                                          And the ending was so emotional yet beautiful.I loved the way you described the battles.Short yet detailed.And Ulupi's reaction was brilliantly portrayed.The way you described it was sombre and reflected the purest feeling called love.And Arjun's reaction brought tears into my eyes.I really felt sad for the mother and the son
               And thankyou so much dear for giving me one of the best stories I read here. Iravan was a character I was least bothered about.It was only through your story that I started loving him.And with this beautiful story Iravan and you both earned a space in my heart.Love you dear.Please update the other stories too.Once again sorry for being too late

I am glad to have improved my writing skills. I have been writing a lot these days, but only short stories and poems for the entertainment of my classmate.
Thankyou for reading dear. I shall surely update my other stories soon.
Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

And so the mighty falls never to wake again! Iravan...what a magnificent puzzle yet every bit of a true hero. He could have laid back and not participated in the war; for there was no need. Uloopi wasn't a cherished queen, he himself wasn't a desired son...yet this brave lad decided to mountain the odds and fight a battle that wasn't his. His emd is tragic and perhaps a bit gory as well and heartening for even at that moment he remained the unknown son for the mighty Sabyasachi!!

It was a beautiful fiction amd I am glad that I had a chance to read it all. Iravan was that unsung hero in the epic who failed to make his mark as prominent as the others! Beautifully penned down thoughts it were dear! Hoping to read more from you soon!

Thanks for reading! I always cherish reading your reviews. Please also ask your buddies to read the FF. I can only hope they will like it as much as you did.
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sad and awesome ending to Iravan 
loved the way u have written it 

Yajnaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: taruna40

sad and awesome ending to Iravan 

loved the way u have written it 

Thankyou very much dear!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely ending dear , loved this update . Poor Iravan and Ullopi . Feeling sad for them and Arjun felt something hit him , this part was too emotional . Poor Iravan even after his death his father did not know that ;( .